Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

BhaTiya: The Cartooner #6.9 (Page 3)

EXPELLIARMUS IF-Rockerz
EXPELLIARMUS
EXPELLIARMUS

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
To Croon is human,to Cartoon is divine.
                                          -Gautey Mouse.

Firstly I would thanks Bhatiya inc for giving us this wonderful intellectual platform to intellectually share our intellectual thoughts on this highly intellectual show called "Iss genius ko kya Kaam doon".

Nextly I applauds the Creatives for giving us todays superior episode.

But I want to start with last week's defining episode,please bear with me here.
I have read all your intellectual responses and realised that none have touched upon the glass shards and electric live wire.
No, really , go and touch both those things, only then will the intellectual vistas open up completely.
Either that, or you'll die, but that is beside the point.

So,what is my point?
It is the glass and wire.
Glass=5 letters
Wire=4 letters
Together it is 9, which is in the title of this post.
But that is beside the point too.

The point is,really about the restraining order.
I dont think this was understood by many.
Arnav wants to get a restraining order, not against Shyam, but against Chotey.
This is because Chotey has been bothering him since he saw the bare back of the year.
This is not the point at all.

The point is actually, that while everyone has been looking for a point, I have none. Come to think of it, I never have a point.
Why would I, when the show doesn't??

I leave you with another quote.

Oh wait,I just realised, I dont have a quote either.

Edited by EXPELLIARMUS - 05 September 2012 at 4:14pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

NightReaderappy_12-Aimz-nonasijoenet1234howcomeAmazingAmyTiyaliChaituvmadmaxineasha...Sultan_Of_SwingPr1yanka

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
What a lovely Cartooner BhaTiya! all your quotes are so apt. While I was reading your in-depth post, I couldn't help but Google and found this:

Because hypocrisy stinks in the nostrils one is likely to rate it as a more powerful agent for destruction than it is. - Rebecca West

I just kept on thinking about the show and the Cartooner, how everyday you shed light on this very quote. You really are amezing! I have nothing intellectual to say but can't wait for your post everyday. It makes me see the show in a new light. Hug

Edited by joenet1234 - 05 September 2012 at 3:21pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aimz-howcomeAmazingAmynonasibhanganEXPELLIARMUSmadmaxineChaituvMentalExoticaTiyali.Euphoria.Sultan_Of_Swing

bhangan IF-Rockerz
bhangan
bhangan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Updated pg 1
asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged

And Thank you for making these hilarious posts... *hugs*

I think im havin a face-palm moment...nothing intelligent/ witty to say  #Awkward

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiAmazingAmyTiyali.Euphoria.madmaxineSultan_Of_Swing

MentalExotica IF-Rockerz
MentalExotica
MentalExotica

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
UPDATED PAGE 1
Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

IyamnurmNightReader-Aimz-nonasijoenet1234howcomeshree10madmaxine.Euphoria.EXPELLIARMUSbhangan..Amina..Sultan_Of_SwingPr1yanka

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

What a lovely Cartooner BhaTiya! all your quotes are so apt. While I was reading your in-depth post, I couldn't help but Google and found this:

Because hypocrisy stinks in the nostrils one is likely to rate it as a more powerful agent for destruction than it is. - Rebecca West

I just kept on thinking about the show and the Cartooner, how everyday you shed light on this very quote. You really are amezing! I have nothing intellectual to say but can't wait for your post everyday. It makes me see the show in a new light. Hug

Dear frends, now lets analysis this stolen quote.

What stinks in the nose? Fart.

Fart= 4 words

4 = Home

Bhangan has already explained the importances of HOME in the serial. Loop closed.

Whatta genius you all are!

Take a bow my friend, take a bow.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

inspiringstarsnonasi-Aimz-joenet1234howcomeEXPELLIARMUSmadmaxinebhangan.Euphoria...Amina..

.Euphoria. IF-Rockerz
.Euphoria.
.Euphoria.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
The greater our knowledge increases the more our ignorance unfolds.
John F. Kennedy

Please do not let certain members get you down. You write because you have a passion, you have the desire to get in touch with people and make them urinate themselves laughing after reading your posts. Your cartooner is something I eagerly await. If you stop writing then i think I too wills take break from forum. Nowadays forum is
Dead i dont know why people don't just love one another and make peace. We are all a community yaaras, lets just chillz friends Embarrassed

Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.
Will Smith

Coming back to the analysis. Can I just give a Clap for the directing.

Barun Sobti, how do you steal the show the entire time. The only reason this show has lasted this long is simply because this man is in it. Bravo Barun. Bravo.

Friends, i leave you with this quote.

Please read and reflect

The language of friendship is not words but meanings.

Henry David Thoreau

Edited by .Euphoria. - 05 September 2012 at 3:58pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aimz-nonasijoenet1234howcomeAmazingAmyTiyalimadmaxineasha...Sultan_Of_SwingRabba-Ve-Delena..Amina..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index