Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Paper Roses [Chp 17, Pg 76] 10/07 (Page 33)

shagun05 IF-Dazzler
shagun05
shagun05

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
i totally love this FF...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ManmarziyanTeri

swatim318 IF-Dazzler
swatim318
swatim318

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
very nice...

continue soon...

ManmarziyanTeri

ManmarziyanTeri Goldie
ManmarziyanTeri
ManmarziyanTeri

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged

Important Note Regarding all of My FFs

So I still don't quite understand what is going on and frankly I'm not happy with any of it either. I hate being left out in the blind and not even knowing who exactly to be more pissed off at. But if Barun is leaving for good then I honestly wish him the best of luck and hope he reaches more and more heights in his career. It is a show after all and one of these days it had to come to an end.

For me I don't care if it continues or not anymore, although I would personally like it to end if Barun is not going to remain in the show.

Anyway regarding my FFs, I know some people have decided to wrap up their stories etc. etc. And therefore I have received some PMs asking if I will be wrapping up my FFs or just leaving them or whatever. And the answer to that is no I will not be wrapping up my FFs or discontinue writing :). Be rest assured. I have a lot of readers that have stuck with me even through the bad times so thank you so much for that and I'll keep writing as long as you guys show me the support :). I can understand a lot of people leaving IPK altogether with what has happened and I am also one of them although I won't stop reading FFs so for all the other people like me I will not be stopping them :).

Just imagine Barun in all of my Arnav/ASR roles, especially the Diwali Barun with the short hair :P. But then again I don't mind his hair part if that's what ya guys like :P.

Right now my updates are appearing a bit too late because I have piles and piles of work to get through. But I promise to sort my life out as soon as and get the updates up real quick!

I know a lot of you are demotivated and to be frank I was pretty down about this issue yesterday as well but I've made peace with it and moved on reassuring myself that IPK finished on a happy note after Shyam left :P. 

I have also started a new FF which actually focuses on going back through all of the old episodes and re-writing aspects of them into the future, to sort of re-live the magic. So hope you like that :). 

Updates will be re-starting starting tonight and I hope to get "When Truth Prevails," "Paper Roses" and "The ASR-KKG Files" updated by Sunday night. "A Sprinkle of Stardust is going through a sort of transformation in my mind so that will probably only be up mid-week next week :).

Sorry for the delay once again!

If the show does end here and the forum closes down or I stop coming on to IF or whatever the stories will always be updated on my blog!

The main index blog link is this: Beyond The Stars Index and it will always have a list of all of my FFs and OSs.

I hope you guys do continue to read my work and continue to leave your lovely amazing comments that never fail to make me smile! Stick in there guys! IPK or the true essence of it when it started was epic and legendary and it will always continue to be! In the end we only remember the good times so just remember the good times ;).

Lotsa Love Pinks xx

Edited by DropofDew - 09 November 2012 at 2:53pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Shini.Shiva865armadnia252samaz95khusiarnavthe_breezeRainbow_petalsswatim318bewakoofLadki

swatim318 IF-Dazzler
swatim318
swatim318

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
so happy to read this...

at  least this way we will be able to keep the magic alive...

so waiting for the next update...

hope it will be soon...

ManmarziyanTeri

the_breeze Goldie
the_breeze
the_breeze

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Super LIKE!!! 

thnx a lot for continuing dear!!! Clap

ManmarziyanTeri

staaar Groupbie
staaar
staaar

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
update soon please 

ManmarziyanTeri

norolim Goldie
norolim
norolim

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
AHHH,

Are you kidding woman? This is amazing! I absolutely love what you're doing here Smile Shay was bang on correct. You really are brilliant!

The plot is extremely thrilling and your writing does justice to the plot. Tidbits of the whole investigation thing have been taken care of brilliantly as well :)

I love all the characters in here, especially Arnav. He's got the anger and impatience he's famous for, but he's also immensely logical and well thought out. Me likey! Khushi is also very interesting..Hmm..So much mystery!

I love Aman nad NK. 'Nuff said. LOL

I love it! And I definitely look forward to more

Avi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MidnightReaderManmarziyanTeri

ManmarziyanTeri Goldie
ManmarziyanTeri
ManmarziyanTeri

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamyshadows

AHHH,

Are you kidding woman? This is amazing! I absolutely love what you're doing here Smile Shay was bang on correct. You really are brilliant!

The plot is extremely thrilling and your writing does justice to the plot. Tidbits of the whole investigation thing have been taken care of brilliantly as well :)

I love all the characters in here, especially Arnav. He's got the anger and impatience he's famous for, but he's also immensely logical and well thought out. Me likey! Khushi is also very interesting..Hmm..So much mystery!

I love Aman nad NK. 'Nuff said. LOL

I love it! And I definitely look forward to more

Avi

Aw thank you Avi! This seriously means so much!

And haha! I love that you love my Arnav! Big smile and yes Khushi has been made way too mysterious Tongue but I like to keep my suspense ya know Wink

LOL I love Aman and NK too! Although I gotta admit I like Aman more :/, maybe because I don't actually know who he's supposed to look like yet LOL. It's a bit sad :P. 

Thank you so much! I haven't even started on the update to this :(. Gaahhh! Too many things to do at the one time! LOL But defo will try to get it up quick. 

Pinks xx

norolim

Go to top