Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Paper Roses [Chp 17, Pg 76] 10/07 (Page 42)

Jennymyola Goldie
Jennymyola
Jennymyola

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
amazing yaar! Too good. Angelica is anjali? And what happened to her? Eager to know more. Want pms for the next chapter

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ManmarziyanTeri

ManmarziyanTeri Goldie
ManmarziyanTeri
ManmarziyanTeri

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jennymyola

amazing yaar! Too good. Angelica is anjali? And what happened to her? Eager to know more. Want pms for the next chapter

Thank youu! Big smile 
Yes Angelica is Anjali :P. And she attempted suicide but I'll reveal into that further in the next chapter :). 

Yes of course! Buddying you right now :) x

Jennymyola

Rainbow_petals IF-Dazzler
Rainbow_petals
Rainbow_petals

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
you can't kill arundhati !!!!!!! she's my favourite... she's so cute Dead intelligent Dead and what not!!! ROFL ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

wow you are going to give quick update for my comment.. i'm dancing right now..Wink

ManmarziyanTeri

the_breeze Goldie
the_breeze
the_breeze

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged

Ok ok ok, i know I am terribly late but got caught up in work and them went home for Diwali so dint have time to read and comment! Embarrassed

Hey that's a really good habit to have written down quotes and stuff… My aunt does that and when I go through it sometimes it makes me feel a multitude of emotions… You know what, one of these days, am gonna copy all the quotes you have used from all of your FF's and paste them in a folder on my laptop… Cool  And man don't even get me started on your pictures again!!! LOL

Awww you love my comments *blushes* Blushing

Skyfall is amazing yaar!! I can totally imagine you going all 007 after that… You are doing a bloody good job by the way *in a British accent* Wink

I have definitely spent quite a lot of time drooling over the Arnav in this FF!!! How I wish he actually does this onscreen some day…. (and WITH SANAYA, mind you)… Approve

Again LOVED the torn man, his emotions make him real and tangible… That is one of the USP's of this FF I tell you, he isn't perfect, he is human, but the way you portray that is simply amazing!!! Clap

MY OH MY, when I read the name at the end of the letter, I got the shock of my life thinking I was wrong in guessing who Angelica was, but then it just dint add up and I let it go and went on reading… Confused

The way you described the aging that the letter had undergone, her thoughts about tragedies, the analogy with the shards of glass, all sheer perfection…. I applaud you for that para, KUDOS….. Clap Clap Clap

Aha, I knew it, these two cant be left alone for along… NK I am disappointed with you, young man… But on the bright side, he called Arnav by his name and now Khushi knows who he is… 

Oh dear, she thinks Angelica is the girl he loves, man I hope Khushi doesn't do something stupid… She needs to calm down and not think about this until someone in on the know answers her and clears her doubts….

AHA, DOES FREESTYLE BHANGRA (like Khushi) yooohooo, I WAS RIGHT!!! Fist pump Smile Wink LOL Approve Cool Party Dancing

Hey cmon dear, it's been eons since you updated this one…. Please pretty please update soon!!! Broken Heart

Thnx a ton for the PM!! Tc and lotsa love Heart

ManmarziyanTeri

-Raichu- IF-Rockerz
-Raichu-
-Raichu-

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
bookmarked Big smileBig smile
will try to read it asap 
The concept seem to be nice Wink

ManmarziyanTeri

ManmarziyanTeri Goldie
ManmarziyanTeri
ManmarziyanTeri

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rainbow_petals

you can't kill arundhati !!!!!!! she's my favourite... she's so cute Dead intelligent Dead and what not!!! ROFL ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

wow you are going to give quick update for my comment.. i'm dancing right now..Wink

LOL ROFL ROFL Aw no how did I even forget the immense talent of this Arundathi! :P Damn it! I can't kill her! She's too much of a kind-hearted poor little soul to be just killed off like that LOL

Lol I'm trying I'm trying LOL. *Rushes off and opens another tab to update Sprinkle of Stardust whilst she updates Paper Roses* LOL. I'll blame you if Arundathi ends up in Paper Roses now LOL just making a "special appearance" Wink.

