Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Paper Roses [Chp 17, Pg 76] 10/07 (Page 64)

swatim318 IF-Dazzler
swatim318
swatim318

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged
OMG.. Did you just dedicated this update to me...Cry (khushi ke aasu hai yaar).. no one.. i mean no one ever has really done that before..Cry.. i am so soo sooo happy.. cant tell ya...

and here i am... responding on the third page of update..Cry (ok yeh khushi ke nahi hai)... too bad.. but wat to do.. i just logged in...

And OMG again... what did u just say.. u ll be busy till late April..Ouch.. its more than a month.. how do u think v will survive.. coz really i dun even like the song much.. "I will Survive"..

And u BAD Little (yaa nt too little) gurl.. AGAIN a cliffhanger... WHAT THE.. arrrggghhh Angry.. i mean wat fun u get in torturing us.. u really ARE one cruel lady I must say... now again since u r busy.. v have got to wait for around a month???.. i hope not.. pleeezz...(cudnt find the pleeding icon anywhre)..

ok now the update.. 

so it was Arhi less update.. i mean u give us an update after what.. a month... and what v get.. not even a single Arhi scene..Angry.. WHY.. (ummm.. am i shouting way too much).. ok sorry.. it must be required... i no u r a very intelligent gurl..(atleast in writing..dunno otherwiseWink).. OKAY its official.. i am a dead meat now...Confused

anyways.. it was a very touchy update... reading their past was really heart wrenching... it must have been very difficult for Arnav to  share his past with Aman.. when he really wanted to do the same with his Chutki... and Khushi.. oh poor gurl.. she saw her mother getting killed in front or her.. that too at that age...CryDead

oh God.. Arnav is aware of that 2T plan, is it???.. Please god save him... i really cant live without him... 

and OMG (the last time i guess).. where is that tunnel leading to..???? i hope it doesnt lend her into some sort of trouble... what if it takes her out of house... (nail biting)... or is it some sort of hidden room where Arnav has kept his past burried... (nail biting again)...

uff naaa... so many questions... only one person can answer... our very own Pinks.. who i no will make me wait for long... make me beg.. and then will think of responding ... touche...(sigh)

neways... Love ya Dahling.. for giving us a looong update... a beautiful one for that matter..Clap

Lovely...

Thanks for pm...

hope you continue soon...

Edited by swatim318 - 12 March 2013 at 4:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ManmarziyanTeri

shijinareneesh IF-Dazzler
shijinareneesh
shijinareneesh

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged
thats nt fair,a cliff hanger... Is this Shyam's ploy to test Arnav.i guess so.and the past is haunting and the suspense is killing...

ManmarziyanTeri

archa2810 IF-Rockerz
archa2810
archa2810

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged
poor arshi... khushi still believes that arnav is wrong... while arnav still could not clear the air

ManmarziyanTeri

shalini_s IF-Sizzlerz
shalini_s
shalini_s

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged
omg.. poor Khushi & Arnav... had to go through so much..

ManmarziyanTeri

ManmarziyanTeri Goldie
ManmarziyanTeri
ManmarziyanTeri

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Important Note

Hi guys!

Okay, so firstly I want to apologise for all of the really late updates. Uni has been extremely hectic lately, I'm a med student and we are usually in most days from 9-5 and on top of that I've really been lagging behind with my notes this year.

So *deep breaths* *don't throw chappals and tamatars at me* I am putting all of my FFs on hold till the 27th of April (which is when I finish my exams).

So till then, I'm extremely sorry but as you will all hopefully understand, as much as I would love to continue to update, my mind right now is completely occupied with the amount of work that I have to get through.

Now once I come back, there will be slight changes.

1. Paper Roses will probably be moved to its blog.

The reason for this is, I have recently found out that derogatory language like "f***" and "s***" can only be used once in an update. The language is part of the characters so in order that I not compromise this, it will be taken off and left on its blog.

Don't worry though, as with SOSD I don't make my blogs private so if you don't already have the link, you'll just have to PM me for it.

2. The ASR-KKG Files will have updates again. I've neglected this FF for months now, so yes it'll finally begin to get updates.

3. SOSD is nearing it's end ;). I have it all planned out and it will end in *fingers crossed* exactly 50 chapters.

4... But no worries, for those of you that have stood by SOSD thank you so much! And for all of the new readers that have found out about it, God knows how :P. Thank you to you too! SOSD is extremely close to my heart so there will be a sequel of sorts to it *does a little dance*. Sequel because Arundathi will be there ;) (Shinja! ;)) but the characters will be darker, or lighter, there will only be two that will be in the middle ;). It will be more intense. So don't worry you won't be left hanging ;) xx

Okay so that's about it I guess. I am going to attempt a WTP update before I stop updating till the 27th... But it's proving extremely difficult so no guarantees!

Thank you for being patient with me and hopefully you guys won't abandon me and will remain my lovely readers when I come back too! :) xxx

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

5armadCattywampusstp007anonyasrsweet_5arnshimoomin4455Rainbow_petalsjessjazz-Garima-shalini_s

Rainbow_petals IF-Dazzler
Rainbow_petals
Rainbow_petals

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Its completely fine buddy

studies always come first and they are important !

What surprises me is SOSD coming to end !!
Thankfully you tell me about sequel or i would have cried thinking of judaai with my Aru jaan LOL

I am not in your buddy list as I usually like to stalk for updates so a request when you will have time after uni p.m me blog's link .. And we can comment here about chappie right!

All the very very best for your preparations and exams buddy my sis is also studying med and I can very well understand what pressure you guys tolerate..

Keep yourself relaxed .. We all your faithful readers will wait for update !!

Tab tak ke liye a tight jhappi to you and one to Aru jaan also.. Wo jane waali hai na !!

And main spoiler nahi de rhi about SOSD to anyone Wink

keep the suspense on!!

Take care Hug

Originally posted by DropofDew

SOSD is extremely close to my heart so there will be a sequel of sorts to it *does a little dance*. Sequel because Arundathi will be there ;) (Shinja! ;)) but the characters will be darker

LOVE.YOU.FOR.THIS.ONE Hug

Edited by Rainbow_petals - 19 March 2013 at 9:55am

ManmarziyanTeri

arnshi IF-Dazzler
arnshi
arnshi

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Aww its ok dear...studies are important.
I follow paper rose and I would like to have your blog link.
Be back soon...and good luck for your exams!!!!

ManmarziyanTeri

sweet_5 Goldie
sweet_5
sweet_5

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
I will gladly wait till the 27th since we can have regular updates after that!

Yah school stinks, I'm a third year uni student, sometimes I think it's completely wrong that we are expected to give up sleep and study all through the night. Like why does that HAVE to be a part of an university life? It's not normal

Your a med student so I can't imagine what you go through, I'm just glad your still planning on writing these stories

ManmarziyanTeri

Go to top