Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Taarey SS: Arranged Marriage ~Complete~ (Page 13)

ABCDesiGirl93 Goldie
ABCDesiGirl93
ABCDesiGirl93

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
oh im hoping for a twist in the story lol 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Rupali.desigirl_VD

desigirl_VD IF-Rockerz
desigirl_VD
desigirl_VD

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DontAsk

DI!!!!!!!!!
AWESOME PART!!!
I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!Heart
The addition of the elderly couple was chooo cute!
awww Rey trust her all this time???
UFF!
SHIVAM!!!!! Why does he alays have to put his nose everywhere???Angry
I LOVED IT DI!

I m sooo sorry i couldnt comment earlier! I havent been able to log on much because of school!Angry
Ufff...I SOOO SORRY!!!!!!! I love u!
WE NEED TO COMMUNICATE BETTER!
I miss u!Heart

LOL miss u too jiya!! i swear school ruins so much LOL

thanks so much jiya i'm really happy ur liking the ssEmbarrassed
shivam Angry hate taht guy LOL

Heart you jiya
desigirl_VD IF-Rockerz
desigirl_VD
desigirl_VD

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
I hope you guys like this last chapter Embarrassed
Dedicated to Jiya (DontAsk)
PS: Sana i updated its ur turn Big smile

Part 4: Last 

Rey was in rehearsal hall waiting for Taani to come and start her job as VP again. The students were learning dance from him and Tanvi asked, "Sir didn't you and Taani ma'am do an entire competition in kathak dancing?"

Rey smiled remembering the times in college when he had spent so many weeks learning kathak from Taani for a competition. "Yeah we did." 

"Sir can you teach us some kathak?" Tanvi asked as the other students urged the fact that they wanted to learn too. 

Rey smiled and looked at the clock in the room, there was still time till class started so he decided he would teach them. Changing the music he started with his stance. All the students watched him in awe and none of them realized when Taani walked in. Rey saw Taani walk in through the corner of his eyes and grinned pretending that he didn't see her. He looked at his students and winked and they understood what their instructor was saying. 

Instead of dancing well Rey started dancing horribly, messing up his forms, slouching his posture. Taani looked at him in shock. 

"Stop!" she said once she realized that students were cheering him on not knowing that he was doing kathak absolutely wrong.

Rey stopped and looked at Taani pretending to be confused. 

"Kya hua why are you stopping our rehearsals like this?" Rey asked. 

"Rey what are you doing? This is entirely wrong!" Taani said completely baffled. 

"Really?" Rey challenged. 

"Everything Rey and you know this dance style and still!" Taani said again. "Not to mention your teaching it to your students wrong." 

"Well Taani if you know so much about Kathak then why don't you come here and show us how it's done." Rey said his face challenged her to come and show him. 

"Fine." Taani said as she walked with her head held up high. Rey started the music and Taani started dancing, her favorite dance style. Rey stood there smiling watching Taani get lost in her dance form. Deciding to join her he went in and joined into her dance. Both of them lost in each other as they completed each other's moves. Once they ended with their stance all the students started clapping. 

Taani snapped out of her trance when she heard the clapping. She smiled looking down. She looked over to Rey who was smiling at her. 

"Wow!" Tanvi said, "Ya'll were amazing. Taani ma'am I think you should teach along side with Rey sir."

"I think so too Tanvi. Challo now guys time for class get going." Rey said not wanting the students to mess with their education. 

"Waise Taani tum itni bhi buri bahi ho." Rey said hiding his grin.

"You were dancing bad on purpose weren't you." Taani asked realizing that someone who danced so well can't dance horribly. 

"Maybe I just wanted," Rey said grabbing Taani's hand pulling her into him, "to dance with you." he finished twirling her arm and bringing her back into him. 

"Rey," Taani blushed, "Hum college mein hain. Aap Princi aur main AVP hoon, yahan pe students bhi hai." Taani said. 

"Koi nahi ayenga." Rey said leaning in. Just then Rey's phone went off. Taani laughed and Rey sighed as he went to pick up his phone.

"Hello, what? Kya baat kar raha hai. Thik hain we're coming." Rey hung up.

