Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year
Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

Yuvreen ki ladai ... hui gyanesh ki pitaai

sap1310 Senior Member
sap1310
sap1310

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Hi guyz...
really liked today's epi. hate the yuvreen arguements though.
Yuvreen ki ladai mein ... gyanesh ki pitaai... Party
Gyanesh thinks creating a rift between yuvreen by manipulatin suvi is easy but Yuvi knows him too well. loved how yuvi is tryin to protect suvi indirectly. just dont want them to keep fighting until the elections. hope their silly and stupid arguement is over with the basketball match. hai yeh next epi kab aayega..Day Dreaming

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

poojabhatt762angelmimi16.FieryPhoenix.shahzgal.angel--Divzfan--akshayR

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLROFL topic name sounds great!!! LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FieryPhoenix.

sap1310 Senior Member
sap1310
sap1310

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Thanx. couldnt think of anything more suitable... have atleast watched the part where gyanesh gets hit almost a dozen times now and still cant stop laughing...
akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
hahaha...yeah..usko toh maine bhi rewind kar karke bechaare gyanesh ko khoob pitwaya hain LOLLOL suvi ka haath touch karne jaa raha tha...AngryAngry

but i think there is going to be something tommorow as this was d first time puppa Guggal dropped suvreen in auto..we might see suvreen going with gyanesh to her home...as gyanesh might drop her..and suvi also goes with him again with the same objective..making him jealous Ouch
shahz IF-Dazzler
shahz
shahz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
I was dreading 2days episode after watching the pre-cap yesterday but I actually liked it of course except the serious  argument between yuvreen.I just hope the c v's don't drag this fight too long and another thing I don't understand why doesn't Annie and Naro tell suvreen how gyanesh was following her on her date.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poojabhatt762akshayR

MistyDawn IF-Rockerz
MistyDawn
MistyDawn

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahz

I was dreading 2days episode after watching the pre-cap yesterday but I actually liked it of course except the serious  argument between yuvreen.I just hope the c v's don't drag this fight too long and another thing I don't understand why doesn't Annie and Naro tell suvreen how gyanesh was following her on her date.

Annie and Naro at the moment dont know that Surveen is fighting with Yuvi for Gyanesh..that maybe a reason why they dint tell her about Gyanesh following Yuvreen on their date..And Annie seems to be too occupied with her own own relationship with Rathi to care about anything else..Also Annie dsnt know that Surveen is actually ruining everything because of her silly suggestions.. they will drag this plot till the point Gyanesh shows his true colors and Yuvi has to jump in to save Suvreen from him..thats when she will realise her mistake..my guess! :) oh sounds like Im defending Annie's action which is not the case ...trust me  lol..I think she's plain stupid LOL

Edited by vaishali-AR - 05 September 2012 at 9:27pm

akshayR

gal.angel IF-Rockerz
gal.angel
gal.angel

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Nice postLOL n precap seems awesome yuvreen playing basketballDay Dreaming

.FieryPhoenix.

--Divzfan-- IF-Rockerz
--Divzfan--
--Divzfan--

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
I watched the basketball scene so many times!..ROFL..I am loving the jealous Yuvi!..Cool..he is so witty..<3

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index