Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Now like my psuedo witty post and show me some Arnav ji wala Lau.
madmaxine thumbnail
updated pg 1. Very intellectual even if I say so myself. 
smitzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
LOL!! Lau your posts!!

another one to add

CVs: Logic?? maa behen karo logic ki.. lets promote all the logic of the shows straight like the jalebis Kooosie makes!
Originally posted by: MentalExotica

res for life! NOT!

UPDATING GUYS!
LOVED YOUR CARTOONER!

🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Japonica

You are one seriously wicked person, Tiya. That's why you deserve this big 🤗 for saying it like it is. Ha, ha! 😃

TFS yaaraz

ArShi Rox

IPK Rox

ShaJali Rox

The Cartooner Rox as well.
EXPELLIARMUS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
To Croon is human,to Cartoon is divine.
                                          -Gautey Mouse.

Firstly I would thanks Bhatiya inc for giving us this wonderful intellectual platform to intellectually share our intellectual thoughts on this highly intellectual show called "Iss genius ko kya Kaam doon".

Nextly I applauds the Creatives for giving us todays superior episode.

But I want to start with last week's defining episode,please bear with me here.
I have read all your intellectual responses and realised that none have touched upon the glass shards and electric live wire.
No, really , go and touch both those things, only then will the intellectual vistas open up completely.
Either that, or you'll die, but that is beside the point.

So,what is my point?
It is the glass and wire.
Glass=5 letters
Wire=4 letters
Together it is 9, which is in the title of this post.
But that is beside the point too.

The point is,really about the restraining order.
I dont think this was understood by many.
Arnav wants to get a restraining order, not against Shyam, but against Chotey.
This is because Chotey has been bothering him since he saw the bare back of the year.
This is not the point at all.

The point is actually, that while everyone has been looking for a point, I have none. Come to think of it, I never have a point.
Why would I, when the show doesn't??

I leave you with another quote.

Oh wait,I just realised, I dont have a quote either.
Edited by EXPELLIARMUS - 11 years ago
joenet1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
What a lovely Cartooner BhaTiya! all your quotes are so apt. While I was reading your in-depth post, I couldn't help but Google and found this:

Because hypocrisy stinks in the nostrils one is likely to rate it as a more powerful agent for destruction than it is. - Rebecca West

I just kept on thinking about the show and the Cartooner, how everyday you shed light on this very quote. You really are amezing! I have nothing intellectual to say but can't wait for your post everyday. It makes me see the show in a new light. 🤗
Edited by joenet1234 - 11 years ago
asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

And Thank you for making these hilarious posts... *hugs*

I think im havin a face-palm moment...nothing intelligent/ witty to say  #Awkward
Originally posted by: joenet1234

What a lovely Cartooner BhaTiya! all your quotes are so apt. While I was reading your in-depth post, I couldn't help but Google and found this:

Because hypocrisy stinks in the nostrils one is likely to rate it as a more powerful agent for destruction than it is. - Rebecca West

I just kept on thinking about the show and the Cartooner, how everyday you shed light on this very quote. You really are amezing! I have nothing intellectual to say but can't wait for your post everyday. It makes me see the show in a new light. 🤗

We at the Cartooner are here to foster indepth analysis and discussions of the intellectual nature. 

Here the quote struck me most profound

a) because I have never heard of it

b) it still relates awesomely to life and IPK, and isnt that what its all about? IPK and connecting it to real life? 

BINGO. Lets get started shall we?

HYPOCRISY= 8 letters

What is 8?
Yes it a number. but if you lie it down, like when people have sex, it becomes a symbol of infinity!

what is infinity? yes, the word associated with the goof ups of the IPK plot. 

Thus, the hypocrisy is infinite in IPK, as the goof ups are infinity. This relates to the real life as people goof up as well. 

isnt it?

This is IPK and now Real life, take a bow!
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: joenet1234

Dear frends, now lets analysis this stolen quote.

What stinks in the nose? Fart.

Fart= 4 words

4 = Home

Bhangan has already explained the importances of HOME in the serial. Loop closed.

Whatta genius you all are!

Take a bow my friend, take a bow.