Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

BhaTiya: The Cartooner #6.9 (Page 11)

inspiringstars Goldie
inspiringstars
inspiringstars

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jayne

Late to the game after a looong day of working hard(ly), my poor, (under)worked brain can only think of two reasons why IPk rox!

1. It introduced me to y'all! Hug

That's it.

Jayne

P.S. Wait.
I did say two reasons, right?
Right.
So...hmm...stressing my one other gray cell (I have one in each lobe), I deduce that the other reason is:

2. It introduced me to the hitherto unknown world of Symbolism and Metaphors.

For those those who are puzzled over the difference, you know where to go for clarification.Wink

I agree with both of your points my friend. For me, IPK (or rather IPK forums) rocks for these reasons -

Where else could I find such hilarious sym-ball-ismic posts full of mathematics and symbols that I hardly ever studied in school.

Where else could I find the famous quotes with chotey's and ball's and what not's and be allowed to give in my two cents of highly nonsensical drabble.

What else could make me laugh out loud in a room full of executives and managers sitting around me...like the Bha-Tiya posts.

Where else could I find my trolling buddies, who are there with me in sickness or health.

Uhhh wait will think about more points if any...

I lauuu you all...Dammit!!! 
Bas Keh Diya Na!

Hug

Edited by inspiringstars - 05 September 2012 at 5:15pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiJayneEXPELLIARMUSTiyaliFAYKHAN29Rabba-Ve-Delena

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiya229

Payal: Wanker

Akash: yes, i know

General Audience:  All right, all right, make like Siamese twins and split... And then one of you die.

ROFLROFLROFL

So harsh and hilarious! If not the episodes, at least we can enjoy these posts...thanks for the laugh BhaTiya...forum was dull without these posts.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiJayneTiyali.Euphoria.Rabba-Ve-Delena

Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiya229

The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it- Moliere

This quote moved me to make a post in the Cartooner. 

What is the obstacle? Yes, indeed the layers of clothes. 
Everytime ArHi want to consummate, kiss, there are layers of clothing between them. You can refer to my analysis on The Cartooner #6.3- The Tale of three Missed Kisses, Clothing is detrimental to Rabba Vey of Sausage to Flower. 

Just when ASR was shirtless, Khushi wore clothes. Khushi wore a backless choli and a bra-top, ASR wore loose fitting harem pants to indicate the nonavailability of chotey

OBSTACLE- 8 letters

8 is the number of truth. But symbolically, if we lie down 8 like people do when they have sex, it becomes infinity. 
Thus, the obstacles are infinite, which means no clothes will be removed, thus proving the GREAT Moiliere wrong. 

TFS

RES

My frnd, this profound post has made me think too and couldn't help myself but come to the Cartooner though I should be sleeping..

"The square root of 69 is 8 somethin', right?"
 - Drake

8 is the number of truth too and I believe the scene between Arnav and Dadi today fits this line.. Like Drake, Arnav is onto half the truth, Dadi thinks she knows the truth, Khushi doesn't know past truth, Mami doesn't know where Mama ji is truth, NK never new of Lavanya truth, Payal doesn't know of any script lines truth.. the truth is unsolved..but they are close to itsss

But I felt today, the CVs and direction was so to tell us that everyone is onto the truth ...

Deepali's facial expressions in the Dadi/Arnav showdown scenes were so spot on, she is improving, good shots by Arshad.

Therefore I feel we should watch and be patient for the truth.. they know it is 8 something.. but 8 what exactly...

Also, 69 is good sex I thinkz - LOL.. gutterz mind but as you said infinite obstacles b4 thats

Sex and truth is what will happen in IPKKND now.. that is what this means.

I hopes I have made sense frnds

Frigatenonasishree10EXPELLIARMUSTiyali.Euphoria.

.Euphoria. IF-Rockerz
.Euphoria.
.Euphoria.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkknd_2011

Speaking of Lakshmiji... everyday, I randomly pick an episode fromlast year and watch it (just to get rid of the lousy mood I get myself into after watching the current episode).

Today, Ihappened to watch the episode from Janmashtami last year when Buaji and Payal come to RM. Buaji rightly points out to Mamiji that Lakshmi is the most intelligent member of the Raizada parivaar! What insight she had! Par kya karen, Shyamji ko pehchan nahi payi! Tsk, tsk.

Lakshmi is too good yaaraz. Pliss follow her on twitter @LakshmiMehsYou

I cant seem to find her on the celebs buzz rankings Cry

plz frnds we need to show our support and show her on top

NightReaderFrigatenonasiTiyaliEXPELLIARMUSRabba-Ve-Delena

Frigate IF-Dazzler
Frigate
Frigate

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Euphoria.

Originally posted by ipkknd_2011

Speaking of Lakshmiji... everyday, I randomly pick an episode fromlast year and watch it (just to get rid of the lousy mood I get myself into after watching the current episode).

Today, Ihappened to watch the episode from Janmashtami last year when Buaji and Payal come to RM. Buaji rightly points out to Mamiji that Lakshmi is the most intelligent member of the Raizada parivaar! What insight she had! Par kya karen, Shyamji ko pehchan nahi payi! Tsk, tsk.

Lakshmi is too good yaaraz. Pliss follow her on twitter @LakshmiMehsYou

I cant seem to find her on the celebs buzz rankings Cry

plz frnds we need to show our support and show her on top

Following Lakmi is a great idea! Pleasesuggest it to ASR; she can tell himabout the secret tunnel built by Shyamji!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasi

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiEXPELLIARMUS.Euphoria.

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

inspiringstarsnonasiEXPELLIARMUS.Euphoria.

nonasi IF-Dazzler
nonasi
nonasi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
O.M.G. Simpsons refs galore! Embarrassed

Badmaash kahin ke! LOL

Took me a while to figure this one out...should've clicked when I couldn't remember what I had just read. Wink

Will be back. Smile

Edit: Celebration time Cartooner buddies! We've made it to 6.9! 

You said there'd be fudgicles, Bart. Where's the fudgicles? -- Milhouse Van Houten (The Man, The Myth, The Legend)

Today's Cartooner milestone and the perpetual KLPD'ing of the great Arnav Singh Raizada made me remember my favourite fictional television character to ever grace the screen and endear himself to me as effortlessly as Daiyya Ho's antics used to make me laugh at him. Yes, Milhouse Van Houten. Embarrassed

Fudgesicles we know are fudgy popsicles. No need to explain any further...Cartooner buddies will understand this subtle hint, as we've discussed the jodhpurs in depth. Wink All I will say is that the Curse of the Black Pearl is back in play. 

And, because no Cartooner is ever complete without the Chosen One:

Edited by nonasi - 05 September 2012 at 6:51pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

inspiringstarsjoenet1234EXPELLIARMUS.Euphoria.Rabba-Ve-Delena

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index