Taarey SS: Arranged Marriage ~Complete~

desigirl_VD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
note: for taarey fans only if you are not a taarey fan pls refrain from bashing and respect my work. new peace rules πŸ˜³

Hey guys this is a new SS dedicated to Jiya (DontAsk). Hope ya'll like it. Hope it's up to ur expectations Jiya really hope you like it πŸ˜³ This took me a long time to come up with and i'm really hoping its good, please do let me know if i should continue πŸ˜³

Part 1:

Taani was sitting waiting for a guy to come see her. Yes, a guy for an arranged marriage. The idea sounded ridiculous to her but she had to say yes to get her mom off her back. So here she was dressed in a nice suit serving tea to her intended future father in law. 

"Beta please don't do all of this. I want a daughter for my house not a bahu." Mr. Singhania had said making Taani smile. She had to admit he was a sweetheart, he reminded her of the cute dad in Mohabbatein. 

Taani smiled widely, her bubbliness coming out, "Wow, mujhe bhi aapke jaise hi dad-in-law chaiye jo aapni bahu ko beti mane." 

"Aap bohot aache hain bhai sab." Taani's mom said smiling at him. "Par aapka beta?" She asked.

"Woh abhi aata hi hoga." Mr. Singhania said smiling already liking this girl Taani. She was exactly how his son described the girl he loved in college the girl that he fired, but that girl, it didn't matter he liked this girl. 

"Taani where is your brother?" Taani's mom asked her.

"Woh bhai aapni kisi dost ke yahan gaye hai Sharon bhabhi ki saath." Taani said smiling. She had heard that Rey needed Swayam's help but she wasn't going to ask any further. They were in a fight again but this time they hadn't spoken for three months. 

"Here he is, this is my son Reyaansh." Mr singhania said making Taani's eyes widen.

"Please don't let it be him, please don't let it be him." Taani whispered to herself before looking up.

Her eyes widened,and her heart beat quickened as she saw him in front of her. It was Rey, her Rey. 

"Aap!" she said as he grinned at her. 

She looked next to him and saw Swayam and Sharon there. "And both of you knew from the beginning." She accused them as they shared guilty looks. 

"Taani tum inhe jaante ho?" her mom asked her.

"Haan aunty woh mujhe jaanti hai. Main ho Rey, Reyaansh Singhania." He smiled taking her blessings. 

"Aap?" Taani asked confused again. 

"Yeh achi baat hai tum dono ek dosre ko jante ho." Mr. Singhania said as Taani glared at Rey. 

"Yeah Dad Taani, this is the Taani i'm always talking about my vice principal." Rey grinned at how shocked Taani looked. 

"Ex vice principal or did you forget that you fired me." Taani said getting up. "I'm sorry Mr. Singhania but I need some fresh air." Taani said getting up to leave. She turned her head slightly and saw Rey smiling widely at her causing her to trip because she wasn't watching where she was going.

"Ouch." Taani said getting up from the floor before glaring at Rey and running up the stairs.

"Taani wait listen!" Rey said but she already left. 

"Woh abhi bhi bohot naraz hai tumse Rey." Sharon said giving Rey a look. 

"I know." Rey said sighing. "But this is my chance to make it up to her and to win her over. Thanks dad for picking her and making me come and agree to this arranged marriage idea, if I hadn't then I wouldn't be able to make this right." Rey smiled as he went off after Taani.

"Arey par!" Taani's mom said.

"Bua don't you remember. This is the same Rey that Taani loves. The same Rey that fired her that day they got into that never ending fight." Swayam explained wondering if Rey would be successful in getting Taani to forgive him.

"Aur woh bhi ek stupid si reason ki liye." Sharon said shaking her head. "That's when Swayam and I decided to play this arranged marriage card and make Uncle pretend that he didn't know about Taani so we can make them meet and forget their stupid fight. For three months they stayed away from each other." Sharon said shaking her head. 

Rey say Taani standing against the wall looking up at the sky. "Krishnaji I promised that I wouldn't think about him at all and you bring him in front of me." Taani said and Rey smiled at how cute she looked. 

"Acha so you haven't thought of me at all." Rey asked her making Taani realize that he was there. 

Taani glared at him and said, "Nope. Why should I think of the one person who should have taken my side who instead fired me? Why should I think of the one person who I thought had feelings for me who instead pushed me away and didn't talk to me for three months." She said.

Rey stepped closer to her and said, "Tumne baat karne ka mauka kab diya?" 

"So yeh sab meri galti hai." Taani asked. 

"Haan." Rey said smiling crossing his arms over his chest as he saw Taani look at him like he was crazy. He knew that if it was any other girl she would get angry and start yelling but this is Taani.

"Nahi galti aapki hai." Taani instead countered her eyes widening with each expression. Rey couldn't help but think of how cute his bubbly Taani was, her expressions her laugh her smile. 

"Really and hows that?" Rey said successfully coming closer with every sentence until he was a few inches away from Taani. 

"You, um" Taani couldn't answer lost in Rey's eyes. 

"Taani you left the day of our engagement, right after I proposed, you didn't even let me explain why I had to fire you." Rey whispered as he held both arms against the wall locking Taani in between his arms.