"Kya hua?" Taani asked.

"Canteen food fight, we need to get there now." Rey said as they exited the rehearsal room.

When they got to the canteen all they could see was food flying everywhere and students yelling at each other. 

"Stop!" Taani yelled but no one heard them. They walked in and started getting attacked by food. Taani couldn't see with all the food on her face so she held onto Rey's arm. Rey looked down at his arm and then at Taani and couldn't help but stare at how she could still look so beautiful with so much food on her.

"Doesn't this remind you of our college times." Rey said to her as he wrapped an arm around her waist to steady her.

"Rey this is not the time to think of that we need to stop this." Taani said wiping the food out of her eyes. 

"Rey dekho woh Nilesh!" Taani said looking past Rey as she saw their friend and a professor of this college aiding in the food fight as he hit their other friend and other professor, Simi, with food. 

"They'll never grow up." Rey laughed. Deciding enough damage was done Rey yelled, "Enough! Stop at once!" making everyone come to a stop.

"Yeh college hain park nahi! What were you guys thinking?" Rey said. "Okay go clean up and clean this up!" Rey said before exiting with Taani. They went back to the main office and Rey said, "I think we should go home and clean up. Waise bhi kafi raat ho chuke hai and college is going to end soon I don't think that anyone will need us here." Rey said.

"Yeah," Taani agreed getting her bag. Taani's phone rang and she picked it up, "Haan bhai?" "Chabi nahi hai bhai main kaise? Okay aap aur bhabhi, thik hai nahi bhai aap tension mat lena." Taani said.

"Woh Rey I don't have the house keys and no one is home." Taani said. "I guess I'll have to stay here." 

"No Taani mere ghar pe chal ke you can clean off, besides dinner hum tumhare ghar pe karne wale hai so we can go together." Rey said. Taani smiled and agreed.

At Rey's house Taani was waiting for Rey to come out of the shower. He had offered to let her go first but Taani was Taani she wanted him to finish up. Taani looked around Rey's huge room and saw that he was still organized. She looked at his table and saw her picture. 

Rey came out drying his hair and saw Taani admiring his room. Smiling he went behind her, "You know shaadi ki baad this will be your room too." 

Taani blushed wondering how Rey would react to her decision of the arranged marriage. 

"Go clean off." Rey said giving Taani a towel and a pair of his clothes. He had picked the smallest shirt he had and a pair of shorts hoping it would fit her. Taani quickly went and showered. When she dressed in his clothes she felt weird.

When Taani walked out Rey looked at her. She looked beautiful in his clothes. "Taani tum," Rey started to say as she walked closer to him. 

"You look beautiful." Rey said taking her face in his hands as he leaned in. Taani looked into Rey's eyes and felt herself leaning in closer. Just then Rey's phone rang again.

"Kyun humare pyar ki beech mein itne phone calls kyun." Rey said annoyed at the interruptions today. Rey picked up and talked to his dad.

"Taani it was my dad we need to get to your house now they want to talk to us." Rey said. Taani nodded and turned around to leave but Rey grabbed her arm and pulled her back in. "Before there are any more interruptions I need to do this." Rey said before leaning down and kissing her. "I love you Taani tab bhi aur ab bhi." Rey said after pulling away. 

"I love you too Rey." Taani thought but couldn't say. Rey smiled hearing her silence knowing that he didn't want to put any pressure on her. He held her hand and lead her to his car as he was eager to know what her decision was going to be when they got to her house.

At Taani's house everyone was sitting around wondering what Taani's decision was going to be. 

"Mujhe lagta hai ke Taani will say yes." Sharon said having full confidence on Rey's charm.

"I hope that is what happens." Taani's mom said as Taarey came in.

"What happened to you guys?" Swayam asked seeing both of them dressed in Rey's clothes with their hair dripping. 

"Food fight in canteen." Rey said as Swaron laughed at them. 

"Acha ab main change karti hoon." Taani said feeling really weird in Rey's clothing. 

"Rey what happened what is her answer?" everyone asked him as soon as Taani left to go get changed. 

Taani's mom decided to go talk to Taani directly. She knocked on Taani's door and Taani opened the door dressed in her own regular clothing.

