Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Paper Roses [Chp 17, Pg 76] 10/07 (Page 15)

the_breeze Goldie
the_breeze
the_breeze

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged

Hey  dear, I'm so sorry I didn't comment on the previous chapter… I guess I got so confused with all that was there that I forgot to  comment… 

Anywho, coming to this one, I gotta say NK teasing Arnav and he responding with a murderous growl was a great way to start off woman, that made me chuckle!! LOL

Damnit, who was the girl of his past??? I really don't like the idea of him being in love with someone else…. (read die-hard Arshi fan) Approve… Angelica huh??? Nice name but still not liking it… God there are so many mysteries here… Don't know which one to solve! Confused

Oh my, she & Arnav share a past???? This just got so much more exciting…. OMG I CANNOT stop thinking about what might have happened in Lucknow…. Shocked

Oh my, so many people enquiring about Khushi, I'm worried for her… Aman, Shyam and the rest are all from a different world and have more than enough potential to hurt her…. But you know what I liked that everyone is in awe of her beauty, personally I always feel that the words fail to do justice to our Angel's beauty!! Day Dreaming

What an intriguing end, their next meeting seems to be just around the corner! I love the way the story is shaping up dear Clap … Sorry couldn't comment earlier… Got caught up in work again…

Take care and update soon! Thnx for the PM!! Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ManmarziyanTeri

ManmarziyanTeri Goldie
ManmarziyanTeri
ManmarziyanTeri

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshiarnav1741

aaaw beautiful story, i am guessing the lil girl n boy wr arnv n khushi...sooo sweet!!
i loved the update, childhood sweethearts separated bu time, beautiful idea...loved the update...and thnx a million 4 the pm..i love this story...:):):)

Thank you! Big smile and not going to agree or disagree because then I'd be giving the story away LOL
ManmarziyanTeri Goldie
ManmarziyanTeri
ManmarziyanTeri

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aeyshaalim

Wow so beautifully written
So their past are linked
Can't wait to know more

Thank you! And hmmm... not going to say anything Tongue
ManmarziyanTeri Goldie
ManmarziyanTeri
ManmarziyanTeri

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia_92

wow. fantastic update and what a brilliant twist. so is it okay for me to hope that she will meet arnav here and.realize he's her.best friend?

Thank you!
Arnav and Khushi will meet. And not going to answer about the second part Wink Tongue
ManmarziyanTeri Goldie
ManmarziyanTeri
ManmarziyanTeri

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shagun05

my curiosity is increasing by each update!!!!
pls update soon.
and a nice update showing glimpses of the past.

Thank you! There will be a revelation with each chapter Wink
ManmarziyanTeri Goldie
ManmarziyanTeri
ManmarziyanTeri

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Suchi.P

WOW That was magnificent!!!
OK so according to your hint, he was too young to be in love with someone, *phew* got scared for a moment!
Now you have to answer one more question, are A and K related from their past, well according to this chapter it seems like yes! Please tell me that they both are related and had almost similar or same dreadful past!!
Thanks for the PM and this update and I will be waiting for your other updates! And also one small teeny weeny request, please update the next  chapter for this SS soon as I can't wait to know what will happen next! You see I am really really really impatient when it comes to suspense!! Big smile Wink

Thank you! Big smile
Yep he was too young to be in love. Don't worry I don't think I could ever write about Arnav and Khushi in love with other people Wink
Hmmm I can't tell you that, you'll find out Wink
LOL I sure will try, I enjoy writing this one up too. I will take your impatience into consideration LOL x
ManmarziyanTeri Goldie
ManmarziyanTeri
ManmarziyanTeri

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shinja

a real sweet cute update..
i guess arnav and khushi past is related wonder how shyaam got in khushi's life or something else...
thanks for the p.m
update soon..Smile

Thank you!
Yep there's too different stories when it comes to arshi and Khushi and Shyam. It's sort of weird you'll see with the next update Wink
flowers4u IF-Sizzlerz
flowers4u
flowers4u

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
a truly beautiful update...keep it up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ManmarziyanTeri

Go to top