Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Paper Roses [Chp 17, Pg 76] 10/07 (Page 70)

penrith Senior Member
penrith
penrith

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
please please please update soon.. your story is very gripping

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ManmarziyanTeri

ManmarziyanTeri Goldie
ManmarziyanTeri
ManmarziyanTeri

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swatim318

res

edited..

Hey Pinks, have I ever mentioned how brilliant u r in writing... OMG man.. it was just.. i mean... it felt like those warehouse scenes and khushi escaping scenes are playing live in front of my eyes... VOILA!!!

awesome, superb, fantabulous update...

so that 2T plan was actually a trap... OMG...i got sooo scared, when it came out... THANK GOD.. Arnav and team came out safe..

and khushi... for her it was like aasmaan se tapka khajoor mein atka.. poor girl.. she is getting into problems from everywhere... and she is soo confused about arnav... and on top of this, one more misunderstanding.. now she thinks arnav has kidnapped her..ShockedConfused.. but i have trust on arnav.. he will make it rite... for sure...

and Shyam... Oh God.. is he planning something bigger this time... why does he want to meet his father.. is his father a gangster too??Confused i m curious to know...

altogether it was a power packed update... though we waited for more than a month... but it was surely worth it... mmuuuaaahhh for writing this..

but this time i hope that we dont have to wait for so long.. n u ll gice us a timely update.. wont ya sweetheart...

hey wait wait wait... my comment is not over.. how can it be without a complaint...LOL welll.. this is NOT FAIR Pinks, one more Arhi less update.. tht makes it TWO in a row.. so not fair... cant u understand our thirst honey... its like v r in a desert.. n we see a pond in thre (Paper Roses Update).. but when we go near, it comes out to be just its reflection.. i mean really..

uuummm kuch jyada ho gaya na... yeah i guess soo...

but NOT DONE Madame, i am literally craving for them now...

neways, i saw ur note, u promised to give us over doze of Arhi in the next update.. haayyyeee.. i m waitng for that..Day Dreaming... please make it sooon and longer...

love ya sweets

take care..

Aaahhh! Swati! I'm sure I've said this so many time but I love you sooo much! You make me blush with your lovely comments! I can't appreciate you enough! Like literally you leave me grinning like an idiot! Embarrassed

I read your comment whilst walking through town and I started walking around looking like a psycho, smiling to myself! LOL See what you do to me!

I love you! Hug

Loolll "aasmaan se tapka khajoor mein atka" LOL that's so funny and it's so apt as well! Haha!

Yep Shyam's father is a gangster, it was briefly mentioned in like the chapter before this one. Shyam's father used to smuggle weapons along with Arnav's father and he was the one behind the murder of Arnav and Khushi's parents. 

Looll! Okay here you go, yeh wala update has oodles of Arshi ;)... Only Arshi! Well of course with the NK-Aman duo, how can I forget them eh? LOL And of course a bit of the psychotic Shyam, just so that you guys know that he's still around you know Wink LOL.

I love you too! I'm sure my updates are incomplete without your awesomely fantabulous comments! 

xxx

swatim318

ManmarziyanTeri Goldie
ManmarziyanTeri
ManmarziyanTeri

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_5

Oh yay!! Awesome I'm so glad your back, I missed this FF so much, I was actually thinking about this FF yesterday and my eyes popped when I saw the PM for the update!

Oh dear god, misundestanding galore! Khushi has got everything twisted and when she saw Arnav at the door she thought he kidnapped her? No no no

NK and man oh how I missed these two! Shyam and Akash are just weasels, but Arnav is smarter then the both of them put together!

So excited for the next update

Aw thank you so much! I missed updating this too :(. 
Haha! Glad it was a nice surprise then!

When is Khushi not confused eh? She's just going through one shock after another without any explanation. I personally blame Arnav :P. 

Haha! I'm sure Aman & NK are actually my fave out of this FF LOL. Now now don't go hating on Aakash just yet *wink* *wink*

Thank you for this lovely comment! x
ManmarziyanTeri Goldie
ManmarziyanTeri
ManmarziyanTeri

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beenish248

Smile u r back with bang han ...  Wink
spechless yar how can u manage to create magic with ur writting yarr seriously yar i cant handle this much if was in ur place its tough to managa studies n ff GOD man ur such a gem i love ur all ff dear ... Waiting ,..
love ya ... Embarrassed

Omg awww this is so sweet of you Embarrassed. Thank you so much Embarrassed. You've left me so speechless and just aahhh... I love you! A huge hug from me! Hug
Thank you so much! xx

beenish248

ManmarziyanTeri Goldie
ManmarziyanTeri
ManmarziyanTeri

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jazsidhu

Omg tis is really amazing...totally luv it...
It so beautifully written...
Tis is really superb...
Luv the way u descibe the scene its amazing...
Ur a brilliant writer...
Thx fr the pm n will be waiting for the next part n pm me...

Oh wow! Thank you so much! Embarrassed This means so much to me and just leaves me in a blushing little heap! 
Thank you! xx
ManmarziyanTeri Goldie
ManmarziyanTeri
ManmarziyanTeri

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by diyadivya

hatsoff arnav
shyam u nvr in ur wildest drmz hav thought ds wud happnBig smile
awsum updt
hav bn catchng up vth ur ffs 
awsumly wrttn 
plz do pm me fr futr updts 
danx

Yep! That boy is hot and smart Wink LOL.
Thank you! And hope you like the other ones too! xx
ManmarziyanTeri Goldie
ManmarziyanTeri
ManmarziyanTeri

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnshi

ah finally an update and too a wonderful one...superb ...uff another cliff hanger...do update very soonLOL

Aww thank you! 
Haha! Dude this FF is incomplete without cliff-hangers Wink LOL x

arnshi

ManmarziyanTeri Goldie
ManmarziyanTeri
ManmarziyanTeri

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shijinareneesh

Look look who is here...after a long time...welcome back lady...
That was a fabulous update and a lengthy one too...not complaining more welcoming...though we know nothing gng to happen to Arnav,still were scared,guessing its Akash who on the otherside...
And now one more MU ,now by seeing him there she will surely think about him wrongly,poor girl her brain is in deep mess...but Arnav is there to correct the MU right???so here we waiting for the next overdose(btw Arshi together never be overdose)of Arhilicious update...soon soon soon please...

Lol thank you thank you, it feels good to be back LOL
It's Aakash on the other side? Are you onto something there? Wink 
That's true, I'm actually so happy that it's back to Arshi again now, I hate to write Arshiless updates but I guess I can't set the scene without keeping them apart :( *humph* 
Thank you for this! xx

Go to top