Jengad to Kripa <3 ;)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEOWJHehQSs[/YOUTUBE] 
Edited by V.I.P - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago

ROCKSTARS AWARD CEREMONY

20. ~The Tharki RockStars //WINNERS// CC #20

Ok Ok, where do I start from? 😆 CC # 36 ! Wow. We have reached to 36 after falling apart in CC # 3 🤣

It's an accomplishment in its self! 👏😆

I must say I've met some great people on here and then, I've met some fakers also. 😆 and then some faggots, some zankhays, 😆 and many other species.  👏👏

I started this CC with some Bigg Boss 5 members (Mia,Rebel&Penta) and then, made some new friends  and happily lived after... not really..  😆 

Be.A.Rebel - You have been my constant friend for almost 10 months now. I am really happy to have known you. You have been truly a unique member and  someone I've got along with so well. You are amongst those people I can call my best friend. Thanks for being there always. Tenu main love kardaa, bematlab karda 😉 Tu mera hero!!! 😳 

Nisha121 - Nisha Nisha Nisha.. aapke baare mein kya bolun?  You have been a true support from Jan 2012. I'm so glad we became friends because in BB5, you were against many topics made by V.I.P 😆 . You have been a true eldest sister to me, who guided me thru wrong and right. .Who tried to help, to be there for me despite of my stubborn self not wanting to talk about anything 😆 I can never thank you enough for  the care you showed towards me. 🤗🤗 

Pentaminous - My tharki baba 😆😳 You are definately one unique piece.. always managed to make me laugh.. either with your 66 or with your SHIDAT-E-MOHABBAT for Pakistan 😆
Oh and how can we forget the " Hi, I'm Mohammad Laraib Usmani from Karachi, Pakistan" 🤣🤣 I've never seen someone like you. 😆👏 Glad to have met you! Will always cherish the moments. 😉😳  Oh and your constant texts asking me who kabir is and how I met him... arre.. 😆😉😳 Lovee youu!!!

Rukhaya -  Rukhaya... Do I really have to say something about you? Cause honestly, I don't want to... 😆 I mean c'mon ..wait..why did I invite you to this cc? What was I thinking????? 😲😲😲😲😲   chalo gaana gaati hoon aapke liye.

BICHARTE WAQT, UNN ANKHON MEIN THEE HUMARI GHAZAL

GHAZAL BHI WOH JO, KISI KO KHABIE SUNAYE NA THEE.
😭😳

Rukhayaaa. You are an awesome personnn. I'm not bad either... I've just changed, I don't feel like anythinggg at all. I swear.. I'm like a zombie aur bas isliye kisi se baat nahin karti.. ya woh tum ho ya woh meri asli bhen kyun na ho aur ya woh Huma, Aaahil and Ayesha kyun na ho... I just don't.. 😭 BUT. I LOVE YOU AND WILL ALWAYS DO. 🤗 WHO KNOWS, MUJHMEIN AKAL AJAYE LEKIN WOH NAHIN AYEGI. My real friends  last message to me few months ago: "Jenn, all this your doing, you will regret it. you will regret losing us" 😆 So yeaaah, 😳              phoolon ka taaron ka sabka kehna hai. ek hazaron mein rukhayajenny hai 😆 😳😆😆 wow..this just reminded me of MIA's bhains song 🤣

OMG wow, your msg was extra long... 😆 now don't feel too special.. 🤣

Deeksha - YOO DREAMER...My kripa sharma 😳😳😳😳 my longg lost found buddy on IF.. 😳 🤗 I love you sweetheart! you've been a greaaat friend back in 2007 and now in 2012. I've always enjoyed your company. Whenever you got overly emotional it made me laugh 😆 😳 Sometimes, when I log in my 2007 account (which is currently on disability... 😆) and I read thru our old posts and they just cheer me up all the way to the top. All of us shared an awesome relationship, many of us parted ways, but hey we're still together!!!! 😳 The only other person I'm still in touch with is Muniza.. she now runs TTadka  😉  and ofcourse YOU!!!! 🤗 friends forever  😳😳 I am soon coming to your sukha college to make it gila gila by performing .. tip tip barsa paani  😉😆  Loveee you <3

Ankit - oyee Ankitwaa!!! 😳 tenu govt ne kardena ban. 😆
til date, i still don't know who you are 🤣 EXO..😆...but hey, i LOVE you 😳 you trulyyy rocked this chat club. Mano ya na mano . You have really been a joyyy for me on this CC, I've always always awaited for your comments 😆 🤗 Thank you Sooo Much for always making us Roll ON THE FLoor Laughing our Butts Off... 😳 You truly are a gem of this CC. 

