Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Paper Roses [Chp 17, Pg 76] 10/07 (Page 31)

shagun05 IF-Dazzler
shagun05
shagun05

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
terrific chapter!Monkey Icons

finally some of the things have been revealed and it has been awesomeMonkey Winks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ManmarziyanTeri

casker IF-Rockerz
casker
casker

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
great update.

ManmarziyanTeri

94pranjali Groupbie
94pranjali
94pranjali

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Loved it!!Big smile
Yay...i hope Arnav finally tells her the truth!!
Update soon!!Smile
Waitin fr the nxt part!!Big smile

ManmarziyanTeri

Rainbow_petals IF-Dazzler
Rainbow_petals
Rainbow_petals

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
wow i was feeling like all these things were happening in front of me
wow amazing writing.. don't have word to describe how much suspense and thrill your words create in my mind
i hope arnav will tell her all things,..
still clueless about angelica thing..
and yes coz of sprinkle in... and this one i have started considering aakash negativeLOL
update soon..
thanks for this supe brilliant update..

ManmarziyanTeri

the_breeze Goldie
the_breeze
the_breeze

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged

How woman, how do you manage to find such AWESOME & APT quotes EACH AND EVERY SINGLE TIME???????? Confused Just what do you put in Google's search bar eh??? Wink Cmon share your secret with me, I mean there has got to be some skill that you have which helps you find such great quotes and even more fabulous pictures… Every time on your blog, whether it be A Sprinkle Of Stardust or Paper Roses, the image you have put up with the chapters is just so correct and fitting that I am simply left stunned at the perfection you portray… Kudos dear…. Clap

See this is what I LOVE! Arnav's inner conflict, his need to comfort and protect her, but at the same time he understands the consequences of that and also keeping in mind his current job at Shyam's place he realizes that telling her the truth might not be the best option at the moment… This turmoil, this tangled mass of emotions is what makes your writing such a pleasure to read Thumbs Up… Coming to Khushi, a part of her doubts that he is Arnav but no matter what her subconscious knows the truth, has sensed it and she refuses to feel afraid in his presence and implicitly trusts him with herself… Such unsaid emotions are just so realistic and tangible that it just pulls you into the story and makes you feel what the characters are going through…. Approve

*Squeals in joy and excitement* ooohhh I LOVE THE HOUSE!! I LOVE THE HOUSE!!!

Hug  Dancing

The entire para of what happens when Aman walks up to them and what he sees the two doing subconsciously, his comparison of the two and his final conclusion just left me SPEECHLESS!!!!! It was that good dear… that good… I applaud you for the brilliant writing in that one para which is undoubtedly the highlight of the update for me…. Clap Clap Clap

The minute the door shuts behind Khushi, Arnav turns into this Bond style, gun wielding, (HOT AND DROOLWORTHY) cop!! Boy am I in heaven imagining Barun Sobti in that scene!!! He becomes all business and directly steers Aman to the problem at hand… The way the guys casually joke about Aman's  death being a spanner in the works was just so fun and relaxed… I have said this before & I will say it again, the camaraderie the guys share in your FF is simply lovable!!! Heart

Ohkay, the creep just got creepier… What the hell did he do to Diya?????????? Angry Dead

The entire fight scene had me on edge man! That was very well written, the anxiety, the tension, the sheer need to get the other side out of the picture was so well…. Even after such a day, NK can joke around, see this is what I Love about your characters, they all have their hearts in the right place…. LOL

""Sometimes I get worried NKs trying to seduce the enemy. Way too much gel on a boy that's going out to battle," Arnav added in just as a can was flung his way and he caught it right on time, ducking slightly."  HOWLARIOUS!!! ROFL

The way he can't seem to form coherent sentences around her is so cute Embarrassed… Awww she tends to his wounds for him, am I sensing a deeper symbolic meaning here????? Also now that I think of it, what was with Angelica and the trunk??? Does it contain her belongings from the past???  Shocked

Awww the moment they shared at the end was simply adorable… I loved this update… I tell you the pace of this FF is just amazing… I hope you get well soon, thnx for the update dear (even though you weren't a 100% fine) Heart

Lotsa love and take care Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MidnightReaderManmarziyanTeri

shamin1 Senior Member
shamin1
shamin1

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
cliffhanger...cliffhanger...i m sure the ever disturbing aman or HP will ruin the moment...hey m not givin any ideas...i so wish she comes to know he is arnavEmbarrassed

now coming to ur writing dear...what more should i say...i salute u for the details u go through while writing...it makes it more vivid and exciting...i get lost reading ur FF...please continue and update soon...Big smile

ManmarziyanTeri

Sim96 Goldie
Sim96
Sim96

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Amazingly written. :D
Update soon. :D

ManmarziyanTeri

shalini_s IF-Sizzlerz
shalini_s
shalini_s

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
u stopped at the right moment... hope Arnav tells Khushi..

ManmarziyanTeri

Go to top