Frequent Posters

riushibabo thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
excellent ...
but again a cliff hunger...
Jennymyola thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
arnav-anjali part was touching! Beautiful update! Thanks for pm...
indcath101 thumbnail
hey!! have just come across ur ff!! have read only the first chap n like it..:) u will not believe this my what 4th ff that m reading.. n totally love it.. do pm me..:)
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg.. Aman is going to be killed by Arnav for doing this.. very nice update..
archa2810 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome... Finally!! I loved the Inception quote..
Rainbow_petals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DropofDew

LOL 🤣 🤣 Aw no how did I even forget the immense talent of this Arundathi! :P Damn it! I can't kill her! She's too much of a kind-hearted poor little soul to be just killed off like that 😆

Lol I'm trying I'm trying 😆. *Rushes off and opens another tab to update Sprinkle of Stardust whilst she updates Paper Roses* 😆. I'll blame you if Arundathi ends up in Paper Roses now 😆 just making a "special appearance" 😉.

🤣 a special appearance  !!!  i won't mind that.. but ask her to join arnav's gang this time.. making things easy for shyaam.. 😆
Rainbow_petals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
firstly thanks for a quick and long update..

aww in love with aman right now !!!!!!!  going to make khushi his bhabhi.. banda is very smart..😉
and i actually had tears in my eyes while reading anjali and arnav's part.. two poor souls.. it must be so hard for both of them.. well wishing a happy future for both of them.. please don't make anything happen to these two.. i always loved the bro-sis bond but in this story its different but so attached..

and khushi- finally the tigress rose!!!! loved it and aman he can annoy anyone ((even arundhati   🤣))

excited to read more..

shay1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
I WILL READ AND COMMENT TODAY!!!
I'll finally get some time to sit and enjoy it 😃

Sorry Pinks 😒

the_breeze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Prior Warning: Am commenting after watching the ending of OUR MAGICAL SHOW and I do not know how coherent I would sound due to being overly emotional 

The initial trauma of Arnav was heart rendering woman... I liked the part about the flashback wherein you describe how Anjali started this... The financial situation being a huge influencing factor in this whole fiasco... How Arnav stumbles across this terrible terrible realization... the things leading upto it all of it just made me feel so heart broken for both of them... To be forced, by circumstances, to sell yourself off is just so unimaginable that it sends goosebumps all over my skin... The line where you write about Arnav remembering the Mercedes as being one where he worked made me think that those guys found out about Anjali and offered her this or blackmailed her to do this and you know what it disgusted me, the fact that such people exist makes me cringe and shudder and I hate to think of anyone in the clutches of such men... 😡 🤢

Then the part about him hating himself was also quite touching, my heart went out to him yaar... The poor soul has been tortured beyond belief... I mean it has just been too much to handle man... This chapter I tell you has aroused so many different emotions in me that I find it difficult to do it justice with my limited words... 👏

The interactions between Aman & Khushi are always something different and fresh... He tries to be friendly and sincere while she perceives him to be demented and rambling... He tries his best to make her less fearful of him and she tries to question him about Arnav and her current situation... Ah the complexities of life... You have described Khushi's behaviour very aptly for a person who has been running away from unknown dangerous men, brought to a totally strange house by a guy she barely knows who turns out to be a guy she knew all her life, to being left with more unknown men, unanswered and highly volatile due to the entry of another woman who see assumes to be the love interest of her love... Boy oh boy, she is on an emotional roller-coaster... and that aint good for Aman!!! Now I don't know whether it was the adrenaline or the injustice of it all that brought out the tigress in her, but am glad it happened... 😉

Eeekkk, the Snake continues to disgust me,, he makes my skin crawl with sheer loathing and disgust... Please keep our Angel away from that vile creature... 😡 🤬

Now the entire part of Lavanya talking to Arnav, his manner, his feelings, his outward indifference, Anjali's pleas, all was just teary woman... It made me realize the power your words can invoke... their was so much pain and heart break in that entire section that I cannot begin to describe all that I felt while reading it... It was pure magical... Kudos to y u for etching it so perfectly and bringing out a multitude of emotions in the reader... That was simply BRILLIANT!! 👏 👏 👏 

So Aman finally decided to get info about Arnav's past... Hmmm, well as long as he and NK are gonna be killed by Arnav anyways (when he finds out what these tow have done in his absence) they might as well be of some use in clearing out Khushi's confusions... Seriously woman, I LOVE THE NK IN YOUR FF!!! And man, Aman's parting shot was AWESOME!!! 😎

So dearie, a fabulous update, do continue soon, thnx for the PM! all in all an AH-MAZING update... Loved it from start to finish... ❤️

Tc and lotsa love 

sweet_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ahhh go aman go!

I wanna see some arshi moments!
And Arnav sounds sooo hot in this FF