i will take another break

kholita IF-Rockerz
kholita
kholita

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
o god what the hell happen in PV this days ? Confused
-  g3 and vidhi stupid accusations  with all the annoying drama Disapprove
- Bua dirty mind and mouth Censored
- yash is acting like a drama queen , crazy kid and the "Big" mystery that he refuse to reveale Shocked
- sobha cold advice and her weak reactions  when yash mistreat aarti Unhappy
- aarti in her sita avatar , for god sake where is the strong aarti that we use to see ? her love for yash made her pride and self-respect vanish , she take all the blame and insult , what the hell is wrong with her ? Ouch
- the rest of the family is no need to talk about Thumbs Down

and the storyline Silly, realy that the best they could come up with ? Geek hello we are in 2012 guys all the tricks that you show us  doesn't work enymore  , for god sake stop this crap Stern Smile

guys im sick , no realy sick i have a flu LOL , and all the stress that PV give me is bad of my  immunity system Ermm, so i will take another break from the show ( i took one before in last month for 5 day because i get bored from the dragging Tongue
this break will last until i get better Wink , so i could take all the bullshit that CV give us with big lol like i do all the time when im not sick Evil Smile 
i love you guys , Heart i will miss your lovely post and your sweet PM Cry so have funHug , see you when i get better , i have a realy bad flu  Dead

Edited by kholita - 06 September 2012 at 2:43am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

meghana1016armd11adi19861d_luvahPopo.jojo1986amalu123PuvZ

shruthi.A Groupbie
shruthi.A
shruthi.A

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged

Get well soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kholita

PuvZ IF-Sizzlerz
PuvZ
PuvZ

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Get well soon! Will be missing u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kholita

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index