Rainbow_petals

ManmarziyanTeri Goldie
ManmarziyanTeri
ManmarziyanTeri

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by the_breeze

Ok ok ok, i know I am terribly late but got caught up in work and them went home for Diwali so dint have time to read and comment! Embarrassed

Hey that's a really good habit to have written down quotes and stuff' My aunt does that and when I go through it sometimes it makes me feel a multitude of emotions' You know what, one of these days, am gonna copy all the quotes you have used from all of your FF's and paste them in a folder on my laptop' Cool  And man don't even get me started on your pictures again!!! LOL

Awww you love my comments *blushes* Blushing

Skyfall is amazing yaar!! I can totally imagine you going all 007 after that' You are doing a bloody good job by the way *in a British accent* Wink

I have definitely spent quite a lot of time drooling over the Arnav in this FF!!! How I wish he actually does this onscreen some day'. (and WITH SANAYA, mind you)' Approve

Again LOVED the torn man, his emotions make him real and tangible' That is one of the USP's of this FF I tell you, he isn't perfect, he is human, but the way you portray that is simply amazing!!! Clap

MY OH MY, when I read the name at the end of the letter, I got the shock of my life thinking I was wrong in guessing who Angelica was, but then it just dint add up and I let it go and went on reading' Confused

The way you described the aging that the letter had undergone, her thoughts about tragedies, the analogy with the shards of glass, all sheer perfection'. I applaud you for that para, KUDOS'.. Clap Clap Clap

Aha, I knew it, these two cant be left alone for along' NK I am disappointed with you, young man' But on the bright side, he called Arnav by his name and now Khushi knows who he is' 

Oh dear, she thinks Angelica is the girl he loves, man I hope Khushi doesn't do something stupid' She needs to calm down and not think about this until someone in on the know answers her and clears her doubts'.

AHA, DOES FREESTYLE BHANGRA (like Khushi) yooohooo, I WAS RIGHT!!! Fist pump Smile Wink LOL Approve Cool Party Dancing

Hey cmon dear, it's been eons since you updated this one'. Please pretty please update soon!!! Broken Heart

Thnx a ton for the PM!! Tc and lotsa love Heart

Aww your lateness is forgiven my dear. A late comment is a million times better than a late update :P, which is what I'm currently very guilty of LOL.

Aah thank you! Big smile I sometimes think of myself as a right spaz for doing it but then I find like the most amazing quotes to put in my fics and get all happy again :P. You should! :D I'll try unearth some more for you! LOL my pictures... I'm running out Cry. People have stopped posting kl pics on tumblr and I've not had time for random flickr stalking lately. Hayeee... Will have to make time! :P

And thank you for your appreciation of them, I'm touched Embarrassed x

LOL thank you! Gaaahh Skyfall! I think I might watch that again oh yeh and maybe Don 2 again! Even though Arnav's not negative in this but hey he can still be a sort of Don Tongue.

OMG! Barun with Sanaya! On screen! Doing this! Give me a second whilst I wipe my drool! Lol I think I'd pass out! LOL

Thank you! Big smile There is defo something that I appreciate about flawed characters and that's one of the main reasons I started watching IPK. I like that he was portrayed to be flawed because that makes the character realistic, people are supposed to have flaws and make mistakes, that's how life flows. So I'm really glad that you like this aspect of Arnav. 

Thank you for the Angelica scene comment, again you always clearly notice the parts that I write and feel happy about :P. That was again one of those paragraphs that came to me when my writing was just flowing out of my mind. So thank you! :D

NK committing the biggest blunder of all time as usual :P. I was originally going to make Aman disturb them but since he does that constantly on the show I decided to give him a break this time Tongue.

Lol! You were right! Dancing you smart cookie! LOL I couldn't catch you out humph! :P

I know I know I'm sorry :(. I'm on the update right now, took a break from my conflicting thoughts and plot twists to reply to your lovely lovely comment Smile. So hopefully it's up soon! :D

Now before I go, thank you so so so much for this comment! As I have told you before your comments make me so immensely happy and I really appreciate each and every word! So thank you so much! Hug Heart tc xxx

the_breeze

ManmarziyanTeri Goldie
ManmarziyanTeri
ManmarziyanTeri

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Agathe

bookmarked Big smileBig smile
will try to read it asap 
The concept seem to be nice Wink

Thank you! Big smile
I hope you like it Smile x