GANG'S OF DEKPUR (NIKAMMON KI DUKAAN) THREAD # 18 - Page 28

Posted: 11 years ago
Mahi: No no I still have a long way to go. Just started my ACCA a few months ago. Depends on how early I can finish up with all of my exams. Have to give a total of 14. It could take 2 years 3 years, even more. I'll start working in December!
@Fi: With gowns it's better to leave the neck bare, looks classyπŸ˜ƒ... or even if you feel like wearing a neck piece than the earrings should be the small ones like studs... but if wearing anything desi like sharara or salwar suit than you know more about those na.

After hearing about ACCA from you and googling it, I talked to my friends just to enquire what it is (I didn't mention you though πŸ˜†) and they told me it's very very tough!... lol and I thought studying for medical school's tough!!

We both belong to the same baradari pal!
Mahi: Yup even I was thinking I should leave it bare. Thanks πŸ˜Š
Hahaha I know man. It's WAY too tough. And Ali's almost done with it πŸ˜•
Gosh I envy him πŸ˜†
He is seriously so good at it. And thanks to his study sessions that I am getting the hang of it easily, otherwise I would've been hopeless 🀣

Originally posted by fia21

Mahi: Yup even I was thinking I should leave it bare. Thanks πŸ˜Š
Hahaha I know man. It's WAY too tough. And Ali's almost done with it πŸ˜•
Gosh I envy him πŸ˜†
He is seriously so good at it. And thanks to his study sessions that I am getting the hang of it easily, otherwise I would've been hopeless 🀣

Fi: Talking about your study sessions... I'd call them mini dates, studies kay naam par getting to know your would be spouseπŸ˜‰ + parhai ki parhai... so cute!!.. I hope he continues to help you with your studies even after marriage too if you're still left with any exam by then.

Just pray for me if u can, I wanna get into a med school now here and its SOO tough!.. uffπŸ˜•
Edited by mahi0809 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by mahi0809

Fi: Talking about your study sessions... I'd call them mini dates, studies kay naam par getting to know your would be spouseπŸ˜‰ + parhai ki parhai... so cute!!.. I hope he continues to help you with your studies even after marriage too if you're still left with any exam by then.

Just pray for me if u can, I wanna get into a med school now here and its SOO tough!.. uffπŸ˜•

Lmao well I think his real intention behind the study sessions was basically to have mini-dates πŸ˜†
But beech main parhai bhi hogai. Do do faiday πŸ˜‰
I will definitely pray for you Mahi and Inshallah you will ace it πŸ˜ƒ
All the best πŸ€—
Fi: Thanks yaar... it was my dream to study business (Accounting) and daddy's dream to see me as a medical doctor...
And did you choose your ACCA wala career or did your parents want you to venture in business area?

Apart from going out for movies, lunches, dinners etc like all of us... what else do you do in your free time?... I used to do painting and a bit of karate too etc till junior high lol... now none of that
Mahi: No problem. I have been through that. Mom wanted me to become a doctor so I studied pure sciences in my O level. But I didn't want to so after that I opted for Literature and Economics in College. And now I am doing ACCA. So basically I have explored almost all kinds of areas πŸ˜†

Hmm apart from all that. I read books, write stories when I am in a mood, play basketball and badminton (sometimes) , or just talk to my friends. I talk to my friends every single day no matter how busy I get. We are all in separate academic areas and universities right now but we still never miss out talking to each other so this is like my daily activity too. Lol. What about you?
Painting is fun. I used ot do it up until 3 years ago!
Edited by fia21 - 11 years ago
@Fi: Same here. I've explored all areas too... Science, Business, Humanities too. Aww I've played Badminton too... its so much fun!...I've played Volley with friends...lol I'm too slow for Basketball and all my pals are like pros in it πŸ˜”though its a great sport. I've played cricket too... my elders taught me... though apart from desis nobody else plays it here..
My bro was the first cricket captain of his school's cricket team... he basically founded it at school after playing with daddy and my uncles so much...
I'm backπŸ€—

what u guys discussing?