"Like you let me explain before you fired me." Taani said hurt. 

Taani was absorbed in Rey's eyes and she couldn't think straight. "I guess it's like you always said jo hota hai ache ki liye hota hai, my dad wouldn't have been at our engagement last time and now he will be, he really likes you." Rey smiled as he saw Taani was still engrossed in his eyes. 

"And who says we'll be together now." Taani said still staring into his eyes.

"It's written in the stars, we're meant to be." Rey smiled. "Taani we caught the students who did it and like always I was on your side and I proved it wasn't you." Rey whispered leaning into her ear. "Aur aaj bhi main dekh sakhta hoon ke tum mujhse naraz nahi hoon. You love me too much to be mad at me, you were waiting for me to come." He said.

Taani blushed at the fact that her feelings were caught, she wasn't angry at him, not then not now, she was just waiting for him to come get her, she was upset that he didn't come after her not because he fired her, she was upset because he didn't let her explain before he fired her. "Why did you listen to me before you fired me?" Taani asked. 

Rey smiled and said, "Ab bata raha hoon I'm still in love with you Taani. Aur aaj mujhe yeh mauka mila hai tumhe apna banne ka aur main is mauke go gavana nahi chahta. So yes I agree to this arranged marriage I will marry you Taani." Rey said leaning in and kissing her softly before he left her standing in awe. 

Taani stood against the wall and listened to her fast heart beat and she couldn't stop her smile from coming onto her face. Rey was here, he was her fiance, he was hers, and he was trying to win her back.

Before she could help it she smiled widely and jumped up and down. "Thank you Krishnaji." but then she stopped. "Par kya yeh sahe hai. After everything that happened, he didn't believe me."

Rey looked at her from the stair well and smiled at the fact that his love was happy because of him. He laughed at her jumping up and down and went downstairs to where everyone was waiting. 

Rey smiled at everyone downstairs making them think everything was okay. Taani came downstairs and saw everyone smiling and happy and saw her mom and Rey's dad chattering.

"Wait when did I say yes?" Taani asked wondering how Rey could say yes alone. 

Rey smirked and pulled Taani into him, "You have no choice Taani I've seen it in your eyes it's a yes." He said making everyone around him laugh. 

"No, I," Taani started to object but Rey said, "Get ready Taani we're going to get married." 

"Rey I need time to get over what happened please." Taani said.

"Taani we know we're just kidding Rey told them that you both needed time before you came to a decision." Sharon smiled as Taani looked relieved. 

"Anyways I have to get back to school I'm teaching the group of students a dance for their competition. Taani tomorrow eight be at school you're hired again. Welcome back VP." Rey said grinning as he saw Taani's shocked face. 

"Congrats Taani." Sharon said smiling knowing what her best friend was planning as he left, leaving a surprised Taani behind.

Precap: Rey blindfolded Dil Se Rey 

Index: CLICKABLE LINKS

Note: If you would like updates to any future Taarey works please add desigirlTRFFPMs to your buddy list, i only send pms from that account.
Edited by desigirl_taarey - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PreciousHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW sanju it was just amazing πŸ‘ luv the arrange marriage idea hope this happens in the show later do continue wil be waiting for ur update do pm me plz   πŸ˜ƒ Edited by saraasad22 - 11 years ago
XTaaReyVirManX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazinn ss luved iit.. Sooo sweet x
Loveurlife1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sanjuuu this was mind blowing i totally loved every part of it like amazing 
i love how u showed each and every feeling of taani and rey it was damn cute wen she saw him was shocked to see him 
and she fell omggg πŸ€£ tht was damn funny :P 

loved it sanju it was really good πŸ‘
πŸ€—

Edited by loveurlife - 11 years ago
desigirl_VD thumbnail

Originally posted by: saraasad22

WOW sanju it was just amazing πŸ‘ luv the arrange marriage idea hope this happens in the show later do continue wil be waiting for ur update do pm me plz   πŸ˜ƒ

thanks so much sara πŸ˜³ so glad u liked it πŸ˜³ will pm u the update πŸ˜ƒ
desigirl_VD thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveurlife

sanjuuu this was mind blowing i totally loved every part of it like amazing 

i love how u showed each and every feeling of taani and rey it was damn cute wen she saw him was shocked to see him 
and she fell omggg πŸ€£ tht was damn funny :P 

loved it sanju it was really good πŸ‘
πŸ€—

thanks so much marinu πŸ€—

πŸ˜† had to have our clumsy bubbly taani in this πŸ˜ƒ next part is gonna have more funny taani πŸ˜ƒ

thanks marinu πŸ€—
desigirl_VD thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazychickasr

Amazinn ss luved iit.. Sooo sweet x

thanks so much πŸ˜³
Amitz.Gibbore thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This is amazing. Awesome concept .loved it so sweet and cute. Want to read more sanju update soon :)
desigirl_VD thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue_cherub

This is amazing. Awesome concept .loved it so sweet and cute. Want to read more sanju update soon :)

thanks so much christy will update soon πŸ˜³
Amitz.Gibbore thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigirlx5

thanks so much christy will update soon😳

you changed ur dp sanju. . Taarey looks cute😳