India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Just a thought (Page 3)

SriB IF-Dazzler
SriB
SriB

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
UMDU, you seem new to the TV world. The time they are apart however long it is will be shown over in one episode and the time they spend together even if it's a week will be stretched for a month, so don't worry tV world  is a reel world  Vs real world.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ayeshi-SAIBALROUTH

dunia IF-Rockerz
dunia
dunia

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Originally posted by ayeshi_101

Ya... Ur post says the reality... I dont know much about Indian Govt. jobs but in our country become steady in one place is really difficult... Govt. job holders always transfer from one place to another specially at the beginning of their career... But I think 4 the training period they will be separated but after that somehow Sandy will manage to transfer to pushkar... Cause if Suraj keep going with Sandhya and establish a shop chain around the India then what will happen to bhabo and his whole family... He also cant live without Bhabo... But ya it seems little odd that even after becoming WTC he is still running the same sweet shop and even selling sweets to his customers by his own... At least he can make it little big and run it like a restaurant... To continue with the idea that halwai made her wife IPS, I think they r keeping him a simple halwai rather than a businessman... So I dont think they will show Suraj Sandhya being separated 4 a very long time of period...
Oh God I am again wondering how... how Suraj will make bhabo agree to fulfill Sandy's dream... As we know he cant give bhabo any pain...Question

I think CVs are showing that even after winning such a huge amount after the WTC, Suraj has remained the same and their other family members are all the same as well. Though, it is still weird why Meena is not jealous of SurYa wealth. I like your ideas and hope CVs do make Suraj own a restaurant chain in the future. Embarrassed Big smile Big smile
Because Meena is trapped in Chaturis case, all she thinks right now is how to hide her selv and avoid going to the jail...... She thinks chaturi is dead and she is responsible of her death. tabhi to lomdi etni khamosh hai...LOL..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-Ayeshi-SAIBALROUTH

-Ayeshi- IF-Dazzler
-Ayeshi-
-Ayeshi-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged

U are right Dunia... She is scared regarding Chaturi's death (she thinks)...
Otherwise she was about to eat at least half of the prize money...DesiSmileys.com

Edited by ayeshi_101 - 06 September 2012 at 7:40am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011sweetycutieduniaSAIBALROUTH

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dunia

Ya... Ur post says the reality... I dont know much about Indian Govt. jobs but in our country become steady in one place is really difficult... Govt. job holders always transfer from one place to another specially at the beginning of their career... But I think 4 the training period they will be separated but after that somehow Sandy will manage to transfer to pushkar... Cause if Suraj keep going with Sandhya and establish a shop chain around the India then what will happen to bhabo and his whole family... He also cant live without Bhabo... But ya it seems little odd that even after becoming WTC he is still running the same sweet shop and even selling sweets to his customers by his own... At least he can make it little big and run it like a restaurant... To continue with the idea that halwai made her wife IPS, I think they r keeping him a simple halwai rather than a businessman... So I dont think they will show Suraj Sandhya being separated 4 a very long time of period...
Oh God I am again wondering how... how Suraj will make bhabo agree to fulfill Sandy's dream... As we know he cant give bhabo any pain...Question

I think CVs are showing that even after winning such a huge amount after the WTC, Suraj has remained the same and their other family members are all the same as well. Though, it is still weird why Meena is not jealous of SurYa wealth. I like your ideas and hope CVs do make Suraj own a restaurant chain in the future. Embarrassed Big smile Big smile
Because Meena is trapped in Chaturis case, all she thinks right now is how to hide her selv and avoid going to the jail...... She thinks chaturi is dead and she is responsible of her death. tabhi to lomdi etni khamosh hai...LOL..

Nice animated Emoticon Dunia. Smile Smile
Yeah, Meena is worried about that. These days I am thinking so much about SurYa that I completely forgot Meena's khamoshi, and how RK used Meena's position to his advantage Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dunia

dunia IF-Rockerz
dunia
dunia

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dunia

Nice animated Emoticon Dunia. Smile Smile
Yeah, Meena is worried about that. These days I am thinking so much about SurYa that I completely forgot Meena's khamoshi, and how RK used Meena's position to his advantage Smile
thnx
Meena deserves this, such a greedy couple they are...uff i hate the way they (meena &vikram) are dieing after moneyAngry

Edited by dunia - 06 September 2012 at 1:55pm

SAIBALROUTH

JJESH Goldie
JJESH
JJESH

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Don't worry about the time thing...in another serial one guy graduated fro medical schhol and became army doctor in 6months...

sweetycutie

UMDU IF-Dazzler
UMDU
UMDU

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
My worry is not the time thing but separation after passing the exam .We want Diya aur Bati to stay together always.I wish they had chosen a different profession instead of civil services.

sweetycutie

sweetycutie Goldie
sweetycutie
sweetycutie

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farhana874

Originally posted by Juna04

All wonderful ideas and great post UMDUHug

Like you mentioned it will take Sandy 3 yrs to be a full-fledged IPS officer so the time frame for that in a fiction show can take any amount of time as the CVs find suitable.

The concept of the show is about how Sooraj supports his wife in reaching her dream... so there is a lot that can happen until the time she achieves that dream...

Even the short periods of separation which is realistic while she on training can bring in lots of romance btw them so the cvs can show more creativity ahead in the tracks to come...

Yup...Separation would bring them even more closer!Embarrassed
I want to see SurYa's tadap for each other!LOL

Thanks for the post UMDU...Great points.Thumbs Up

completely agree with you both...nice points...Big smile

Go to top