India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Just a thought (Page 2)

-Ayeshi- IF-Dazzler
-Ayeshi-
-Ayeshi-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Ya... Ur post says the reality... I dont know much about Indian Govt. jobs but in our country become steady in one place is really difficult... Govt. job holders always transfer from one place to another specially at the beginning of their career... But I think 4 the training period they will be separated but after that somehow Sandy will manage to transfer to pushkar... Cause if Suraj keep going with Sandhya and establish a shop chain around the India then what will happen to bhabo and his whole family... He also cant live without Bhabo... But ya it seems little odd that even after becoming WTC he is still running the same sweet shop and even selling sweets to his customers by his own... At least he can make it little big and run it like a restaurant... To continue with the idea that halwai made her wife IPS, I think they r keeping him a simple halwai rather than a businessman... So I dont think they will show Suraj Sandhya being separated 4 a very long time of period...
Oh God I am again wondering how... how Suraj will make bhabo agree to fulfill Sandy's dream... As we know he cant give bhabo any pain...Question

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maddy311

-Ayeshi- IF-Dazzler
-Ayeshi-
-Ayeshi-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged

@ Farhana apu...

Hmm... It will be nice to see tadap of them for each other... Just like I was happy yesterday that Suraj got hurt and Sandy was taking care of him...Day Dreaming LOL 

Edited by ayeshi_101 - 06 September 2012 at 4:48am
maddy311 IF-Rockerz
maddy311
maddy311

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayeshi_101

Ya... Ur post says the reality... I dont know much about Indian Govt. jobs but in our country become steady in one place is really difficult... Govt. job holders always transfer from one place to another specially at the beginning of their career... But I think 4 the training period they will be separated but after that somehow Sandy will manage to transfer to pushkar... Cause if Suraj keep going with Sandhya and establish a shop chain around the India then what will happen to bhabo and his whole family... He also cant live without Bhabo... But ya it seems little odd that even after becoming WTC he is still running the same sweet shop and even selling sweets to his customers by his own... At least he can make it little big and run it like a restaurant... To continue with the idea that halwai made her wife IPS, I think they r keeping him a simple halwai rather than a businessman... So I dont think they will show Suraj Sandhya being separated 4 a very long time of period...
Oh God I am again wondering how... how Suraj will make bhabo agree to fulfill Sandy's dream... As we know he cant give bhabo any pain...Question

ayeshi you have gone quite far. I am waiting when will sandhya actually tell sooraj about her dream. Atleast she should show some trust on himConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

duniaSAIBALROUTH

UMDU IF-Dazzler
UMDU
UMDU

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Ayeshi,It is next to impossible for Sandhya to remain in Pushkar for life if she passes IPS.Let me enlighten you.These are all India services where apart from home state they are frequently sent to Delhi.The training also is one in Mussourie and than in Hyderabad.While a little discretions are allowed for the sake of the serial you cannot remove it too much away from reality.That will make it far fetched and ridiculous.The CVs have to think of a way to keep them together.I leave it to their intelligence.

maddy311

-Ayeshi- IF-Dazzler
-Ayeshi-
-Ayeshi-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maddy311

Ya... Ur post says the reality... I dont know much about Indian Govt. jobs but in our country become steady in one place is really difficult... Govt. job holders always transfer from one place to another specially at the beginning of their career... But I think 4 the training period they will be separated but after that somehow Sandy will manage to transfer to pushkar... Cause if Suraj keep going with Sandhya and establish a shop chain around the India then what will happen to bhabo and his whole family... He also cant live without Bhabo... But ya it seems little odd that even after becoming WTC he is still running the same sweet shop and even selling sweets to his customers by his own... At least he can make it little big and run it like a restaurant... To continue with the idea that halwai made her wife IPS, I think they r keeping him a simple halwai rather than a businessman... So I dont think they will show Suraj Sandhya being separated 4 a very long time of period...

ayeshi you have gone quite far. I am waiting when will sandhya actually tell sooraj about her dream. Atleast she should show some trust on himConfused

Doctor, engineer, teacher... kuchh aur ban jati... Then the problem might have been little less... But becoming IPS is really a hard job even for educated family bahu... No doubt why she is not telling him about her dream... Cause if she tell and Suraj couldn't fulfill it then he might feel guilty... And Sandy wouldn't want that... But I hope he will discover about her dream by his own...
maddy311 IF-Rockerz
maddy311
maddy311

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
@ayeshi I don't think sooraj has any clue about her ambition yetConfused
But well we do have some people around who know like his bhai bhabi friend and that madam also. But it will be best if she tells herself
-Ayeshi- IF-Dazzler
-Ayeshi-
-Ayeshi-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UMDU

Ayeshi,It is next to impossible for Sandhya to remain in Pushkar for life if she passes IPS.Let me enlighten you.These are all India services where apart from home state they are frequently sent to Delhi.The training also is one in Mussourie and than in Hyderabad.While a little discretions are allowed for the sake of the serial you cannot remove it too much away from reality.That will make it far fetched and ridiculous.The CVs have to think of a way to keep them together.I leave it to their intelligence.

Hmm... I understand... Lets see what will happen... If they show us these barriers then also will have to show us how they r gonna overcome and compromise with these things... I think it will be very challenging 4 them to show how in-laws like sandy's in-laws will let her do this job in a proper way...

maddy311

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged

Ya... Ur post says the reality... I dont know much about Indian Govt. jobs but in our country become steady in one place is really difficult... Govt. job holders always transfer from one place to another specially at the beginning of their career... But I think 4 the training period they will be separated but after that somehow Sandy will manage to transfer to pushkar... Cause if Suraj keep going with Sandhya and establish a shop chain around the India then what will happen to bhabo and his whole family... He also cant live without Bhabo... But ya it seems little odd that even after becoming WTC he is still running the same sweet shop and even selling sweets to his customers by his own... At least he can make it little big and run it like a restaurant... To continue with the idea that halwai made her wife IPS, I think they r keeping him a simple halwai rather than a businessman... So I dont think they will show Suraj Sandhya being separated 4 a very long time of period...

I think CVs are showing that even after winning such a huge amount after the WTC, Suraj has remained the same and their other family members are all the same as well. Though, it is still weird why Meena is not jealous of SurYa wealth. I like your ideas and hope CVs do make Suraj own a restaurant chain in the future. Embarrassed Big smile Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ayeshi-dunia

Go to top