Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Paper Roses [Chp 17, Pg 76] 10/07 (Page 29)

ManmarziyanTeri Goldie
ManmarziyanTeri
ManmarziyanTeri

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshiarnav1741

a beautiful honest deeply moving chapter, i guess i guessed right, they are lost friends, that's sooo sweet!!!Day Dreaming

i love the way Arnav thinks about Khushi, hope love , aah such raw emotions,...Heart
fantastic chapter, i want to see them in love, hurry up and get them together..i love a lovesick Arnav.LOL

on the side note, effing hate Shyam!!!!!Angry

ooh and i'm the first to comment...perfect!!!!!Dancing

Aww thank you so much! And yes they are indeed lost friends. 
LOL I want to see them in love too. Aaah can't wait till I start writing about that ... but ach must set the scene first Wink. But don't worry little doses of Arshi coming up starting next chapter Wink x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MidnightReader

ManmarziyanTeri Goldie
ManmarziyanTeri
ManmarziyanTeri

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rainbow_petals

res

wow super awesome update...
i hope arnav tell her soon..
Aman is just superb.. i actually like him very much..
and yes this was a huge chapter so thanks for weiting this..
update soon.. Smile

aw thank you! Big smile
Aah I love Aman too! 
I'll try! It's halfway typed up Smile x
ManmarziyanTeri Goldie
ManmarziyanTeri
ManmarziyanTeri

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniachammu

I feel they might be look alikes or twin sistrrs or she must have realized that shyam s a bad guy and to escape him posed a drama and in the run she lost her memory

i think you're onto something Wink but not going to tell you with which theory Tongue

MidnightReader

ManmarziyanTeri Goldie
ManmarziyanTeri
ManmarziyanTeri

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by the_breeze

Originally posted by DropofDew

[QUOTE=the_breeze]

OMG, praise the lord that you like OPTION 2... Personally I was hoping for that one... Man am I relieved LOL... Awww, thnx for the response to my comment dearie... And I feel happy that I have got a Arnav style hint! Wink So am gonna put my detective brain to work and figure this one out! 

Hmmm...  The chapter begins wonderfully, with Arnav having flashbacks and realization dawns on him... It's such a feel good chapter that I can't describe how glad I was that finally he knows who she really is and why it's more imperative that Shyam never reaches her... His emotions when he accepts what his heart has to say are simply beautiful dear... I mean especially this para:

"He moved his hand away again, his fingers still unwilling to let go, they carried with them the urge to touch her, to never let go, to interlock his fingers through hers and keep them in that embrace forever. He wanted to take her into his arms, kiss away her every worry to listen to her for days on end, watch the features of her face as it changed from word to word, the tiny changing intensities of the light that sparked in her eyes every time she spoke. But for now he had to make sure, although he knew it he had to make sure." 

Aman is a darling yaar! How I wish I could give him a bear hug for being sooo darn helpful and perfect in timing... He has all the answers !!!! LOL Basically he is the info guru! Whatever you need details about just give Aman a PC and an internet connection and you are good to go!! Tongue
I simply love the camaraderie the guys share in your FF.. Their reactions and statements are simply hilarious yet realistic and that just adds to the charm of this FF...Clap

So now we get a teeny tiny bit of info about what happened in the past, the Mallik murders eh? It even SOUNDS gruesome... She was a witness to that, that too at such a young age??? No wonder she had to run away from people all her life... But I gotta give it to her, even after all this happening to her, she continues to live life so happily and normally, boy she has guts and gumption... It aint easy to let all that go and start life anew and I applaud Khushi for being the fighter she is and living life with such positivity and cheer... Clap Approve Cool Thumbs Up Heart 

Aman's reaction was justified and Arnav's reaction just blew me away... You have a talent for portraying emotions very accurately and it just amazes me how you make me feel what the character might be feeling at that point of time... Great work dear... Wink

Hmmm, his sudden change in demeanour has caught Khushi off guard but she knows that she is safe with him and follows him without much questioning... I love the bond these two share... They dont require words at  all, their eyes and heart do all the talking and it's just adorable to read... Embarrassed

So, my brain isn't upto it's usual decoding speed and hence am not making any guesses at all right now but rest assured I will... I just wanna say that the pace of this FF is fantastic and I love it... Please continue soon...

thnx a ton for the PM dear! take care and lotsa love Hug 

LOL I think I would've landed myself in a huge mess if I had gone with option 1 so yes I guess I should be relieved too Tongue.

