Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Paper Roses [Chp 17, Pg 76] 10/07 (Page 25)

ManmarziyanTeri Goldie
ManmarziyanTeri
ManmarziyanTeri

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shagun05

OMG how could you end it at the cliffhanger!!! grrr...Monkey Icons YoyoMonkey Emoticon
but as this was a fabulous update so i wont mind (much)Monkey WinksMonkey Icons

but amazing chapter as arnav now knows the truth looking forward to his reaction nowMonkey Winks

heyyy !!! u are scaring me by hinting that khushi might have been shyam's wifeMonkey Winks
do update soon... please... pretty pleaseMonkey Icons

Omg omg omg!!! I love love your lil monkey emoticons! Aaah they are so freaking adorable! I want to like go into the screen and hug them!
Anyways so now that I have finally got over the cuteness of those lil monkeys LOL.
Thank you! And sorry :( I was trying to be evil Tongue.
LOL all will be revealed Wink.
And sure will try. Hug

ManmarziyanTeri Goldie
ManmarziyanTeri
ManmarziyanTeri

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by the_breeze

Awww dear,  I was so touched by your response to my comment!!! Made me feel very happy!! Hmmm, ok I'll let you keep the Angelica suspense for longer. Terrorism eh??? Hadn't gone down that road. Confused

The interaction on the car was simply adorable, less of words, more of emotions and I gotta say I love it when these two are left alone... Their feelings are much more prominent and strong at that time... He unconsciously knows it's his duty to protect her, she has realized that he is the one from her past... they both feel a connection but both are reluctant to act on it, both have their insecurities and problems, both are under immense danger, both are in it together yet they are apart... Aahhh, I am a goner!!! Day Dreaming

Oh my, Shyam is gonna bust a vein.. Man he seems totally deranged here.. Oh I hope Arnav is able to keep Khushi away from the psycho pervert Dead Angry Censored

OMG dint see that one coming' Damnit HE WAS MARRIED??????????????????????????? Aiyyo, this aint good at all. She resembles his WIFE??? Oh why did this have to be sooo twisted. This is not good. Pinch

Go AMAN. I salute the man for being so quick on his toes and finding out such valuable info in timeClap

Ah he is disarming her eh??? Oh I like his moves!!!!

HE BROUGHT JALEBIES FOR HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That flashback was so damn adorable yaar! I mean even as kids, he was protective of her, trying to keep her happy, telling others off for hurting her, bringing the smile back on her face.Oh my, that was a good clarification dear, that she dint have a proper name while growing up, that's why there aint no record of her till age 12, coz that's when she was adopted leading her to get a new name and a new identity Smile

WHAT THE HELL?????? I just make the connection that Chutki is Khushi, Arnav thinks Khushi cant be Dia, Khushi and Arnav share a past, Shyam's wife was a Nayak, Nayak was Chutki's surname, that just leads me to two conclusions: 

1.   Chutki is Khushi, Khushi is Dia, Memory loss in the accident and etc etc

2.   Khushi had an elder sister/twin who looked exactly like her, whose name was Dia, who married Shyam and our Khushi hasn't been tainted by his shadow till date 

So it's either of the two, it's up to you to tell me which one Is true! Oh my that rhymed!!!! Great story dear, just update soon soon soon LOL

Thnx for the PM sweetie! lotsa love Heart

Aww I absolutely love your analysis of Arshi together alone in the car. See this is why I could forever write FFs on Arshi, there are just such prominent layers to their characters that I can mould and re-mould them in all sorts of ways in stories. I also love writing about them when they are alone, it's just always easier to bring about the stronger aspects of their emotions without outside interference, you know whilst their in their own little Arshi bubble. 

LOL Shyam's demented, now that there is one right psycho. LOL I'm sure our boy will give his best Wink.

Because my own twisted mind is working on overdrive LOL. But I'm sure it won't turn out too bad Wink.

I love Aman! Lol I think if I wasn't so in love with Arnav (well Barun Sobti's looks) I'd have made Aman the lead Tongue. He's just too cool man LOL.

Oh dear lord! Aah I do love your brainstorming sessions on these comments! Yes yes yes! I wanted to include the name part in somewhere where it wouldn't be that clearly obvious and you've got it spot on! She wasn't given a name and then people just stuck to just calling her Chutki and hence why he doesn't know who Khushi is. The rest of it and his revelation will obviously be wrapped up in the next chapter, so wait for it Wink
And I'm glad you like the flashback, I really wanted to show how strong their bond had been, especially from his side and you'll see why with future updates Smile.

