Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Taarey SS: Arranged Marriage ~Complete~ (Page 5)

desigirl_VD IF-Rockerz
desigirl_VD
desigirl_VD

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreelu094

OMG THIS IS TOO GOOD.

THE BEST START I'VE EVEN SEEN Clap

WAT A STARTING YAAR.

REALLY YAAR ITS TOO GOOD Day Dreaming

U HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE THAN TO CONTINUELOL

PLEASE DO PM ME WHEN U UPDATEEmbarrassed

THANKS A LOT FOR THE PMHug

DO UPDATE SOONHeart

thanks so much dear Embarrassed no need to say thanks for the pm LOL will update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sreelu094

desigirl_VD IF-Rockerz
desigirl_VD
desigirl_VD

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DontAsk

SOOORY DI! I would of commented sooner, but UGH! Stupid school work prevented me from coming on IFAngry

NOW to the comment

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY!!!
DI I LOOOVE U!!!!!!!HeartHeartHeart
UR THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!
lol Taani as VP?LOL
REY fired her???ROFL
Uff blindfold dil se rey dance!?!
YAY!!!!

I LOVE THAT SONG
AND
BOTH OF REY's DANCES on that song!!!

P.S have u noticed that the song has my name in it? lolLOL

LOL its okay no worries Embarrassed
i was hoping that you'd like it esp since its not like usual arranged marriage stories Embarrassed
LOL in the upcoming updates i'll explain wat happened as of now let the suspense grow Big smile

im in love with taarey's dil se re seq so i had to add that it somewhere adn this story gave me the perfect opportunity Big smile cant wait to see every1's reaction to it Big smile

LOL im jealous so many songs have ur name in it!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DontAsk

desigirl_VD IF-Rockerz
desigirl_VD
desigirl_VD

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Thank you guys so much for the overwhelming response Hugreally happy ya'll liked this ss esp since it's been a different concept and it has been so hard for me to write. I'm really sorry if this part is boring or weird or not good. Dedicated to Jiya (DontAsk) hope you like it jiya Embarrassed Thanks Ritz for uploading dil se re

Part 2:

Taani was looking at the entrance door as she remembered her times at this college. It was around 6 and all the students were probably making their way back home yet she still hadn't entered the school building. It wasn't that she didn't want to it was that she couldn't, so she had stayed around college went to coffee shops and finally now she had mutterered up the courage to go in. She had thought about what she was getting into but her heart only had one answer for her, this was her job and she was perfect for it.

"Ma'am you're back its so nice to have you back." A student who Taani had helped said smiling as Taani entered the building. Taani made her way smiling and greeting all the students on her way and went inside the principal's office only to see that Rey wasn't there.

"Rey kahan hai?" She wondered as she looked around. He hadn't changed the place at all, she looked at his desk and couldn't help the smile that formed on her face. Rey still had picture frames of them and of her around his desk. 

"Ma'am aap yahan?" A student came in asking pleased.

"Arey Tanvi tum. How are you?" Taani asked remembering how this one student worked so hard to be part of St. Louis' dance team.

"I'm fine ma'am so glad that you're back when we didn't see you this morning we thought that, never mind it's good to have our VP back. Rey sir ne aapko bata ke uss raat kya hua tha?" Tanvi asked Taani who looked away.

"No but I'm sure he will. Waise tumhare Rey sir hai kahan?" Taani asked her.

Tanvi said, "Don't know everyone has left after Rey sir taught us dance." before she left leaving Taani wondering where Rey was. 

"I guess Rey left as well." Taani said exiting the office. She was about to move towards the door when she heard music. "Dil se re." Was playing.

"Who is here this late?" She wondered as she followed the music. 

Taani walked down to rehearsal hall and saw that there were no students. Her heart beat fast as she remembered the memories that were linked to this song. She remembered Rey in white and how close he had been to her. 

Taani reached closed doors and creaked it open to see Rey blindfolded again, wearing the same white wife beater he wore last time. Memorized she couldn't help but stare at Rey dancing. Not grasping a hold on herself she walked in to the room still under Rey's spell. She kept walking closer as she circled in on her. His arms extended he stopped Taani from walking as she lost control of her breath. 

Rey felt her breath on his neck and moved his head up, "I can feel you." He said a smile forming on his face. "I can feel you Taani." He said surprising Taani. Taani gulped at the thought of being caught as she tried to move away. Rey knew Taani would try to move away so he successfully blocked her path, remembering exactly how they did this a few years ago. 

Rey had finally locked her in between his arms and the mirror as he continued on with his step, same as he did before. Leaning in he said, "We're here in this situation again Taani, I told you we are meant to be." Taani couldn't help but just stare at Rey, she knew she had to leave soon and she decided the best way was to slide under his arms.

