Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Paper Roses [Chp 17, Pg 76] 10/07 (Page 46)

shay1990 Senior Member
shay1990
shay1990

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
I WILL READ AND COMMENT TODAY!!!
I'll finally get some time to sit and enjoy it Big smile

Sorry Pinks Disapprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ManmarziyanTeri

the_breeze Goldie
the_breeze
the_breeze

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged

Prior Warning: Am commenting after watching the ending of OUR MAGICAL SHOW and I do not know how coherent I would sound due to being overly emotional Wacko

The initial trauma of Arnav was heart rendering woman... I liked the part about the flashback wherein you describe how Anjali started this... The financial situation being a huge influencing factor in this whole fiasco... How Arnav stumbles across this terrible terrible realization... the things leading upto it all of it just made me feel so heart broken for both of them... To be forced, by circumstances, to sell yourself off is just so unimaginable that it sends goosebumps all over my skin... The line where you write about Arnav remembering the Mercedes as being one where he worked made me think that those guys found out about Anjali and offered her this or blackmailed her to do this and you know what it disgusted me, the fact that such people exist makes me cringe and shudder and I hate to think of anyone in the clutches of such men... Angry Dead

Then the part about him hating himself was also quite touching, my heart went out to him yaar... The poor soul has been tortured beyond belief... I mean it has just been too much to handle man... This chapter I tell you has aroused so many different emotions in me that I find it difficult to do it justice with my limited words... Clap

The interactions between Aman & Khushi are always something different and fresh... He tries to be friendly and sincere while she perceives him to be demented and rambling... He tries his best to make her less fearful of him and she tries to question him about Arnav and her current situation... Ah the complexities of life... You have described Khushi's behaviour very aptly for a person who has been running away from unknown dangerous men, brought to a totally strange house by a guy she barely knows who turns out to be a guy she knew all her life, to being left with more unknown men, unanswered and highly volatile due to the entry of another woman who see assumes to be the love interest of her love... Boy oh boy, she is on an emotional roller-coaster... and that aint good for Aman!!! Now I don't know whether it was the adrenaline or the injustice of it all that brought out the tigress in her, but am glad it happened... Wink

Eeekkk, the Snake continues to disgust me,, he makes my skin crawl with sheer loathing and disgust... Please keep our Angel away from that vile creature... Angry Censored

Now the entire part of Lavanya talking to Arnav, his manner, his feelings, his outward indifference, Anjali's pleas, all was just teary woman... It made me realize the power your words can invoke... their was so much pain and heart break in that entire section that I cannot begin to describe all that I felt while reading it... It was pure magical... Kudos to y u for etching it so perfectly and bringing out a multitude of emotions in the reader... That was simply BRILLIANT!! Clap Clap Clap 

So Aman finally decided to get info about Arnav's past... Hmmm, well as long as he and NK are gonna be killed by Arnav anyways (when he finds out what these tow have done in his absence) they might as well be of some use in clearing out Khushi's confusions... Seriously woman, I LOVE THE NK IN YOUR FF!!! And man, Aman's parting shot was AWESOME!!! Cool

So dearie, a fabulous update, do continue soon, thnx for the PM! all in all an AH-MAZING update... Loved it from start to finish... Heart

Tc and lotsa love 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ManmarziyanTeri

KSG_luv IF-Rockerz
KSG_luv
KSG_luv

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Awesome
sweet_5 Goldie
sweet_5
sweet_5

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Ahhh go aman go!

I wanna see some arshi moments!
And Arnav sounds sooo hot in this FF

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ManmarziyanTeriDynamix215

ManmarziyanTeri Goldie
ManmarziyanTeri
ManmarziyanTeri

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angeldream14

loved it

awesome

y is Anjali like that

wht is the past i dam curious

Hmm.. You'll find out soonish ;)

and thank you! xx
ManmarziyanTeri Goldie
ManmarziyanTeri
ManmarziyanTeri

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Suchi.P

res

Unres:

Feel so sad for Arnav, because of Anjali's one mistake every thing is ruined! I know how hard it must be for him to go through these procedures again and again and the way he talked to Anjali, it looked like he kept a stone on his heart while saying that! My poor superman!Cry
LOL Loved how Aman behaved with Khushi as if she was a hot-headed criminal ready to attack any moment, well she surely acted like that!
OMG OMG I really want to what will Aman tell Khushi! I am sure he found out what had happened years ago and how it connected Arnav and Khushi! Really want to know what will happen next!! Big smile
Did I read that right, cute ArShi moments coming up! (*on the edge of my seat*)Tongue
Well will waiting like hell for that!! I am already depressed due to IPKKND endingCry but your updates are one of my methods of coming out of it so please don't make me suffer more and update these moments SOON!!!

BTW amazing job like always (phish, like anything new)Wink !

Suchi x

Aah you've put it perfectly, he did indeed put a stone on his heart. He doesn't know the whole story of Anjali so it becomes difficult for him but in this fic Anjali is actually a positive character (I know it's hard to believe at the time :P ) .

Lol Aman hasn't got a clue LOL poor thing is doomed! :P

LOL I think you are on the right track there hun Wink.

Yep yep yep! Huge Arshi moment coming up next chapter! So wait for it! Tongue

Aww thank you! Embarrassed and I totally get what you mean, I'm still in a bit of a mood after it ended yesterday. But no worries I will be watching it from the beginning starting monday as if this is it just starting all over again Tongue.
And I'm sorry the update might be a bit late, life is hectic right now Unhappy 

Thank you so much for your lovely comment hun! xx
ManmarziyanTeri Goldie
ManmarziyanTeri
ManmarziyanTeri

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flowers4u

wonderful update ...loved it ...feel really bad for arnav...hope kushi stays sasfe from shaym...continue soon

Thank you! Big smile
I'm sure Arnav will be on her side soon enough Tongue xx
ManmarziyanTeri Goldie
ManmarziyanTeri
ManmarziyanTeri

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AparnaKrish

Wow.
Okay.
That was intense. Arnav's revelation..
Aman is awesome. 
Love him..