Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

What I LOVED: 5th September 2012 (Page 4)

srijaaa127 IF-Rockerz
srijaaa127
srijaaa127

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Awesome analysis dii... Only one word barun sobti completely rocked in the episode...
Love u ASR... Feeling very bad for u... 
I absolutely love reading ur analysis... Such an in depth analysis Clap
Thank you so much

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shalini76

akanksha_a Senior Member
akanksha_a
akanksha_a

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Awesome post Shalini...as usual. Truly what a bright day...finally ASR ke dimaag ki batti jali and the roshni is everywhere Smile. Just loved the confrontation scene between Arnav and Dadiji!!! Both Barun and Swatiji were fabulous. Loved his expressions when he realised that Dadiji has come back for Shyam. He was just brilliant in that scene. The last few episodes have truly belonged to him. When Dadiji said that Shyam didnt speak a bad word about Arnav, I vaguely remembered your WIL in which you had said just that!!! Your analysis is always spot on!!!

Loved how initially Naniji tried to stop the fight but as soon as Shyam's name came up she just stood aside and let Arnav speak. Even when he said Dadiji shouldn't have come back, Naniji just stood there glaring angrily at Dadiji. Love you for that Naniji!!! Mamiji did a great job too. You are right...camps are forming. But right now it is Arnav vs Dadiji and Shyam. Wonder if there will be any change when it becomes Arnav vs Anjali, Dadiji and Shyam??

Loved your analogy between Shyam and Kaa...just brilliant!!! Anjali did look like she was in a trance and was saying things that Shyam wanted to hear. Loved Shyam's expression when she said that she will refuse to have food and medicines unless he comes back...he was so trying to keep a straight face when he just wanted to do his favorite smirk!! Felt bad for Anjali...she is now willing to manipulate her brother and family in such a big way. BTW I think Anjali is not the only one hypnotized by Kaa...add Dadiji to the list too!! I am dying to know what Shyam has told her that she is unwilling to believe not just Arnav but the whole family. The first question is exactly how did he get her to meet him when she wouldnt even meet her own grand-children???

Coming to Arnav and Khushi, I love that the CVs are letting them have their moments  amidst all this drama. Loved the beginning when Khushi assured Arnav that he could fix everything. Khushi bringing him the medicine and coaxing him to take it was also sweet. Although if she had said 'Hamaare liye' instead of 'Di ke liye' he would have taken it in an instant...totally agree with you on that. I liked how Arnav controlled his anger while discussing Khushi with Shyam...his 'Okay?' at the end almost seemed like a plea. And Sankadevi agreed!!! Dont know what made her bring up Shyam in the first place. She is concerned about Anjali but shouldnt she know that Shyam can be dangerous to her instead of helping her?? Or maybe she was blaming herself a little bit (as usual) for the situation Anjali is in. I hope she stands by Arnav even after Anjali asked for Shyam.

Felt really bad for Arnav at the end. But I do think he needed to know where his Di stands. I dont think he will give in so easily though...unless Anjali does go on her planned 'Anshan'. I just cannot get those glass pieces out of my head...have the CVs forgotten already??? I mean how can she walk when her good foot has been cut up so badly??? Oh wait, I know!!! The Kaa trance has made her oblivious to any pain...all she wants is to walk into his open mouth Big smile!!! Waiting to see what happens today...Looks like Arnav is in for a tough time. 
BTW your 'On the lighter side' section had me in peals...especially the last one.

Blimey, have written a lot today...guess it is the effect of your WILsBig smile!!!

Shalini76

mishty_angel Goldie
mishty_angel
mishty_angel

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
brillant analysis shaliniHug
so finally arnav brain worked

1. LOVED the RM unity against Shyam. The camps are forming.
hmmm i too loved it

NK spoke up for Arnav, when Dadi Ji refused to believe that Shyam tried to kill Arnav.

i'm happy to c NK stand up for arnav  and but  when will akash do like these????

loved ur precap hmmm dadi shld sent away to ashram as soon as possible

Shalini76

..Khaleesi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Khaleesi..
..Khaleesi..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
superb!!!!!
NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Beautifully written Di and I loved reading your entire take on the episode !StarStarStar Thank you so much for the PM dearEmbarrassed

Shalini76

EvilMindedMe Senior Member
EvilMindedMe
EvilMindedMe

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Clap

Great post!

Go to top