Rey felt Taani move and quickly lowered his arm to block her path. "No, I'm not letting go this time." Rey said. Rey went to untie his blindfold and Taani found a perfect chance to leave. Rey caught Taani's arm before she could run away and with his free hand he untied his blindfold. 

"Taani why are you trying to run." Rey asked with a grin finding it cute that Taani looked everywhere but at him from being caught.

"Taani," Rey said softly as he pulled her into him. Taani's eyes widened as she found herself wound in Rey's arms. She found herself staring into his eyes again. 

Rey looked into Taani's eyes and forgot what he wanted to say, all he could see was her beauty, all he could see was the girl he missed for three months. 

"Why didn't you come in this morning?" Rey asked her.

Taani gulped and just continued to look at Rey. Rey smiled and moved away and said, "Taani!" breaking her out of her spell.

Taani bit her lip and blushed, "I don't know I just felt nervous." She said truthfully. 

Rey pushed a lock of Taani's hair off of her face and said, "I want you back. You're my VP and I need you." He said knowing there was a double meaning to his message he didn't only need her as his VP he needed her back in his life, he wasn't complete without her.

"Rey," Taani said, "No arranged marriage talk please." Taani said knowing he wanted to win her over again.

"Fine I promise no marriage talk but go to dinner with me today." He stated.

"What kyun?" Taani asked him.

"Because that is what arranged couples do Taani duh!" Rey said cutely making Taani laugh. 

"Aacha sach mein we have a lot to talk about and a lot to fix." Rey said. 

Taani thought it over and made a decision, "Okay tonight 8 pm pick me up on time." 

Rey smiled happily and jumped up, "Yes!" He pulled Taani into a hug and kissed her cheek before eagerly leaving the room.

"Taani I'll pick you up at 8 and you have to wear the dress I send you." Taani heard Rey yell as he left the room. 

Taani stood in the rehearsal room with a hand on her cheek as she smiled widely. Rey looked back through the door and saw his Taani's smile, his bubbly Taani's smile and he felt good. "I promise I'll bring back this happy Taani." he said blowing a kiss to Taani who was absorbed in her own happy world. 

precap: Why was Taani fired?  taareylicious update Day Dreaming

Edited by desigirlx5 - 06 September 2012 at 5:19pm

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda-fanSidni98taarey103aish_kajen25chinudolly-PmsSharafTasnimTia3303rockstarriya_26soumyakdream_catcherBubblie1490cresc6129staronefanunnatiaNikitaLuvsTaReytaarey_riapritii_20CharMarfan4everZiyaGautamholicsamiha_taareymy_angel...dazedworldSwenna10.Rupali.arina23ABCDesiGirl93asmamemberlovelypriyazoharocksInfiniteFlameNidaJavidTaaReyskfirdousGoonies4Everraj-guria-kritiforeverlazyLavender_LunaMohit_monayasreelu094PreciousHeartAmitz.Gibborepuzzles....Natasha...sreeja_rox...Such...

DontAsk Senior Member
DontAsk
DontAsk

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:20pm | IP Logged

Unres

OMG!!!!!!

DI! I loved this part!

It was PERFECT!

I loved it when Rey told Taani that he can feel her and he held her hand to make her stop from running away! Heart
Ufff I CANT WAIT TO READ THE NEXT PART!

P.S while reading this, I was actually listening to the songLOL 

Edited by DontAsk - 07 September 2012 at 12:45pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Rupali.desigirl_VD

Loveurlife1 IF-Sizzlerz
Loveurlife1
Loveurlife1

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
sanjuuu i loved it sooo much the dance they way he could feel her around her everything 
ur just amazing Hug and i love you for that  <3 

taani stood in the rehearsal room with a hand on her cheek as she smiled widely. Rey looked back through the door and saw his Taani's smile, his bubbly Taani's smile and he felt good. "I promise I'll bring back this happy Taani." he said blowing a kiss to Taani who was absorbed in her own happy world. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ that was such cute moment and adorable 
cant wait wait for the next part Dancing
loved it sooo much Hug

Edited by loveurlife - 07 September 2012 at 5:55am

.Rupali.desigirl_VD

PreciousHeart IF-Sizzlerz
PreciousHeart
PreciousHeart

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
OMG sanju Shocked u think this was boring or weird I think it was sooo perfect Hug   luved each n every bit of it   Hug Heartu have a great sense of writing Clap luved it each n every bit of it TAAREY irresistible Wink Day Dreamingwill be eagerly waiting for the next update pm me plz   Big smile    Hug

Edited by saraasad22 - 06 September 2012 at 5:43pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Rupali.desigirl_VD...Natasha...

Amitz.Gibbore IF-Sizzlerz
Amitz.Gibbore
Amitz.Gibbore

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
awesome awesome the dil se re and their cutie talksDay Dreaming update soon sanju..you are amazing!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Rupali.desigirl_VD...Natasha...

...Such... IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.Rupali....Natasha...

Go to top