Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Taarey SS: Arranged Marriage ~Complete~ (Page 15)

rockstarriya_26 Senior Member
rockstarriya_26
rockstarriya_26

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
wow... awesome ss :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Rupali.desigirl_VD

Forum.Maniac IF-Rockerz
Forum.Maniac
Forum.Maniac

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Sanju, awesome updat! Loved it sooo much Hug
and this had to be my fav line :
"Kyun humare pyar ki beech mein itne phone calls kyun." Rey said annoyed at the interruptions today. Heart
I could actually imagine Rey saying it and Taani blushing at it LOL
The food fight and kathak dance scene was really cute! I hope we get a TaaRey kathak performance in the show too Day Dreaming
I wonder CVs ko yeh ideas kyun nahi aate! Angry

P.S I'll update soon Embarrassed

Edited by SanaR1108 - 10 September 2012 at 5:47am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Rupali.maneesha_sankerdesigirl_VDPreciousHeart

sreelu094 IF-Sizzlerz
sreelu094
sreelu094

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
yaar sanju it was really out of the world creationDay Dreaming

great ss Clap

loved the way u wrote itDay Dreaming

good job Thumbs Up.keep up the good work dearHug

and ya nice endingEmbarrassed

.Rupali.desigirl_VD

SanelyInsane IF-Sizzlerz
SanelyInsane
SanelyInsane

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
sanju that was fantastic,terrific,awesome and the list goes onClap...the kathak waala part...i want that in the show as wellDay Dreaming...and the food fight...omg...that was killer and nilesh simmi fighting inspite of being professors ROFL...and yay at last taani said yesParty...well yeh toh hona hi that coz rey and taani are incomplete without each otherDay Dreaming

.Rupali.desigirl_VD

arina23 Goldie
arina23
arina23

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged

amazing,awesome and mind blowing start.. Clap

and the end was greatSmile...thankyouu soo much for thiss arrange marriage storyyThumbs Up..every thing was perfect...rey and taani are completely made for each otherHeart

THANK YOU one again

Edited by arina23 - 10 September 2012 at 11:06am

.Rupali.desigirl_VD

...Tansy... IF-Rockerz
...Tansy...
...Tansy...

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
How cute loved it sanju <3

.Rupali.desigirl_VD

desigirl_VD IF-Rockerz
desigirl_VD
desigirl_VD

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
First i'm really sorry i could not reply to the comments school work and then actual work have been so tiring lately but thank you guys so much for these comments they mean ALOT! Hug Well guys here's an additional part, I guess the epilogue of my ss Embarrassed Dedicated to Swenna10 (sry dear dnt know ur name) for wanting an additional part. Sry its late hope you like it Embarrassed

Part 5 Epilogue:

The night was here, it was Taani's mendhi and sangeet. Ever since she has said yes to the arranged marriage Rey had been pampering her left and right. Of course they still had their fights, where Rey would yell at her, she's listen and feel bad and then Rey would come apologize. Taani was finally ready after an hour of getting ready.

"Taani are you ready yet? Everyone is here and I've kept the girls on a look out for the guys, boys are not allowed!" Sharon said coming in to check if Taani was dressed. 

"Oh my, you look so beautiful." Sharon said smiling widely.

"Sharon Bha" Taani said slipping up again," Sharon aap bhi na!" Taani blushed. 

"Aacha sorry but I'm allowed to look at how beautiful my darling little sister is looking." Sharon said. Sharon had told Taani from day one when she entered the house that she would treat her as her younger sister and she has done so since then. 

"Sharon you go downstairs and sit down I'll just come." Taani smiled hugging Sharon as Sharon left.

On cue Taani's phone rang. "hello." Taani said into the phone.

"If you say hello like this how am I supposed to stay away tonight?" Rey said into the phone.

Taani laughed and said, "I'm sure you can manage for one day."

"Nahi hota Taani!" Rey said, "I don't want to spend another minute without you." 

"Well just so you know Sharon has made it impossible for the guys to even enter our mehndi and sangeet today." Taani said proud.

"Acha tum mujhe challenge kar rahi ho?" Rey said. 

"Nahi bata rahi ho that boys are not welcome." Taani giggled.

Rey smiled hearing her laugh and said, "Meri shaadi hai and I'm not allowed." Making Taani laugh even harder.

"Taani it's time!" Simi yelled from outside her room.

