India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Why? Why? Why?

-Kash- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kash-
-Kash-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
CVs, please give us the old Yash and Aarti back, not the depressed and crying ones, its soo sad to see them like this nowadays!
Yash is being unreasonable, breaking stuff, doesn't want to open up!
Aarti is crying, going through accusations and doesn't know what to do!
All I want to say is even if there's a good reason to show all this, can we plz hurry it up already, its so disheartening to see the leads suffer like this!Cry
Also, stop putting Aarti through these tests, it doesn't help the already depressing episodes, and makes Yash look like a person who doesn't deserve her!
I want Yash's repentance, the real reason out from Yash's mouth, and happy Aarti and the kids back!
Please cut down on the "Agnipariksha' stuff esp with Aarti agreeing to it, that was one of the worst precaps in the history of PV!
Hurry up through this storm CVs and please give us the old sane AarYa back!CryOuch

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

srithi97armd11-QH-lahoricrazejojo1986amalu123ananda29MissIamTheBossaanyakunatFireLordPhoenixkholitagcluvPuvZpickachuSri_Radha

shruthi.A Groupbie
shruthi.A
shruthi.A

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Agree with you.I don't know what happened to these cv's they are killing both Yash and arti characters and messing up  the story by dragging.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-QH-

amalu123 Goldie
amalu123
amalu123

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
agree

-QH-

lahoricraze Senior Member
lahoricraze
lahoricraze

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
aaagreee withu yaar

-QH-

shangolvamangol Groupbie
shangolvamangol
shangolvamangol

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
I agree with all of you but I want to say few things,firstly Yash has every right to be mad at Arti like this hear me out first she did not go with him to the party and then came home very late and to top all off Aman sent Arti's wet clothes to the beach house,I mean come on anybody would be mad as hell and would think that she was cheating on him spec with the way that Aman was behaving.I have to add that I don't want Arti to go through anything else she has been through enough and us too ,please CV from now on let us fly back to ARYA and and stay there for some time before you throw another twist in our directionAngry

-QH-

shruthi.A Groupbie
shruthi.A
shruthi.A

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shangolvamangol

I agree with all of you but I want to say few things,firstly Yash has every right to be mad at Arti like this hear me out first she did not go with him to the party and then came home very late and to top all off Aman sent Arti's wet clothes to the beach house,I mean come on anybody would be mad as hell and would think that she was cheating on him spec with the way that Aman was behaving.I have to add that I don't want Arti to go through anything else she has been through enough and us too ,please CV from now on let us fly back to ARYA and and stay there for some time before you throw another twist in our directionAngry

Agree with u that Yash has every right to be mad at Arti,but Yash should have confront Arti and solved the problem without creating such chaos in the house.

-QH-

PuvZ IF-Sizzlerz
PuvZ
PuvZ

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthi.A

Originally posted by shangolvamangol

Agree with u that Yash has every right to be mad at Arti,but Yash should have confront Arti and solved the problem without creating such chaos in the house.
I agree with both of u! Thumbs Up

-QH-

-QH- Senior Member
-QH-
-QH-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
I agree with all of you.Smile

PuvZ

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index