Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

BhaTiya: The Cartooner #6.9

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

prayasbanetta10dynamosDosera123ruffledfeatherstrpbabeHopeleslyInLovemissblueRita.CDevilwaysswtashappy_12ashw99bleeding.love-Devanshi-inspiringstarssmitzyarnavandkhushi1Iceflamesnonasijoenet1234CyberpsychooohowcomeJayneCetroniaAmazingAmyFrigateAparameghaJaponica-Aimz-spirit.Euphoria.debby_11serialwatcher16S.Stephymadmaxinecherry227asha...paru_roxChaituvMentalExoticabhanganKishmishjane_krittzz...vijji12..mrinalini..shree10..FallAndFly..EXPELLIARMUSRockerchicFlora3333-DKS-GodhuliLogonpriya_86-MKB-soharaipkbssusan7Pr1yankaOmNaMaSteOmFairyLiquidSoap.x-bumblebee-x.Sultan_Of_SwingFAYKHAN29ChitraFLIKEDMG..Amina..Rabba-Ve-DelenaBeingBluntlazyleaves.shinchan.

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
res until I have something pseudo-intellectual to say. 

OK...Un-res'd. Quick huh? That's how smart I am! Smile

In keeping with my long tradition of intellectual speak, I present to you my hypothesis on why IPK rocks. In spite of the multitude of what we, in the polite world, refer to as "f**k ups" or to put it more crudely, "f**k ups", they are still the best thing to happen to Indian Televsion. I will explain why. I will use the Socratic Method. Logic and reasoning. I will have brainyquote open in another tab to help me make more sense. Because sense comes from being Brainy. And what's more brainy than brainy quote? (That's a rhetorical question. No need answer).

OK, here's why IPK rocks.

I am drawing a blank. Sorry. Need to go take my brain pills to bump my IQ up a little.

Until then, I leave you with this: 

genius is 99% perspiration, 1% inspiration. IPK is perspiring too much. 

Edited by madmaxine - 05 September 2012 at 3:00pm

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

prayasbanetta10ra123ruffledfeathersHopeleslyInLovemissblueDevilwaysswtashappy_12ashw99meshasinspiringstarsarnavandkhushi1Iceflamesjoenet1234CyberpsychooohowcomeJayneAmazingAmynonasi-Aimz-Japonicaparu_roxcherry227asha...S.StephyTiyali.Euphoria.MagicalKashbhanganEXPELLIARMUSMentalExoticavijji12spiritRabba-Ve-DelenaOmNaMaSteOmPr1yankaipkbs-DKS-..Amina..ChitraFsbk2Sultan_Of_SwingFAYKHAN29lazyleaves

bhangan IF-Rockerz
bhangan
bhangan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Dadi: Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!

Hi... 5 September

Taking this quote into mind lets start shall we.

Today Khushi told ASR to call Shyam back. Did she remember the kidnapping track at this point or the many times Shyam lied? NO

Why because facts are meaningless.

Fact = 4 letters

Love = 4 letters

Lies = 4 letters

4 symbolizes home.

Now you must be wondering where's the connection right? Well lets take Tom and Jerry story for example. They both are in the same home so are Khushi, Anjali and Shyam. Even though he is in the terrace these days. Read me carefully here

What's the story of Tom & Jerry? Tom is the one who has all the ideas on how to trap Jerry but Jerry gets away almost every time. Who is Tom here? Yes is it none other than Shyam. Who came up with the idea of putting the scorpion in the mithai box or the ether? It was Shyam indeed

What happened to all those plans? They failed and who got away. Yes it was none other than Anjali or Jerry. Even with the glass laid out Anjali got away. The baby didnt but that I have already discussed in my other analysis of Miscarriages from Aug 31, 2012

So whats the connection here?

Well Anjali loves Shyam who lied to her but she doesn't have the facts right and she still believes him.Facts are meaningless whether it is Khushi or Anjali who believes them. Loop closed. WOW

Now that's what I call a cartoon storyline. Take a bow CVs. We are back with a bang Clap

Edited by bhangan - 05 September 2012 at 3:26pm

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

Pink77Iyamnurmra123Archana89missblueDevilwaysswtashfrhnjnappy_12ashw99meshasinspiringstars-Devanshi--Mistletoe-Polkadots78S111IceflamesFrigatenonasijoenet1234CyberpsychooohowcomeJayneAmazingAmy-Aimz-S.Stephyasha...spiritTiyali.Euphoria.MentalExoticaparu_roxshree10Rockerchicvijji12EXPELLIARMUS-DKS-ipkbsFAYKHAN29Sultan_Of_SwingPr1yankaLIKEDMG..Amina..Rabba-Ve-Delenasbk2OmNaMaSteOm-Eris-.shinchan.

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
'AN APPLE A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY'

RES

EDITED-

Dear Bhatiya yaaraz, your analysis is as always deep, penetrating and impactful.

here is my chote analysis for the day-

An apple a day keeps the doctor away.

Recent episodes of IPk have confirmed this quote and proved this thesis. Let me explain how. The apple is by itself a fruit, a fruit that appears in red or green. However Red is the popular colour for apple the fruit. It is something that people relate apple by- the colour red.

So you may now ask how does this related to our beloved show- IPK?

Red is the colour of apple, red my dear friends is also the colour of suhaag ki nishani, red is the colour of fire, and red is the colour of love (dirty mindz, get off the gutter).

Sindoor and love are the 2 pillars of IPK. Our dear Poojali and Kossie ji are suhagans, they wears Sindoor all the time (Koosieji even without being married). The red sindoor connects them to the 2 men in their life- Arnav ji and Shyam ji. It is also true that the red colour attracts Shyam ji to Koosie ji like a moth to a flame which my dear friends is also red in colour. To clarify although the flame here is Kossie ji, however as per his intention he is the flame, the fire, that will burn everything around him including Kossieji, Poojali and Chote.