Hahahahahaa! That revelation sentence of yours actually takes the cake! LOL
Okay so lemme give you a hint, an Arnav sort of hint Wink;
She was twelve when she was adopted in by the Guptas who were the ones that changed her name to Khushi. They adopted her in straight after all that happened in the past, so at the age of twelve again. If she had been called Diya before that then that would have sent alarm bells ringing in Arnav's ears. Payal knows of Shyam and that he is Aakash's boss and yet took Khushi to that event when she knew he would be there. Khushi has been living in the same city for eleven years.

Wink wink nudge nudge, that was Arnav's little message to you to sort of put you out of this dilemma. 

I like the second option *wink wink nudge nudge* again. 

Thank you so much for the lovely comment again! I get so excited on seeing your comments, I've told you that already though right? Tongue
And I love your assumptions which always tend to flow in the right track! Damn it, it's difficult to catch you out! LOL

Take care hun, lotsa love! Hug Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

the_breeze

ManmarziyanTeri Goldie
ManmarziyanTeri
ManmarziyanTeri

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshiarnav1741

oh ever the devil arent...u just had to leave ti there...oh god...thsi is tooo good to be ture...wait mayeb thts why its a story...dramatic twist, although i did expect them to be childhood sweet hearts but this is much too much comprehend
fantastic work

LOL "wait mayeb thts why its a story" that's hilarious LOL. Thank you!
shay1990 Senior Member
shay1990
shay1990

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
You. Just. Stopped. It. There!!!!

That's evil lol.

I was proper thinking that this Chutki HAS to be Khushi... And then BAM! LOL

I love this, i love this, i love this...  I'm going to take a guess and assume that Shyam (being the crazy deranged person he is - and because he's an alcoholic) did something to her when they were married, so she faked her own death?

But yes, moving on... That was such a brilliant update as per usual Big smile I love how you're slowly bringing everything out in the open! You know full well how to leave us all hanging Wink

No other words. Just Amazing. (And update soon of course lol)
Sorry about the delayed reply btw... Not been at home for the past few days Ouch

Shay X

ManmarziyanTeri

ManmarziyanTeri Goldie
ManmarziyanTeri
ManmarziyanTeri

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shay1990

You. Just. Stopped. It. There!!!!

That's evil lol.

I was proper thinking that this Chutki HAS to be Khushi... And then BAM! LOL

I love this, i love this, i love this...  I'm going to take a guess and assume that Shyam (being the crazy deranged person he is - and because he's an alcoholic) did something to her when they were married, so she faked her own death?

But yes, moving on... That was such a brilliant update as per usual Big smile I love how you're slowly bringing everything out in the open! You know full well how to leave us all hanging Wink

No other words. Just Amazing. (And update soon of course lol)
Sorry about the delayed reply btw... Not been at home for the past few days Ouch

Shay X

Mwahaha! LOL

Yeyy! So many people were guessing and getting it right and I was like aah damn it! I really can't fool you guys can I? 

Aww thank you so much, that means a lot! Thank you Shay!
LOL hmm that's interesting! I like the way you think Wink but wait and see, you'll find out what exactly is going on pretty soon Smile
Aww thank you thank you thank you so much! 
And aw no don't worry about it Smile
x

shay1990

bewakoofLadki IF-Rockerz
bewakoofLadki
bewakoofLadki

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
amazzzing update wit lots of confusion lol...plsssd cont sooin...m loving dis ff...

ManmarziyanTeri

ManmarziyanTeri Goldie
ManmarziyanTeri
ManmarziyanTeri

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by massu91

amazzzing update wit lots of confusion lol...plsssd cont sooin...m loving dis ff...

Thank you! Big smile x
ManmarziyanTeri Goldie
ManmarziyanTeri
ManmarziyanTeri

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Hi guys!

Sorry just thought I'd let you all know. I've got a test coming up on Friday and the notes have somehow piled up. So to make sense of what I'm actually studying Tongue, I won't be updating this week. Will be going home during the weekend too, so a lot of catching up with the mother and possibly won't get an update up during the weekend either. I'm in the middle of sort of writing up updates for all of the FFs but just won't find the time to finish them this week. So bare with me and I'm sorry. I will try and get some updates up starting Sunday night Wink.

Enjoy your weekends! xx

Edited by DropofDew - 24 October 2012 at 5:25pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Hajra95Lovethe_breezeShweta1691khusiarnavRainbow_petalsN0306-MKB-

Go to top