India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Just a thought

UMDU IF-Dazzler
UMDU
UMDU

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Sandhya aspires to be an IPS officer which will take atleast another 3 yrs.She has to complete her graduation, than prepare for a yr as the  minimum entrance age is 21 for civil services and than the exam itself stretches over a period of 8 months.They should show in this period Suraj expanding his business with the  prize money.As once having passed the exam SurYA will be separated for a very long period of time.She is hardly likely to be posted in Pushkar all her life.I know other viewers may consider me very skeptical ,but that is the reality if the husband is also not from the services.Even our supercop Kiran Bedi has lived away from her businessman husband in her entire tenure.I know you all will accuse me of destroying your romantic illusions but I have an idea.Since it is a serial they can show Suraj setting up shop in different cities ,so that he can follow his beloved around. please do not take me wrong.I am also a diehard romantic and a DABH addict like all of you.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyePappu.RSKMb2011sweetycutie-Ayeshi-Deebzfarhana874maddy311Juna04-Liebe-SAIBALROUTH.Ami.Brahmaputra

Deebz IF-Dazzler
Deebz
Deebz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Don't worry Umdu, the cvs will find a way to keep our Diya aur baati together! I think the serial may end when she becomes IPS unless it continues its TRP domination.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pappu.sweetycutiefarhana874-Ayeshi-Juna04.Ami.Brahmaputra

maddy311 IF-Rockerz
maddy311
maddy311

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
You are right dear but I don't think separating sooraj and sandy for long is good idea. After all we watch it for them to be together and happy. CVs will find some way to keep them together

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pappu.b2011sweetycutiefarhana874-Ayeshi-Juna04Brahmaputra

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Good concept. Its the reality... Its a really wonderful Idea... But for training period which is the last stage of 3-staged IPS exams, they have to stay separated. Afterwards, he can open branches of his sweet shop wherever she gets posted..there will be no issue in that as he is now recognized by whole world... Sooraj's sweet shops will be there all over India... His sweets will also be sold, Sandy's dreams will also come true & we'll get enough romance. I'm ready 4 it...

Edited by June_Anne_Mary - 05 September 2012 at 11:19pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pappu.b2011sweetycutiefarhana874-Ayeshi-Juna04

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
All wonderful ideas and great post UMDUHug

Like you mentioned it will take Sandy 3 yrs to be a full-fledged IPS officer so the time frame for that in a fiction show can take any amount of time as the CVs find suitable.

The concept of the show is about how Sooraj supports his wife in reaching her dream... so there is a lot that can happen until the time she achieves that dream...

Even the short periods of separation which is realistic while she on training can bring in lots of romance btw them so the cvs can show more creativity ahead in the tracks to come...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pappu.b2011sweetycutiefarhana874-Ayeshi-

farhana874 IF-Dazzler
farhana874
farhana874

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juna04

All wonderful ideas and great post UMDUHug

Like you mentioned it will take Sandy 3 yrs to be a full-fledged IPS officer so the time frame for that in a fiction show can take any amount of time as the CVs find suitable.

The concept of the show is about how Sooraj supports his wife in reaching her dream... so there is a lot that can happen until the time she achieves that dream...

Even the short periods of separation which is realistic while she on training can bring in lots of romance btw them so the cvs can show more creativity ahead in the tracks to come...

Yup...Separation would bring them even more closer!Embarrassed
I want to see SurYa's tadap for each other!LOL

Thanks for the post UMDU...Great points.Thumbs Up

Edited by farhana874 - 05 September 2012 at 11:28pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pappu.b2011sweetycutie-Ayeshi-

dunia IF-Rockerz
dunia
dunia

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Very nice Idea i also want Soraj to do something bigger with the Prize money instead of sitting in that littel shop all his life... 
And i want DABH to continue for many years...Day Dreaming

Edited by dunia - 06 September 2012 at 1:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pappu.-Ayeshi-

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Nice thought. Clap Clap Clap

It is quite the harsh reality that you say, but it will not be shown in DABH, I guess. Moreover, Suraj will not survive if Sandhya is away from her and neither will the viewers be happy. So, all in all, we may get to see some twist or say a leap suddenly. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ayeshi-

Go to top