GANG'S OF DEKPUR (NIKAMMON KI DUKAAN) THREAD # 18 - Page 30

Posted: 11 years ago
Gowri: Hey baby. How are you?
@Gowri: Hi there!

@Fi:... Oye Hoye... tussi cha gaye ho sports main... very nice!! I feel double joy when guys lose in a game against girls!... .. I'm not sexist but still... bara maza aata hai!
Mahi: Hahaha thank you thank you *takes a bow* ðŸ˜‰
Well I am not a sexist either, but you just get this satisfaction that makes you feel so good. Hahaha sacchi bara maza ata hai. And zada maza baad main unki shakal dekhnay main ata hai 😆
@fifi not fine!!! I have a serious back ache!!! all due to exhaustion of yesterday and upar se this stupid cold its actually scaring me this cold!!
Gowri: What have you done to yourself? School main tumse kerwatay kya hain teachers? ðŸ˜•
I think you should have some rest. Get a back massage, it feels so good
Originally posted by fia21

Mahi: Hahaha thank you thank you *takes a bow* ðŸ˜‰
Well I am not a sexist either, but you just get this satisfaction that makes you feel so good. Hahaha sacchi bara maza ata hai. And zada maza baad main unki shakal dekhnay main ata hai 😆

@Fi: I know na 😆... Unki defeated shakal dekhnay main bara maza aata hai kyunki wahan bara or should I say tera, chauda, pandra baj rahay hotay hain dukh kay maaray!... 🤣🤣... plus they are in a state of shock too which doubles the fun!
@fifi kal nteachers day celeb tha!! aur mera b'day mein school prefect hoon!! meine dance kiya upar se kal meine handstand kiya!!! aur phir kal teachers ke liye feast tha toh being prefect I had to check on the whole school!!!! aur kal raat bhar so bhi nahi paayi is sardi ki badaulat!!
@Fia- yeah bacha but coz we went for like 4 days we all doing last minute planning and I thought my mom had already put it in her handbag but she totally forgot... I even left my favourite jeans... this year when we go again I will surely remember everythign insh allah

@Mahi- hi hw r u? u had breakfast
@Gowri: Nothing out of the ordinary... chatting with Fi after a long time. Anam came for a lil while then disappeared... and one more thing... yaar no matter how much the back log of study you have on you...don't quit on the forum or on us... we've all gotten pretty close... lets not end this cute bond!