GANG'S OF DEKPUR (NIKAMMON KI DUKAAN) THREAD # 18 - Page 39

Posted: 11 years ago
Chitra: Hey there! I'm Tanvi.  And I come here everyday. This place is addictive bach ke rehna😆

Gowru: Humari meethi meethi baton se re😉
Edited by princess_T - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Anam Ali

Lol ok Bacha he must be coming he takes his time here school is finished so Nihu should be home now too but I doubt she will come online straight away... aaj Nihu will be in trouble that too from her Jiju😆

Hahahaha well I would have to go offline for a while when he comes so I might be back again when Nihu comes back from school and is all freshened up!
@niha awww maybe u can come after sometime for a break!!
Chitra: Hey Chitra you're here ðŸ¤—
Well I am going to be leaving in a while so can't chat much with you today 😒 . Anyway how are you?
@tannu shayad rajat ki bahon mein hoti toh peet dard kya hota pataa bhi nahi hota lol!!
Originally posted by Gowri05

@niha awww maybe u can come after sometime for a break!!

lol kk i'll try. i have to also skype my granparents after i have my shower. they were complaining yesterday that they didnt see me coz i was doing ma maths homework and also on IF.
@chitra: I do come here everybody... but for short time periods... but yesterday and today I chatted for long time... felt as if I was getting out of touch with people!

@Gowri: Hahah... belen say pitai khoob khoob karo! and wow 5 watches cool...

@Tanvi: Happy to have helped

@Fi: oho.. aapke woh aarahay hain... yani ki humaray patta ab katnay wala hai... okay you go and hang out with him when he comes... I'm specially pleasantly surprised to see that you still get to meet him so frequently and easily... usually elder people put restrictions on one when they get closed to engagement or marriage... thankfully it doesn't happen in my family too! hehe

@Niha: Hi there!
Edited by mahi0809 - 11 years ago
@Gowri- thats nice bach awe never had all this when i was in school... i gta go now make pasta talk to u all later when im done bye bachas

@Niha- Bacha u forgt yesterdy convo fia will explain... i need to go now make pasta b4 i get murdered... bye bacha talk to u later

@Fia@Mahi- gta go now make pasta talk to u all later byeee🤗
Originally posted by fia21

Hey Nihu ðŸ¤—

lol byee fifu. i just came on here coz my sis is taking forever in the loo. kk i gtg byeee 🤗
might not come on today... got waay too much homework😡
Originally posted by Gowri05

Hiii chitra gowri here!!!
Ya atleast I come here daily!!

Hi gowri, it was ur b'day recently right, how was ur day, if u dont mind my asking u, how old r u? And do u live in India?😊