Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigirl_VD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys thanks so much for ur comments. I'm really sorry I'm not being able to reply to all of them since grad school has started i really dnt have time to physically come and comment on each comment and i really appreciate every1's comments thank you guy sooo sooo much! Also a couple of ppl wrote that b/c of school they wnt be able to comment as much dont wry guys it's okay i understand school always first and i understand school work is alot just hit the like button if u get the chance so i know who is reading and who to send pms to...so no worries i'll keep sending pms  πŸ˜³ Seriously thank you guys so much for the comments and the encouragement for making me feel like my okay writing is good enough 😳 I would not be able to do this without ya'll you guys are amazing!! Love all my fellow taareyians πŸ€— Dedicated to Jiya (DontAsk)

Part 3: 

Rey was getting himself ready. He was fixing his hair in the mirror as he hummed dil se re. He smiled at himself remembering Taani's face when she opened the door to the mail man delivering her dress for today. 

"Today I'll set everything right." Rey said grinning at his appearance in the mirror, he was ready. "Today I'll make her say yes." 

Rey checked his watch and decided to leave to pick Taani up. Finally he reached Taani's house and he rang the doorbell.

Sharon opened the door and said, "You're going to faint when you see her." She smiled before letting Rey in. 

Rey walked in and looked around for Taani. Taani's mom smiled at him and he took her blessing. "Hi Aunty how are you?" Rey asked as Taani's mom said she was fine.

"Tumhari pyaar ki jeet hi hogi beta." Taani's mom smiled at him.

Rey finally saw her brushing her hair. He was memorized by her beauty. The orange dress that he got her suited her perfectly, making her skin shine out. 

Taani turned around to find Rey staring at her causing her to blush. She was surprised when she saw Rey's dress come today, she hadn't expected him to be so romantic. He even remembered her favorite color, and the dress he got her was beautiful, it fit her perfectly.

"Ready?" She asked confident in hiding her feelings.

Rey grinned and said, "Ready, you look beautiful Taani." He grabbed her hand and took her to his car.

Taani was shocked at the restaurant choice Rey picked. When they were younger he would always take her to a fun place, with fast food but today he brought her to a semi-fancy restaurant. 

"Rey yeh?" Taani asked pleasantly surprised.

"Well ab hum college mein nahi hai and even when we were together we never tried this place. I wanted to bring you here, but." Rey stopped off, that day never came because Taani left him before he could bring her here. 

"Let's go in." Rey smiled excited for Taani to see the place he picked. It was a cute restaurant off the corner of the highway that had nice food and moonlight dancing. He was excited to see her face when she saw the dance floor, couple dancing. She had once told him that she wanted to go to a couple dance restaurant and he finally found one.

Taani was amazed looking around as she found everything to be like her perfect dream date that she had only once mentioned to Rey. As Rey told the manager about their reservation Taani looked at the dance floor and saw an elder couple dancing making her smile at their cuteness. Rey soon joined Taani and Taani smiled at him. "Look there Rey, that's so cute, true love together and in love even when they are that old." Taani smiled widely at their cuteness.

"Just like we will be." Rey couldn't stop himself from saying as he felt himself drawn into another eye lock with Taani.

TaaRey sat down as Rey ordered all of Taani's favorite food. "Rey you said we'll sort things out today right?" Taani asked him. "Then tell me how could you fire me?" She lashed out.

"Taani please first promise me you'll listen to me fully and you won't leave in the middle." Rey said knowing her well enough to know she was going to get upset at what he had to say. 

"Promise." Taani nodded.

"I'll start from the beginning. Ever since Shivam had come back I knew something was going to happen. I just didn't know that he was going to attack you and your position in the college." Rey started.

"What are you saying Rey?" Taani asked confused. 

"Shivam was the one with two other students who light the rehearsal hall on fire. Taani I never blamed or thought it was you ever, but as princi it was my job to fire whoever evidence was against. And at that time you were there standing with the lighter that had the student's finger prints on it. Your finger prints matched what was I supposed to do? As the princi I had a responsibility towards the college to punish who was responsible and at that moment even though I knew it wasn't you I had to take action." Rey said.

