Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

modhu12

Groupbie

modhu12

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
hi guys im new to this forum and i just have to say this, i love all of the ff's and os's!! they are soo adorable lol nd they make me smile like an idiot! i noticed one thing about many of the stories though...our poor riya always seems to get hurt or put in a situation where she has to fight for her life. thats some intense thing lol i guess im not the only one to realize that arjun will truly understand his feelings for her once she is hurt LOL

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

zafarahim-aliyah-AukviewManeetkrazeattack_007sups2222M.V.Kohli007Arieltabicooljaya11-Raichu-.vrshn.mushiroxxLadyDabanggprava55663sizzysehrishTina2603

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "poor riya!!" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
welcome dear, i also had commented the same thing after reading most OS and SSLOL

Edited by haruhi26 - 06 September 2012 at 7:32am

Arieltabi

IF-Dazzler

Arieltabi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Ab kya kare jab tak Riya hurt nahi hogi tab tak hamara Akdoo ACP nahi bighlega. Is liye sab writers bechari Riya ko itna torture karte hai.

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arieltabi

Ab kya kare jab tak Riya hurt nahi hogi tab tak hamara Akdoo ACP nahi bighlega. Is liye sab writers bechari Riya ko itna torture karte hai.
lekin tumhein lagta hain ki koyi bhi hamari Riya ko torture kar sakta hain, considering the way she beat that guy on sunday's epiLOL
I prefer her as a fighter, how about some1 write an OS where she's the one saving Arjun...ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesmodhu12.FieryPhoenix.Aqua_marine

Aqua_marine

Goldie

Aqua_marine

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by haruhi26

lekin tumhein lagta hain ki koyi bhi hamari Riya ko torture kar sakta hain, considering the way she beat that guy on sunday's epiLOL
I prefer her as a fighter, how about some1 write an OS where she's the one saving Arjun...ROFL

That wud b intrestin to read..

Arieltabi

IF-Dazzler

Arieltabi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged

Riya ne Arjun ko save kiya toh Arjun ki shakal dekhne layak hogi.

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
ROFL i know our doll is the ultimate torturing favourite of everyone...coz she has the power to MELT our khadus akru but irresitibly HOT ACP raute...WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cooljaya11

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged

Riya ne Arjun ko save kiya toh Arjun ki shakal dekhne layak hogi.
i know it will be against the rules, and male ego for many guys, but i'd love watching Riya saving Arjun, that would definitely shut up his mouth for some timeLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

modhu12meghasingh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.