However like any other flame or fire, it is dangerous. We should stay far away from the flame.

So essentially it means Kossie ji has to stay away from flame, that is Shyam ji. If not she will get burnt by the flame, which means she will need to see a doctor. So if she stays away from the flame, she will keep the doctor away.

And that my dear friends proves that an apple a day keeps the doctor away.

Edited by Naach_Basanti - 05 September 2012 at 2:59pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

missblueRita.Cmeshasinspiringstarsappy_12Polkadots78FrigateJaponicanonasijoenet1234CyberpsychooohowcomeJayneAmazingAmy-Aimz-S.StephymadmaxineTiyali.Euphoria.bhanganasha...MentalExoticaEXPELLIARMUSvijji12IllGetOverIpk-DKS-FAYKHAN29LIKEDMG..Amina..OmNaMaSteOm.shinchan.

Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Kk friends updatd this..!

Wow, some amazing analysis guys, I love this shw so much. Forum is so frustating, why these people have to come and argue, fight and demean the show? Just enjoy it or don't watch. Don't TAKE IT so seriously.
Thankfully, I found you guys, phew! This is the onyl place on the whle of India Forums no wait whle of the world where I feel like I can appercaite the show.. you guys know what I mean?
It's just mental out there.. MENTAL!

Oh and congratulations on the the 6.9 cartooner..

Arlighty darlings, no more waiting, shall we gets start processing this wonderfully deep episode bit by bitParty

"They misunderestimated me."
- Geroge W Bush

For the man of the hour! The authortaitves Arnav SIngh Raizada, his Raizada attitude intact when he had his showdown with his Dadi. I commends the CV for writing such a good scene, some might think it was reptitive with the "bring back Shyam!" "No I will not!" but I feel it was of extreme importance.
As this Bush quotes says, this misunderestimated him, he will not be persuded otherwise.. Shyam is not coming back to RM!

Barun Sobti was phenomnal in this scene, I am sure you guys agree. I think his clothes just enhaced his emotions and those distant shots panning out. I liked it very much.Clap

"You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test."
 - George W Bush

I will not lie my frneds, I was disappointed at so much SHyam and Anjali in the episode but you guys have to understand, this is so necessary for the show. The CVs, they know what they're doing and I applds them. I mean, they are placing the foundation for the wall they will build.

As this Bush quote says, Shyam is feeding all these ideas to the weak Anjali and this will have direct affects on our Arnav and Khushi.. it will be interesting.. we need to be patient and watch..trust them

I have to say, the scene was shot very averagely though but Daljeet and Abhas has some decent performances.

..Believe, we should watch this show and be patient. CVs will not let us down but deliver. D'oh as Homer Simpson would say...

Looks forward to reading what you guys day darrrling

Edited by Rabba-Ve-Delena - 05 September 2012 at 3:31pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

swtashRita.Cmissblueappy_12ashw99meshas-Aimz-dipali13Japonicanonasijoenet1234howcomeJayneAmazingAmyS111shree10MentalExoticabhangan.Euphoria.Chaituvmadmaxineasha...Sultan_Of_SwingFAYKHAN29LIKEDMG..Amina..OmNaMaSteOm-DKS-

MentalExotica IF-Rockerz
MentalExotica
MentalExotica

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
UPDATED AND OH SO SWIFTLY

Facts are meaningless - you could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true! ---- Homer Simpson

How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain - remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?  ---- Homer Simpson (again!)

Save me, Jeebus! -- Homer Simpson (again and again!)

These are homer quotes and I am Too Exotically Mental to find any connection to IPKKND. 

Oh wait The last one does ring a bell - Save me Jeebus!

Congratulations on your Cartooner #6o9

I will wait for tomorrow's episode and continue making love to IPK here.

Edited by MentalExotica - 05 September 2012 at 3:19pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

Iyamnurmmissblueswtashyayini-Devanshi-meshasPolkadots78-Risha-ashw99-Aimz-Frigatenonasijoenet1234howcomeJayneAmazingAmybhanganChaituvasha...EXPELLIARMUS.Euphoria...Amina..OmNaMaSteOmRabba-Ve-DelenaSultan_Of_SwingFAYKHAN29-DKS-

L4Luvbug Goldie
L4Luvbug
L4Luvbug

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
res

edit:
i cant believe am on first page of bhatiya's post!!
un4tunately i have nothing intellectually close to ur post 2 add!!
all i wanna n can say is THANK YOU!!!
thank u 4 bringing humor to us,when the show is...well...we all know it!!!
a big huggy to the team here!tiya,bhangan,mentalexotical,serialjunkie,madmaxine...just to name a few!!!!
here's my love 2 u all...
pls keep up the good job!

Edited by L4Luvbug - 05 September 2012 at 3:14pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

swtashyayinimeshasnonasiJayneAmazingAmybhanganTiyali.Euphoria.EXPELLIARMUS-DKS-Sultan_Of_SwingFAYKHAN29OmNaMaSteOmRabba-Ve-Delena.shinchan.

Japonica IF-Dazzler
Japonica
Japonica

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
You are one seriously wicked person, Tiya. That's why you deserve this big Hug for saying it like it is. Ha, ha! Big smile

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

yayininonasiJayneAmazingAmyEXPELLIARMUSbhanganasha...spiritTiyali.Euphoria.madmaxineRabba-Ve-DelenaSultan_Of_SwingFAYKHAN29Pr1yanka

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index