..Haan, samjha  humne tha golden jubilee jisse, woh toh matinee dikhake Chumma legaye..aha..mera aashiq jhalla wallah 😉😳🤗 

Ankit to Jen:  "wahan pe bhai bulati ho yahan pe baby..not fair jenowa" 😆 im still laughing thinking about your one lines. 😆😳 " breaking news, katty margyi . katty margyi mujjh pe" 🤣 😆

Riddhi - Riddhi youre so cute!! An awesome addition to Rockies. You've always entertained us to the fullest. I'm glad you joined this CC and became a part of us. Your so caring and sweet. i love you!! 🤗🤗  I can never forget our marriage and divorce... and the fact that I had our love bed all set up..and you never showed up... 😲😆😭😭😭 dil tora tune... 😭 sony for you ⭐️

Ek or bharne lage jo 
Ek dor bhadne lage jo
Ek shor karne lage jo...  do dil.

Jhurne lage, do dilon ke jab kinare..
Urne Lagey..
I s h a q q  Z a a d e . . ❤️ 

Angel - 🤣 inshu dah'ling..where are you??? 😆😭😭😭😭 Tumhare, Mere aur Emraan ke pyaar ne humein alag kardia!!!! 😭 Who asked you to update Emraan Hashmi videos on your profile. Privately bhi dedicate kar sakti thee na 😆 

Your canadian love misses you very much!!!! Hope to get in touch with you within the next couple days.. aaaja meri jaaanuu  🤗 you have been an awesome friend.. i'll always keep you in my mind.. 😳😳 ke mere pyar ne kisi ne apna facebook kurbaan kardia.. 😆😳😳 Inshooo 🤗  Songy for you.. 😉 

Tu hi Meri Hai Saari Zameen
Chahe Kahin Se Chaloon,
Tujhpe hi Aake Rukoon.

Tum Mile, toh lamhe tham gaye
Tum Mile, toh saare gham gaye
Tum Mile, toh muskurana aagaya ❤️

Vicky - I just want to say I miss you. 😳 not just me, the whole CC does. I don't know where your so busy at..but  I wish you all the best for your future ventures. 🤗 Hopefully we will talk soon. xox

Mini -  hey pataka 😆 you are a gr8 person. always stay the same. very cute. someone I cannot stay mad at for too long. Glad we met, i became your daddy, we fell apart and now we are friends again. 😆😳 🤗 baby you're a firework . ⭐️ 😳

Vanshika-  I love you. I'm so sorry I didn't end it after requesting the siggy😲. as you said,  siggy done, chapter closed.   -  was 4 a short amount of time, but i truly loved talking to you ... u actually remind me of someone and  thats really the reason why.  hmm ..oh yess, and  good luck for grd'12. I'm sure you'll rockk it like never before ⭐️ 

Pruthvi - We haven't talked much cause you are our guest 😆 but you are a good guy.  Continue this way 👍🏼 thanks for join the cc 😳😃 
ok maybe I shudnt post now but I cannot contain my excitement my name has moved up the order I thinkkk xD lolll
viknandera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Vicky - I just want to say I miss you. 😳 not just me, the whole CC does. I don't know where your so busy at..but  I wish you all the best for your future ventures. 🤗 Hopefully we will talk soon. xox
viknandera thumbnail
I ❤️  jenn
I ❤️ rebel
I ❤️ mia
I ❤️ penta

in short i ❤️ all 🤗
viknandera thumbnail
http://rockingrockstars.in/

for you jenn because you are a true sweetheart i've ever seen or met on if as well as in my real life 🤗