"You could have said you trusted me." Taani said hurt.

"Taani if I said that then everyone would think I was taking your side because we are romantically involved. I spent three months gathering information, fixing the rehearsal hall, and successfully catching the two students and Shivam to clear your name Taani." Rey justified his actions. He could see it in Taani's eyes, her sorrow, her hurt, her relief, her love

"I always trusted you Taani you didn't give me a chance to explain." Rey said again holding Taani's hand as he saw a single tear escape her face.

"Why didn't you come after me for those three months." Taani asked her voice sweet telling Rey that she had forgiven him.

Rey smiled and got up and kneeled by her wiping her tears. "Because I needed to first prove you were innocent before getting you back." he said smiling.

"I'm sorry." Both of them said at the same time. 

"No I'm sorry." TaaRey smiled and laughed at the fact that their habit of saying sorry at the same time didn't go.

"Actually let both of us not be sorry, let us be happy, happy that we're here, happy that we're together, and happy that stupid Shivam is not in our lives anymore." Rey said grinning as he held his hand out for her.

Taani smiled and took his hand as he pulled her in and lead her to the dance floor. 

Romantic music played as TaaRey danced engrossed in each other only seeing each other's eyes. They spun around webbing their love through dance as their eyes never left the other's sight. 

By the end of the night Taani couldn't help but feel no barrier blocking her love for Rey. It was evident on her face, she was happy again, happy to be with him. He completed her existence. 

Dropping Taani home Rey stood at her front door as they awkwardly looked at each other. Rey smiled at her cuteness and kissed her cheek. "Taani I now ke tumhe shaadi ki baat abhi nahi karni hai, but just do you know this 'arranged' marriage is the best thing that has ever happened to me." 

"Even better then winning footlose?" Taani asked in a small voice.

"Even better." Rey confirmed.

"Even better then becoming princi of St. Louis?" Taani asked again.

Rey leaned in and whispered, "Even better."

"It's a yes from me Taani, I'll wait for your answer." Rey said before leaning in and kissing Taani sweetly.

The End

Just kidding πŸ˜† 

precap: "What are you doing Rey this is entirely wrong!" Taani said completely baffled. Rey's face challenged her to come and correct him.

"Taani what's your answer?" Her mom asked her as Rey and his dad were in the living room. "Do you agree to this marriage?"
Edited by desigirlx5 - 11 years ago
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow im so happy sanju u know I waited all day for this update 😳 u did a fantastically super duper job πŸ€—
I love everything about this update, finally everything is good between Taarey, now only romantic stuff 😳 and the recap is so excited can't wait for the next part and dont scared us like that saying the end u almost give me a heart attack πŸ˜†
SharafTasnim thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow it was sooo romantic!!excellent jiya...
desigirl_VD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Natasha.

Wow im so happy sanju u know I waited all day for this update 😳 u did a fantastically super duper job πŸ€—
I love everything about this update, finally everything is good between Taarey, now only romantic stuff 😳 and the recap is so excited can't wait for the next part and dont scared us like that saying the end u almost give me a heart attack πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i wanted to see every1's reaction if i had just left it like that πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ wnt do that again promise πŸ˜³

soo happy u liked it πŸ€— i was really excited to update this ss so i had to do it quickly πŸ˜ƒ next part will be up soon thanks so much nats πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Amitz.Gibbore thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
sanju πŸ€—what to say.. it was such a beautiful update❀️

so that shivam was responsible for everything😑 
aww it was totally taarelicious update soon : )
raj-guria-kriti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
weldone sanju!!!!! gr8888 job...superbly written... update plzzz soon!!!πŸ€—
iamursforever thumbnail
O M G!!!!!!...it was amazing:)))))
I just love ur writing:))))
Thnkz fr the pm!
Can't wait to read the next part!!! πŸ˜ƒ
-silhouette- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You had me when you said, "the end." :p I was like WHAT?! NO! SHE CAN'T DO THAT! :p 

As usual Sanju you were brilliant. Ughhh Shivam! Why didn't e just burn in the fire. :p
nakuulxfan4life thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Job well done! πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘ The precap is quite a suspense!😲