Awww omg thank you so so much! Hug I just love you! You know that was just one of those paragraphs where everything just seemed to flow right and I was actually so happy with it. I can't tell you how happy I am at the fact that that specific one was the one that you like the most! Big smile

LOL I absolutely love Aman! I will send a bear hug his way on your behalf LOL. Haha omg! That's perfect! The guru of info indeed! Aww thank you! Big smile

Yep the Mallik Murders - there's obviously a lot to it that'll unravel bit by bit but yes a bit too much Criminal Minds these days and this is what it does to me Tongue. And yes the incident obviously shapes a huge part of their characters right now accompanied by what they were like to start off with. Through this I always want to portray that their past is only ever a distant memory and how they have moulded as people as an effect of it. It's of course taking on from the show and this optimistic outlook that Khushi always has towards life, it's just amazing when someone is like that and I wanted to bring that forward through this so I love the fact that you love this aspect of Khushi! :D

Awww thank you that means so much! HugHeart

Aww and yeyy! You've put it exactly right! It's clearly evident that there's something there through their unsaid words and actions despite te fact that Arnav's just found out and Khushi still doesn't know. 

Aaahhh I just love love love you and your AMAZING comments! Thank you so much! They never fail to put a smile on my face! Heart

the_breeze

ManmarziyanTeri Goldie
ManmarziyanTeri
ManmarziyanTeri

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini_s

finally read all the chapters.. too good.. waiting for Arnav to tell Khushi..

Thank you! Big smile x
ManmarziyanTeri Goldie
ManmarziyanTeri
ManmarziyanTeri

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASRandKKGSRFan

Hey!

An emotional chapter to say the least. Well from Arnav's perspective anyway.

I think that he would've helped Khushi anyway as he was doing before he actually found out that she was his childhood best friend. Chutki. Sweet name. Arnav wears a mask, but he does have feelings and emotions which do show thorugh it at times ... Smile

I'm glad that Khushi sees the truth in Arnav's eyes. Beautiful.

Anyway, thanks for the PM.

Aw thank you so much! Big smile

Yes he would have, he was hesitant at first thinking that she could be someone working with Shyam but once he started figuring out more and more that she wasn't he was willing to help her. But now that he's found out that she's his Chutki things will obviously become a lot more intense. 
Yes he does you've put it perfectly, he hides his true heart behind his mask but I'm sure Khushi will unmask him soon Wink
ManmarziyanTeri Goldie
ManmarziyanTeri
ManmarziyanTeri

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by flowers4u

omg so much happned in this update ...fully packed...as usual mindblowingly awesome...keep on writing

Thank you! Big smile
ManmarziyanTeri Goldie
ManmarziyanTeri
ManmarziyanTeri

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Suchi.P

YES!! Finally Arnav knows!!! I am soo happy that he realised that Khushi is his chutki!! Now I hope he tells khushi that this stranger who is being her superman saving and protecting her is no one other than her own Arnav or maybe she figures it out!
I really want to know the Diya story, I mean she was not really young to not remember or be told that she was married!!
LOL gotta love aman, he is such a sweetheart!! LOLEmbarrassed (But arnav cannot be described by any existing word, he is just too beyond that)!EmbarrassedHeart

Will be waiting for more as you said cute arshi moments coming up!!Tongue

Thanks for the PM and GREAT RELEVATION update hun!!Clap

Suchi x

LOL so am I! He aims to yes Wink but his work is obviously getting in the way right now. But have patience my friend Tongue. Aww I love that you describe Arnav as superman! Woohhooo! LOL And yes or maybe she does figure it out but then don't forget she's half way there Wink.
LOL I love Aman! If he wasn't a fictional creation of my own mind I would have married him Day Dreaming LOL nah that sounds sad. Forget I said that okay? LOL
Yes Arnav is indeed too complex for words. 

Thank you for your lovely comment hun! Hug 

Pink x

-Suchi.P

Go to top