Updated..

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3181829&PID=64502607&#64502607
Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rabba-Ve-Delena

Kk friends updatd this..!

Wow, some amazing analysis guys, I love this shw so much. Forum is so frustating, why these people have to come and argue, fight and demean the show? Just enjoy it or don't watch. Don't TAKE IT so seriously.
Thankfully, I found you guys, phew! This is the onyl place on the whle of India Forums no wait whle of the world where I feel like I can appercaite the show.. you guys know what I mean?
It's just mental out there.. MENTAL!

Oh and congratulations on the the 6.9 cartooner..

Arlighty darlings, no more waiting, shall we gets start processing this wonderfully deep episode bit by bitParty

"They misunderestimated me."
- Geroge W Bush

For the man of the hour! The authortaitves Arnav SIngh Raizada, his Raizada attitude intact when he had his showdown with his Dadi. I commends the CV for writing such a good scene, some might think it was reptitive with the "bring back Shyam!" "No I will not!" but I feel it was of extreme importance.
As this Bush quotes says, this misunderestimated him, he will not be persuded otherwise.. Shyam is not coming back to RM!

Barun Sobti was phenomnal in this scene, I am sure you guys agree. I think his clothes just enhaced his emotions and those distant shots panning out. I liked it very much.Clap

"You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test."
 - George W Bush

I will not lie my frneds, I was disappointed at so much SHyam and Anjali in the episode but you guys have to understand, this is so necessary for the show. The CVs, they know what they're doing and I applds them. I mean, they are placing the foundation for the wall they will build.

As this Bush quote says, Shyam is feeding all these ideas to the weak Anjali and this will have direct affects on our Arnav and Khushi.. it will be interesting.. we need to be patient and watch..trust them

I have to say, the scene was shot very averagely though but Daljeet and Abhas has some decent performances.

..Believe, we should watch this show and be patient. CVs will not let us down but deliver. D'oh as Homer Simpson would say...

Looks forward to reading what you guys day darrrling

Never knew IPK has such a deep connection with the political world. George Bush, whatta man!

here is another relevant quote from the great man himself-

"Rarely is the question asked, is our children learning?"

So the question here is, are our children learning, as in are Arnav and Koosie learning the art of consummation or are they learning the art of celibacy?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aimz-nonasiAmazingAmyEXPELLIARMUS.Euphoria.bhanganmadmaxineChaituvRabba-Ve-Delena

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asha...

And Thank you for making these hilarious posts... *hugs*

I think im havin a face-palm moment...nothing intelligent/ witty to say  #Awkward

Dear frendz, what is the internet for?

Copy and paste.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasi.Euphoria.madmaxineasha...

MentalExotica IF-Rockerz
MentalExotica
MentalExotica

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known.
Walt Disney

Inspired From Gul Khan's perception of Mighty ASR!

I would rather entertain and hope that people learned something than educate people and hope they were entertained.
Walt Disney

Inspired from "Dekhna hai toh dekho"

Edited by MentalExotica - 05 September 2012 at 3:43pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Iyamnurm-Aimz-nonasijoenet1234howcomeAmazingAmybhanganmadmaxineEXPELLIARMUS.Euphoria.ChaituvRabba-Ve-DelenaSultan_Of_SwingFAYKHAN29

Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

Never knew IPK has such a deep connection with the political world. George Bush, whatta man!

here is another relevant quote from the great man himself-

"Rarely is the question asked, is our children learning?"

So the question here is, are our children learning, as in are Arnav and Koosie learning the art of consummation or are they learning the art of celibacy?

I haves faith the CVs frnd, when ArHI will learn, this will surley happens

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasi-Aimz-madmaxineEXPELLIARMUS.Euphoria.Sultan_Of_SwingFAYKHAN29

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasi-Aimz-joenet1234howcomeAmazingAmyEXPELLIARMUSmadmaxinebhanganSultan_Of_SwingFAYKHAN29Rabba-Ve-Delena

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index