India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

BhaTiya: The Cartooner #6.9 (Page 10)

inspiringstars Goldie
inspiringstars
inspiringstars

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Everything in IPK has its season. Where one track falls, another starts. Maybe not how we wanted it before, but something cringe-worthy and boring all the same.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiEXPELLIARMUSTiyalimadmaxineRabba-Ve-Delena

ruffledfeathers Groupbie
ruffledfeathers
ruffledfeathers

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Loved the post Big smile...

This mahaan idea came to me when I watched today's episode:

Arnav's weakness is Di whose weakness is Snake, whose weakness is Khushi, whose weakness is Arnav - yaay, got a nice ring to it...can imagine all four of them trapped in the hell that is ashantivan...

Done with my thinking for the day. Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

NightReaderFrigatenonasiTiyalimadmaxineEXPELLIARMUSFAYKHAN29Rabba-Ve-Delena

Frigate IF-Dazzler
Frigate
Frigate

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by inspiringstars

Originally posted by madmaxine

Originally posted by EXPELLIARMUS

Oh come on! 

Or maybe... just come. LOL

And thou shalt find a plethora of new terms...some intellectual, others merely the other -ual. 

Do you mean factual??

Consensual, actually. 

Or mutually cum-bust-ible ?

Aap toh SR ke peeche hi pad gayi, inspiringstars! Yahan to KLPD pe KLPD ho rahi hain, aap bhi na!

Btw, thank you ll for the laughs. This is the only silver lining to the IPK addiction.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

inspiringstarsnonasiEXPELLIARMUSmadmaxine

.Euphoria. IF-Rockerz
.Euphoria.
.Euphoria.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiya229

Originally posted by .Euphoria.

The greater our knowledge increases the more our ignorance unfolds.
John F. Kennedy

Please do not let certain members get you down. You write because you have a passion, you have the desire to get in touch with people and make them urinate themselves laughing after reading your posts. 

I am very glad you brought up urninating. When the episodes are EXCRETEiating, and symbolise the same, we have to urinate. otherwise the kidneys are affected and the pancreas follow.

This is why the cartooner is so important. it gives base to make a point about the health aspects that we deal with in real life and relate it to IPK bringing wonderful smells and dimensions to 20.38 minutes of escapism. 

i leave you with a quote: Without health life is not life; it is only a state of langour and suffering - an image of death. -Buddha ( not to be confused with bhuda)

I agree. IPK relates to real life more than we know it. Now take a moment frrnz and think about this. We are watching a show about a family, it has brother, sister, grandmother, parents and pets. We all have similar relationships in the real life also, so IPK helps us identify our issues with the drama also.

I for one know this HP-Lakshmi situation has given me perspective for my own life. I too have now bought a pet and will hope to give as much love as the Raizadas give Lakshmi. This is such a beautiful gift from the CV's to us the audience. Clap Take a bow 4 Lions, for you have truly deserved it. We fans may work for hours to analyse theories and etc, but it is you story writers who truly deserve applaud for giving us such good morals and social messages

Clap
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasijoenet1234EXPELLIARMUSTiyalimadmaxineFAYKHAN29Rabba-Ve-Delena

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

NightReaderFrigatenonasijoenet1234EXPELLIARMUSRabba-Ve-Delena..Amina..FAYKHAN29

inspiringstars Goldie
inspiringstars
inspiringstars

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkknd_2011

Originally posted by inspiringstars

Originally posted by EXPELLIARMUS

Oh come on! 

Or maybe... just come. LOL

And thou shalt find a plethora of new terms...some intellectual, others merely the other -ual. 

Do you mean factual??

Consensual, actually. 

Or mutually cum-bust-ible ?

Aap toh SR ke peeche hi pad gayi, inspiringstars! Yahan to KLPD pe KLPD ho rahi hain, aap bhi na!

Btw, thank you ll for the laughs. This is the only silver lining to the IPK addiction.

Iss KLPD ko kya naam doon???

Tabhi to Sapne main hi Suhaagraat manani padegi na...ya to Bha-Tiya ki amazing funny posts main... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FrigatenonasiEXPELLIARMUSmadmaxine

Jayne IF-Dazzler
Jayne
Jayne

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Late to the game after a looong day of working hard(ly), my poor, (under)worked brain can only think of two reasons why IPk rox!

1. It introduced me to y'all! Hug

That's it.

Jayne

P.S. Wait.
I did say two reasons, right?
Right.
So...hmm...stressing my one other gray cell (I have one in each lobe), I deduce that the other reason is:

2. It introduced me to the hitherto unknown world of Symbolism and Metaphors.

For those those who are puzzled over the difference, you know where to go for clarification.Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

inspiringstarsnonasiFrigate.Euphoria.madmaxineEXPELLIARMUSRabba-Ve-Delena

Frigate IF-Dazzler
Frigate
Frigate

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tiya229

The greater our knowledge increases the more our ignorance unfolds.
John F. Kennedy

Please do not let certain members get you down. You write because you have a passion, you have the desire to get in touch with people and make them urinate themselves laughing after reading your posts. 

I am very glad you brought up urninating. When the episodes are EXCRETEiating, and symbolise the same, we have to urinate. otherwise the kidneys are affected and the pancreas follow.

This is why the cartooner is so important. it gives base to make a point about the health aspects that we deal with in real life and relate it to IPK bringing wonderful smells and dimensions to 20.38 minutes of escapism. 

i leave you with a quote: Without health life is not life; it is only a state of langour and suffering - an image of death. -Buddha ( not to be confused with bhuda)

I agree. IPK relates to real life more than we know it. Now take a moment frrnz and think about this. We are watching a show about a family, it has brother, sister, grandmother, parents and pets. We all have similar relationships in the real life also, so IPK helps us identify our issues with the drama also.

I for one know this HP-Lakshmi situation has given me perspective for my own life. I too have now bought a pet and will hope to give as much love as the Raizadas give Lakshmi. This is such a beautiful gift from the CV's to us the audience. Clap Take a bow 4 Lions, for you have truly deserved it. We fans may work for hours to analyse theories and etc, but it is you story writers who truly deserve applaud for giving us such good morals and social messages

Clap
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Speaking of Lakshmiji... everyday, I randomly pick an episode fromlast year and watch it (just to get rid of the lousy mood I get myself into after watching the current episode).

Today, Ihappened to watch the episode from Janmashtami last year when Buaji and Payal come to RM. Buaji rightly points out to Mamiji that Lakshmi is the most intelligent member of the Raizada parivaar! What insight she had! Par kya karen, Shyamji ko pehchan nahi payi! Tsk, tsk.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NightReadernonasiTiyali.Euphoria.FAYKHAN29Rabba-Ve-Delena

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index