GANG'S OF DEKPUR (NIKAMMON KI DUKAAN) THREAD # 18 - Page 40

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Anam Ali

@Gowri- thats nice bach awe never had all this when i was in school... i gta go now make pasta talk to u all later when im done bye bachas

@Niha- Bacha u forgt yesterdy convo fia will explain... i need to go now make pasta b4 i get murdered... bye bacha talk to u later

@Fia@Mahi- gta go now make pasta talk to u all later byeeeπŸ€—

urmm... okay

fifu pm me. i'll check it out when im free
@niha hmmm ok!!!! I live in a joint fam so all together!

@chitra how are u??
byee guys πŸ€—
love you all

man ive got a bad stomache ache right now -.-
Originally posted by mahi0809

@Fi: oho.. aapke woh aarahay hain... yani ki humaray patta ab katnay wala hai... okay you go and hang out with him when he comes... I'm specially pleasantly surprised to see that you still get to meet him so frequently and easily... usually elder people put restrictions on one when they get closed to engagement or marriage... thankfully it doesn't happen in my family too! hehe

Woh? Lmao 🀣
He just lives across the street so no point stopping him πŸ˜†
Although we are not allowed to meet or talk tomorrow since it's going to be the last day before the engagement and we are told to "miss each other" during that time. Seriously this is hilarious 🀣
Haha nahin nahin apka patta nahin katay ga, I might come again after a while πŸ˜‰ . Though he would be with me too πŸ˜› . Lol.
Originally posted by princess_T

Chitra: Hey there! I'm Tanvi.  And I come here everyday. This place is addictive bach ke rehnaπŸ˜†

Gowru: Humari meethi meethi baton se reπŸ˜‰

Hey  tanvi πŸ˜Š,  yes i can see that with the no. of people hereπŸ˜†, but I guess I would want this addiction πŸ˜‰
@chitra it was hectic!! phew!!! ya I am from india!! I am fifteen!!!! how old are u nd where are u from??
Nihu: PM you what? πŸ˜•
@mummy bye see ya!!

@niha ok see ya soon!!
Originally posted by Gowri05

@tannu shayad rajat ki bahon mein hoti toh peet dard kya hota pataa bhi nahi hota lol!!

Chee.. Besharam... Ruk tere dada ko phone karti hu.. Tujhe theek kardega...🀣
Originally posted by mahi0809

@chitra: I do come here everybody... but for short time periods... but yesterday and today I chatted for long time... felt as if I was getting out of touch with people!

@Gowri: Hahah... belen say pitai khoob khoob karo! and wow 5 watches cool...

@Tanvi: Happy to have helped

@Fi: oho.. aapke woh aarahay hain... yani ki humaray patta ab katnay wala hai... okay you go and hang out with him when he comes... I'm specially pleasantly surprised to see that you still get to meet him so frequently and easily... usually elder people put restrictions on one when they get closed to engagement or marriage... thankfully it doesn't happen in my family too! hehe

@Niha: Hi there!

Hi mahi😊, this seems to be a wonderful place to catch up with people.I read in one of the comments that u stay in NY, well so do I, where do u live?