Diya Aur Baati Hum

Just a thought - Page 3

dunia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: SAIBALROUTH

Nice animated Emoticon Dunia. 😊 😊
Yeah, Meena is worried about that. These days I am thinking so much about SurYa that I completely forgot Meena's khamoshi, and how RK used Meena's position to his advantage 😊

thnx
Meena deserves this, such a greedy couple they are...uff i hate the way they (meena &vikram) are dieing after money😑
Edited by dunia - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JJESH thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Don't worry about the time thing...in another serial one guy graduated fro medical schhol and became army doctor in 6months...
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My worry is not the time thing but separation after passing the exam .We want Diya aur Bati to stay together always.I wish they had chosen a different profession instead of civil services.
sweetycutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: farhana874

Yup...Separation would bring them even more closer!😳
I want to see SurYa's tadap for each other!πŸ˜†

Thanks for the post UMDU...Great points.πŸ‘πŸΌ

completely agree with you both...nice points...πŸ˜ƒ
-Ayeshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: UMDU

My worry is not the time thing but separation after passing the exam .We want Diya aur Bati to stay together always.I wish they had chosen a different profession instead of civil services.

Ya... I also think it sometimes... Why IPS.. But then realized its a very challenging occupation for a girl... And even in many educated families its not allowed for a girl to become police ofiicer... Even if I wanted to be one ( I dont wanna be) my parents wont allow me but they they would be happy to see their girl as a doctor, engineer, executive,teacher or in any other career... So it will be very interesting to see how a girl become an IPS officer even after having an uneducated husband and such a sasural like this restricted...