"Bye Taani see you soon." Rey said grinning as he hung up leaving Taani confused. Shaking her head Taani joined everyone downstairs. While Taani was putting on her mehndi Rey and the boys were trying to figure out a way to get into the sangeet. 

"Arey guys kuch toh idea do." Rey said talking with all the boys in the room.

"Rey usually you give ideas this is not our department." Vicky said making the other boys laugh.

"Vicky I'm not asking you to think, anyways remember we snuck into Sharon's mehndi." Rey said.

"And we also got hit with a lot of shoes." Swayam said remembering that night. 

"Idea!" Rey yelled getting all the guys excited. "Last time we were caught because we were looking through the window how about this time we go dressed as girls." Rey grinned as the guys agreed to the idea. "Let's go." Rey said as the guys quickly got dressed in sarees that covered their faces going to the mendhi.

Taani's mehndi was finally finished. "Look at how pretty it is!" Neha smiled. Taani looked at her mehndi and smiled, she looked at the R that resides on her palms and blushed.

"Ladies and ladies!" Sharon said into the mike, "Now it's time for a little skit that us girls have put together just for Taani. We present Taarey's Prem Kahani." Sharon said as all the ladies clapped including the boys who were hidden in the back. Vishaka has found them but they pretending to be old ladies, some relatives of Taani's. 

"Once upon a time there was a girl named Taani, a cute bubbly girl from Jotpur who had come to Mumbai to meet her prince charming Reyaansh Singhania." Simi said as Rini came out dressed as Taani and Sharon came out dressed like Rey. 

"Main aaise dress karta tha?" Rey asked looking at what Sharon was wearing for his boys clothes.

"Sh Rey, they'll find out." Swayam said enjoying the show. 

"But when they met, things didn't go as planned." Simi said into the mike as Sharon and Rini re-inacted the day Taani confessed her feelings to Rey.

"Rey I love you I've only thought about you." Rini said pretending to be Rey.

"What how can you even think that Taani I don't even like you! I'm only listening to you because you are Swayam's sister nothing else." Sharon said pretending to be Rey.

Rey watching it couldn't believe that he had caused Taani such pain in the past, even though he apologized for it he still felt a pang whenever he thought of the moment. He looked at how beautiful Taani looked today in her green and orange lengha and how cute she looked with that blush as the girls around her made fun of her.

"Then came the day where they had become friends again but something bigger happened, Taani became Rey's AGS and rumors flew that they were dating. In order to stop the rumors they had an open speech in front of the entire college."Simi said.

"Rey aur main kabhi ek couple nahi ho sakte." Rini said, "Because main kisi aur ki saath hoon." 

Sharon's head turned and said, "Bechara Rey jalan se mar raha tha." 

Neha came out dressed like Shivam acting all bad, "I'm shivam and I'm bad and I'm the kabab main haddi of Taarey's prem kahani." She came out saying making everyone laugh including the boys who were trying to hold in their laughter. 

"Rey was burning in jealousy when he found out that Taani and Shivam were dating, especially when he thought Taani only had feelings for him. He didn't know why he was feeling the way he was especially when he was the one who rejected her, but all he knew was that every time he saw Taani and Shivam together he felt like ripping Shivam apart." Simi said as Sharon pretending to get mad looking at Rini and Neha pretending to be in love.

"Little did he know that Shivam and Taani were lying," Simi said. 

"Shivam we are not a couple why did you lie?" Rini said.

"Because Taani you, my friend, were in danger I had to help you out." Neha said and Rini nodded, "We have to pretend to get this rumor off the net." Neha said again pretending to be Shivam. When Rini left stage Neha looked at the ladies and said, "This is so easy revenge here I come poor Taani thinks I'm her friend but in reality I'm her worst nightmare." 

"Even after that Rey could not help but feel like he was connected to Taani, they had their cute little moments and every time Rey was reminded of Shivam he would get mad at her hamesha bechari Taani ko daanta tha," Simi said as Rini and Sharon took stage again.

"Aap mujhse gussa kyun hai?" Rini asked Sharon.

"Main kyun gussa hone laga. Tum jao yahan se Taani!" Sharon yelled turning around. 

"Aur aaise hi gussa aur daant mein Taarey's love story continued as they shared cute, romantic moments like food fights, falling on each other, staring into each other's eyes." Simi said as Rini and Sharon pretending to look at each other with love in their eyes making everyone laugh. 

"Kitni cute lag rahi hai na Sharon." Swayam said smiling at his cute wife.

