Punar Vivah

Why? Why? Why?

-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
CVs, please give us the old Yash and Aarti back, not the depressed and crying ones, its soo sad to see them like this nowadays!
Yash is being unreasonable, breaking stuff, doesn't want to open up!
Aarti is crying, going through accusations and doesn't know what to do!
All I want to say is even if there's a good reason to show all this, can we plz hurry it up already, its so disheartening to see the leads suffer like this!😭
Also, stop putting Aarti through these tests, it doesn't help the already depressing episodes, and makes Yash look like a person who doesn't deserve her!
I want Yash's repentance, the real reason out from Yash's mouth, and happy Aarti and the kids back!
Please cut down on the "Agnipariksha' stuff esp with Aarti agreeing to it, that was one of the worst precaps in the history of PV!
Hurry up through this storm CVs and please give us the old sane AarYa back!😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthi.A thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you.I don't know what happened to these cv's they are killing both Yash and arti characters and messing up  the story by dragging.

shangolvamangol thumbnail
I agree with all of you but I want to say few things,firstly Yash has every right to be mad at Arti like this hear me out first she did not go with him to the party and then came home very late and to top all off Aman sent Arti's wet clothes to the beach house,I mean come on anybody would be mad as hell and would think that she was cheating on him spec with the way that Aman was behaving.I have to add that I don't want Arti to go through anything else she has been through enough and us too ,please CV from now on let us fly back to ARYA and and stay there for some time before you throw another twist in our direction😡
shruthi.A thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shangolvamangol

I agree with all of you but I want to say few things,firstly Yash has every right to be mad at Arti like this hear me out first she did not go with him to the party and then came home very late and to top all off Aman sent Arti's wet clothes to the beach house,I mean come on anybody would be mad as hell and would think that she was cheating on him spec with the way that Aman was behaving.I have to add that I don't want Arti to go through anything else she has been through enough and us too ,please CV from now on let us fly back to ARYA and and stay there for some time before you throw another twist in our direction😡

Agree with u that Yash has every right to be mad at Arti,but Yash should have confront Arti and solved the problem without creating such chaos in the house.
PuvZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shruthi.A

Agree with u that Yash has every right to be mad at Arti,but Yash should have confront Arti and solved the problem without creating such chaos in the house.

I agree with both of u! 👍🏼
-QH- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree with all of you.😊
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Since its a daily soap thoda dragging to is acceptable... but I feel with GC busy with JDJ, therefore they got this judai and Yash angry and walking away again and again track and the whole burden of carrying the show at the moment has sort of fallen on KS (not that I am complaining!!😳😉) Once the JDJ thing is over I am sure GC will be back with a bang and the AarYa will rock together!!! 😳
Come on now Gurmeet 😳 just win JDJ already and get back to PV!! we fans are impatient for AarYa moments!! 😳
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
agree yaar, this is unbearable track!!