Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Paper Roses [Chp 17, Pg 76] 10/07 (Page 68)

swatim318 IF-Dazzler
swatim318
swatim318

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DropofDew

Originally posted by swatim318

OMG.. Did you just dedicated this update to me...Cry (khushi ke aasu hai yaar).. no one.. i mean no one ever has really done that before..Cry.. i am so soo sooo happy.. cant tell ya...

and here i am... responding on the third page of update..Cry (ok yeh khushi ke nahi hai)... too bad.. but wat to do.. i just logged in...

And OMG again... what did u just say.. u ll be busy till late April..Ouch.. its more than a month.. how do u think v will survive.. coz really i dun even like the song much.. "I will Survive"..

And u BAD Little (yaa nt too little) gurl.. AGAIN a cliffhanger... WHAT THE.. arrrggghhh Angry.. i mean wat fun u get in torturing us.. u really ARE one cruel lady I must say... now again since u r busy.. v have got to wait for around a month???.. i hope not.. pleeezz...(cudnt find the pleeding icon anywhre)..

ok now the update.. 

so it was Arhi less update.. i mean u give us an update after what.. a month... and what v get.. not even a single Arhi scene..Angry.. WHY.. (ummm.. am i shouting way too much).. ok sorry.. it must be required... i no u r a very intelligent gurl..(atleast in writing..dunno otherwiseWink).. OKAY its official.. i am a dead meat now...Confused

anyways.. it was a very touchy update... reading their past was really heart wrenching... it must have been very difficult for Arnav to  share his past with Aman.. when he really wanted to do the same with his Chutki... and Khushi.. oh poor gurl.. she saw her mother getting killed in front or her.. that too at that age...CryDead

oh God.. Arnav is aware of that 2T plan, is it???.. Please god save him... i really cant live without him... 

and OMG (the last time i guess).. where is that tunnel leading to..???? i hope it doesnt lend her into some sort of trouble... what if it takes her out of house... (nail biting)... or is it some sort of hidden room where Arnav has kept his past burried... (nail biting again)...

uff naaa... so many questions... only one person can answer... our very own Pinks.. who i no will make me wait for long... make me beg.. and then will think of responding ... touche...(sigh)

neways... Love ya Dahling.. for giving us a looong update... a beautiful one for that matter..Clap

Lovely...

Thanks for pm...

hope you continue soon...

Awww it's coz I love you and your witty comments too much babe! 

Haha! Cliff-hanger queen I know I know LOL. I do love my cliff-hangers now don't I? :P

Lol calm down woman! LOL You're going to be even mad with me now for this next update, I can see it coming :P. I'm sorry for making it so Arshi-less but a few more waits and you can have all the Arshi you want... Okay? :P

I can't live without Arnav either... So erm we'll save him this time round? :P

Wait and see where the tunnel leads Wink.

This time I really am extremely sorry! I guess when you get a lot of free time after having to do too much every day.. You have no motivation to do anything LOL. So finally I'll give you guys a double update and try and update the rest ASAP! And I mean very very soon Wink

Love you! xxx

awww i know u love me lots.. i know.. really.. and THAT is why you give me such quick updates.. VOILA!!!

ok kidding...Wink.. i love u too dahling!!!

yeah right Miss Queen... i just saw the ending of ur update.. you are at it AGAIN... aaarrrggghhh...

ok, i havent read the update yet.. gonna comment on this on my above RES comment...

yeah.. i know he IS a man to die for..Wink ( thank god my hubby is sleeping before hearing this)

yeah i know.. same happens with me.. no worries babes.. we can wait for ur stories for like forever... well.. i just hope we get updates for ur other stories as well.. WTP may be... (pleading)

love ya..

gotta come back after reading the update.. ciao...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ManmarziyanTeribhaktiii

sweet_5 Goldie
sweet_5
sweet_5

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Oh yay!! Awesome I'm so glad your back, I missed this FF so much, I was actually thinking about this FF yesterday and my eyes popped when I saw the PM for the update!

Oh dear god, misundestanding galore! Khushi has got everything twisted and when she saw Arnav at the door she thought he kidnapped her? No no no

NK and man oh how I missed these two! Shyam and Akash are just weasels, but Arnav is smarter then the both of them put together!

So excited for the next update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ManmarziyanTeri

dva2vra IF-Dazzler
dva2vra
dva2vra

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
after long time

grt to c u

nice updt

ManmarziyanTeri

shreya11mehra IF-Stunnerz
shreya11mehra
shreya11mehra

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Aftr long tym...gt update...plz update soon nxt rym dear..

BTWN very nice part

ManmarziyanTeri

ChitraF IF-Sizzlerz
ChitraF
ChitraF

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Welcome back..

Great update.. again Khushi misunderstanding Arnav..hope she will get to know the truth before its too late.. continue soon

ManmarziyanTeri

beenish248 IF-Dazzler
beenish248
beenish248

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Smile u r back with bang han ...  Wink
spechless yar how can u manage to create magic with ur writting yarr seriously yar i cant handle this much if was in ur place its tough to managa studies n ff GOD man ur such a gem i love ur all ff dear ... Waiting ,..
love ya ... Embarrassed

ManmarziyanTeri

jazsidhu IF-Rockerz
jazsidhu
jazsidhu

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Omg tis is really amazing...totally luv it...
It so beautifully written...
Tis is really superb...
Luv the way u descibe the scene its amazing...
Ur a brilliant writer...
Thx fr the pm n will be waiting for the next part n pm me...

ManmarziyanTeri

Chochoo83 Goldie
Chochoo83
Chochoo83

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
it was awsumm chap
arnav is more smart then shaym n akash...
pls update next chap soon
thanks for pm

ManmarziyanTeri

Go to top