Fan Fictions

FF: Paper Roses [Chp 17, Pg 76] 10/07 - Page 19

bhadraprasad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome update...Thank god ,Arnav finally realised it is his Chutki...Thanks for the PM

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archa2810 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
at least arnav knows about khushi now
dva2vra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awsome

no words to comment

i mean the way story is growing its interesting
PastelBeauty thumbnail
Great chapter. Well written 😊
the_breeze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: DropofDew

Aww I absolutely love your analysis of Arshi together alone in the car. See this is why I could forever write FFs on Arshi, there are just such prominent layers to their characters that I can mould and re-mould them in all sorts of ways in stories. I also love writing about them when they are alone, it's just always easier to bring about the stronger aspects of their emotions without outside interference, you know whilst their in their own little Arshi bubble. 

😆 Shyam's demented, now that there is one right psycho. 😆 I'm sure our boy will give his best 😉.

Because my own twisted mind is working on overdrive 😆. But I'm sure it won't turn out too bad 😉.

I love Aman! Lol I think if I wasn't so in love with Arnav (well Barun Sobti's looks) I'd have made Aman the lead 😛. He's just too cool man 😆.

Oh dear lord! Aah I do love your brainstorming sessions on these comments! Yes yes yes! I wanted to include the name part in somewhere where it wouldn't be that clearly obvious and you've got it spot on! She wasn't given a name and then people just stuck to just calling her Chutki and hence why he doesn't know who Khushi is. The rest of it and his revelation will obviously be wrapped up in the next chapter, so wait for it 😉. 
And I'm glad you like the flashback, I really wanted to show how strong their bond had been, especially from his side and you'll see why with future updates 😊.

Hahahahahaa! That revelation sentence of yours actually takes the cake! 😆
Okay so lemme give you a hint, an Arnav sort of hint 😉;
She was twelve when she was adopted in by the Guptas who were the ones that changed her name to Khushi. They adopted her in straight after all that happened in the past, so at the age of twelve again. If she had been called Diya before that then that would have sent alarm bells ringing in Arnav's ears. Payal knows of Shyam and that he is Aakash's boss and yet took Khushi to that event when she knew he would be there. Khushi has been living in the same city for eleven years.

Wink wink nudge nudge, that was Arnav's little message to you to sort of put you out of this dilemma. 

I like the second option *wink wink nudge nudge* again. 

Thank you so much for the lovely comment again! I get so excited on seeing your comments, I've told you that already though right? 😛
And I love your assumptions which always tend to flow in the right track! Damn it, it's difficult to catch you out! 😆

Take care hun, lotsa love! 🤗 ❤️

OMG, praise the lord that you like OPTION 2... Personally I was hoping for that one... Man am I relieved 😆... Awww, thnx for the response to my comment dearie... And I feel happy that I have got a Arnav style hint! 😉 So am gonna put my detective brain to work and figure this one out! 

Hmmm...  The chapter begins wonderfully, with Arnav having flashbacks and realization dawns on him... It's such a feel good chapter that I can't describe how glad I was that finally he knows who she really is and why it's more imperative that Shyam never reaches her... His emotions when he accepts what his heart has to say are simply beautiful dear... I mean especially this para:

"He moved his hand away again, his fingers still unwilling to let go, they carried with them the urge to touch her, to never let go, to interlock his fingers through hers and keep them in that embrace forever. He wanted to take her into his arms, kiss away her every worry to listen to her for days on end, watch the features of her face as it changed from word to word, the tiny changing intensities of the light that sparked in her eyes every time she spoke. But for now he had to make sure, although he knew it he had to make sure." 

Aman is a darling yaar! How I wish I could give him a bear hug for being sooo darn helpful and perfect in timing... He has all the answers !!!! 😆 Basically he is the info guru! Whatever you need details about just give Aman a PC and an internet connection and you are good to go!! 😛
I simply love the camaraderie the guys share in your FF.. Their reactions and statements are simply hilarious yet realistic and that just adds to the charm of this FF...👏

So now we get a teeny tiny bit of info about what happened in the past, the Mallik murders eh? It even SOUNDS gruesome... She was a witness to that, that too at such a young age??? No wonder she had to run away from people all her life... But I gotta give it to her, even after all this happening to her, she continues to live life so happily and normally, boy she has guts and gumption... It aint easy to let all that go and start life anew and I applaud Khushi for being the fighter she is and living life with such positivity and cheer... 👏  😎 👍🏼 ❤️ 

Aman's reaction was justified and Arnav's reaction just blew me away... You have a talent for portraying emotions very accurately and it just amazes me how you make me feel what the character might be feeling at that point of time... Great work dear... 😉

Hmmm, his sudden change in demeanour has caught Khushi off guard but she knows that she is safe with him and follows him without much questioning... I love the bond these two share... They dont require words at  all, their eyes and heart do all the talking and it's just adorable to read... 😳

So, my brain isn't upto it's usual decoding speed and hence am not making any guesses at all right now but rest assured I will... I just wanna say that the pace of this FF is fantastic and I love it... Please continue soon...

thnx a ton for the PM dear! take care and lotsa love 🤗 
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
finally read all the chapters.. too good.. waiting for Arnav to tell Khushi..
Reader_Hobby thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey!

An emotional chapter to say the least. Well from Arnav's perspective anyway.

I think that he would've helped Khushi anyway as he was doing before he actually found out that she was his childhood best friend. Chutki. Sweet name. Arnav wears a mask, but he does have feelings and emotions which do show thorugh it at times ... 😊

I'm glad that Khushi sees the truth in Arnav's eyes. Beautiful.

Anyway, thanks for the PM.
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg so much happned in this update ...fully packed...as usual mindblowingly awesome...keep on writing
-Suchi.P thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
YES!! Finally Arnav knows!!! I am soo happy that he realised that Khushi is his chutki!! Now I hope he tells khushi that this stranger who is being her superman saving and protecting her is no one other than her own Arnav or maybe she figures it out!
I really want to know the Diya story, I mean she was not really young to not remember or be told that she was married!!
LOL gotta love aman, he is such a sweetheart!! 😆😳 (But arnav cannot be described by any existing word, he is just too beyond that)!😳❤️

Will be waiting for more as you said cute arshi moments coming up!!😛

Thanks for the PM and GREAT RELEVATION update hun!!👏

Suchi x
Edited by -Suchi.P - 11 years ago
shay1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Right!
So... That was a tremendous update to say the least. 😃

I now like Arnav a bit more lol... His guilt and his realisation were described perfectly, and i really did feel for him by the end of it. He's trying to keep his guard up and stay strong, but all he wants to do is fall at her feet... Amazingly portrayed dude

So Witness Protection Program hey?! This shit definitely just got real lol 😆 I love this! I just love how there's so many twists in this story... and i know it's going to be another mind-blowing one with the Diya part!

Also, i fully cannot wait for Khushi to find out who Arnav actually is... I'm imagining different scenarios already lol.
In a way I'm hoping she'll get angry, she seems so calm so far in the story... I'm waiting for her to flip. But on the other hand, i don't want her to get too angry at him... poor Arnav already feels so guilty

But yes... Amazing update once again!
Hats off to you sir!
👏🤗

Edited by shay1990 - 11 years ago