"Rini bhi." Amar said as all the guys agreed with their respective girl.

"After Rey realized that he was in love with Taani he found out about Shivam's truth." Simi said.

Rini came out talking to Neha, "Shivam you are not my boyfriend we are pretending, you helped me out when I needed your help and now I'm repaying your debt by helping you with these GS elections when you need help." She said.

Neha gave an ugly smirk and said, "Yeah Taani." 

"What?" Sharon said coming in. "You pretending to be in this relationship?" 

"Rey woh main." Rini stuttered. 

"Rey toh bohot khush tha yeh baat sunke, aur iske baat Rey ne uss kahab main haddi ko raste se hatake Taani se apni dil ki baat keh di." Simi said as Sharon pretended to push Neha away and Neha pretending to fall into the crowd while hugging Rini.

"And even then daante rehta tha woh Taani ko aur aaj bhi daanta hai." Simi laughed and Taani laughed as she did throughout the performance.

"So this was our version of Taarey's Prem Kahani." simi said as all the girls bowed and followed giving Taani hugs.

"Excuse me, main usse itna bhi nahi danta!" Rey said getting up forgetting that he was supposed to stay hidden.  

The boys realized that their cover was blown and they all stood up deciding to support Rey.

"Yeah Rey doesn't yell at her that much infact you guys totally left out how he fought for her, how much he loves her, and how many times," Nil said,

"Yelled at her." Simi interrupted, "Thanks Nilesh your right we didn't include all the times." The girls laughed.

Soon enough all the boys and all the girls were at each other's throats yelling at each other like they did in college.

"What are you boys doing here?" Sharon asked as Taani tried to calm them down and all the aunties shook their heads remembering their younger days.

"We missed you." Swayam said with a smile and the fights began. 

Rey took that as a cue to sneak away and go sneak off to where Taani was sitting. He sat down in front of her and propped up his head on his hands as his elbows supported him. 

"Rey aap yahan?" Taani asked blushing at Rey's puppy love eyes. 

"Haan main yahan." Rey said smiling like a love sick teenager.

"Rey sab dekh rahe hai." Taani said her blush deepening. 

"Dekhne do." Rey said smiling widely at Taani as they got pulled into an eyelock.

"Not again." The entire gang said again.

"Beta yeh tum kya kar rahe hoon." Taani's mom said holding Rey's ear. 

"Ow Maa sorry." Rey said cutely making Taani's mom laugh.

"Mera bacha pe nazar na lage." Taani's mom said to Rey.

"Maa main aapki bachi hoon." Taani said annoyed at the fact that for the past year her mom has been giving Rey more love than her.

"Yeah but she's my mom now." Rey said grinning.

"Come on this is a sangeet, music and dance time!" Nil yelled as they blasted music. Rey smiled and took Taani's arm that did not have mehndi and pulled her into the dance floor as they danced all night with their friends and loved ones.

"Be ready tomorrow Taani, I'm coming to marry you and make you mine hamesha ki liye." Rey said as soon as he got alone time with Taani before he left.

Taani blushed and said, "I'll be waiting." 

And like that Taarey got married, promising not just seven lives but every other lifetime to each other, living happily ever after forever. 

~The End~

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

jeslinathomasvrinda-fanloveswaromdivkavaish_kajen25Sidni98anandichauhanchinudolly-Pmsjahnvi_PatelSharafTasnimTia3303rockstarriya_26Noddupadmaja19iamursforeverstaronefanNikitaLuvsTaReyamridhitaarey_riapritii_20mymy_taareyCharMarfan4everBubblie1490cresc6129ZiyaGautamholicdoll_dimpletaareylover14asmamember..gone..Kryan_SanDhirmy_angel...-Escape-dazedworld.Rupali.ABCDesiGirl93lovelypriyaGoonies4Everzoharocksmaneesha_sankershamanbkraj-guria-kritisumana.sheshaforeverlazyNidaJavidTaaReySona_loveVDMohit_monaya-Elysian-dh19Lavender_LunaraddhiMissu_TR.wanderlust.Forum.Maniacsreeja_roxPreciousHeartAmitz.Gibbore...Natasha...Cupcake.puzzles.sreelu094-PixieDust-.PixieBunnie.patie

Loveurlife1 IF-Sizzlerz
Loveurlife1
Loveurlife1

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
sanju edited my comment on page 13 :) sorri took sooo long 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl_VD

Go to top