"Maa aap yahan kya hua?" Taani asked.

"Taani beta please tell me what is your decision?" her mom asked her while Rey and his dad were seated downstairs. 

"Rey I think we should go up and see what's going on." Swayam said.

"What Swayam give Maa and Taani some privacy." Sharon interfered. 

"Nahi I agree with Swayam lets go." Rey said feeling restless to know what was going on.

"Maa aap." Taani started to say not knowing that Rey and Swaron were listening outside her door.

"Taani please just tell me clearly tumhe Rey pasand hai." her mom said.

"Haan maa I love him. I was going to tell you that tonight. Even though we were in a fight for three months everything he has done was for me. He proved my innocence. He still loved me even though I was the one who was mad at him for so long. Maa main Rey se bohot pyaar karti hoon. My answer is yes Maa, I agree to this marriage." Taani said.

The second Taani said yes Rey's lips curved into his killer smile and he cheered out, "YES SHE SAID YES!" Rey yelled giving Swayam and Sharon a hug. Taani shocked opened the door and Rey's eyes widened as he realized he just got caught. "Woh main." Rey said. "It doesn't matter you said yes." Rey said pulling her into a hug.

Taani laughed and smiled and said,"I had to say yes to my prince charming." 

Rey smiled and grabbed her arm, "I"m taking Taani out today you guys can figure out the entire wedding dates and rituals." before running out with Taani happy to know that he was going to spend his entire life with the girl he loved.

Precap: Epilogue 

Edited by desigirlx5 - 13 September 2012 at 7:24pm

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

ankzara17vrinda-fanSidni98anandichauhandivkavaish_kajen25chinudolly-PmsTia3303SharafTasnim09cutiesoumyakpadmaja19iamursforeverstaronefanNikitaLuvsTaReyrockstarriya_26pritii_20ZiyaGautamholicDontAskCharMarfan4everBubblie1490my_angel...lovelypriyaasmamemberarina23ABCDesiGirl93Swenna10.Rupali.shamanbkraj-guria-kriti-silhouette-zoharocksmaneesha_sankerNidaJavidTaaReyforeverlazyMissu_TR...Tansy...sreeja_roxLoveurlife1...Natasha...PreciousHeartAmitz.Gibboresaltasreelu094puzzles.Zara_922111_shwetapatie

Loveurlife1 IF-Sizzlerz
Loveurlife1
Loveurlife1

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
omggg sanjuuu this was sooo cute them dancing together den at rey house the sweetest moment the way he gave her the smallest shirt hehhehe sooo cute 
m happy that taani said yesss wowww :)

wowww amazing loved it <3 <3 <3Hug

Edited by LoveTaaRey - 13 September 2012 at 7:35pm

.Rupali.desigirl_VD

...Natasha... IF-Sizzlerz
...Natasha...
...Natasha...

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Once again Sanju u did a superb job Clap Rey always the smooth talker and Taani always blushing and cute. I love the entire updateEmbarrassed finally Taarey getting married yeahhhDancingBut why did u end it sooo soon Cry I want the wedding part tooo, u know I am a greddy person when it comes to Taarey Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tia3303padmaja19.Rupali.desigirl_VD

Amitz.Gibbore IF-Sizzlerz
Amitz.Gibbore
Amitz.Gibbore

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Cutie update sanju.the rehearsal hall dance and how they lost in each other. Hai hai m in dreamland now:) finally rey kiss kar diya LOL . and taani said yes.awesome dr.    

Edited by blue_cherub - 09 September 2012 at 6:39pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tia3303.Rupali.desigirl_VD

raj-guria-kriti IF-Dazzler
raj-guria-kriti
raj-guria-kriti

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
wooo sajnu superb job yaar...hppy endng.Day Dreaming.. lovd it... lovly ss yaar!!!Clap! a biiig hug to u 4 dis...Hug

.Rupali.desigirl_VD

ABCDesiGirl93 Goldie
ABCDesiGirl93
ABCDesiGirl93

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
awww!! lovely ending girl! loved it! <3333

.Rupali.desigirl_VD

Go to top