Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

What I LOVED: 5th September 2012 (Page 3)

Shalini76 Goldie
Shalini76
Shalini76

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cyberpsychooo

Res

Love ur wil! Wink

Ya today asr dadi face off wid some revelations...

How deep asr must have been shocked to realize, that HIS dadi didnt came wid him, when he wanted to take her home, but now with shyam she came instantly!Ouch

And more than that, i am afraid of when asr will find out how anjali was betraying him! This will be hard to bear. He will need khushi... So hope no more rifts between them till this happens...

Now to the RP (RaizadaParivaar). U r totally right. Everyone was on arnavs side! Even nani didnt say anything against him. She agreed with him! That means, everyone is convinced about how creepy shyam is! 

Just ur mami jaan looked a bit, as if she didnt know which side to take... Confused

And i LOVED how khushi talked about shyam with arnav. I mean she didnt have any fear, koi darr nahin, that arnav could shout at her or so... She said straight, what she thought! Clap As i wrote yesterday, their bond is beyond love! Too beautiful!

Ok, thats for now... Pata nahin, koi akkal ki baat bhi likhi hai ke naaahin...Embarrassed

Thank you, Buddy!

Yup I noticed that too - Khushi wasn't afraid to talk to ASR about her feeling about Shyam. she did it rather freely. But when she couldn't convince him, she agreed with him. That was really COOL.

I liked that she didn't fear or bother herself with pointless anxiety and - especially - that she didn't try to fix it herself.!!

Pata nahin, koi akkal ki baat bhi likhi hai ke naaahin...Embarrassed

ROFL!! hahahaha... LOL that was SO cute!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyforarshiaviation-caCyberpsychooo

Shalini76 Goldie
Shalini76
Shalini76

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simka

You know what? I have never been upset about anything in IPK. All the illogical things, inconsistencies, dragging etc didn't bother me. I always thought " it is a drama after all". How ever Khushi talking on behalf of Shyam upset me beyond words. I don't know why???

Hi

I felt Khushi was talking more on the behalf of Anjali ... Shyam as of now is attached to her like a parasite.. so.. yeh when one thinks of Anjali, one gets a complimentary Shyam ..  LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyforarshiaviation-ca

rosette80 IF-Rockerz
rosette80
rosette80

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
i loved all these...but seriously khushi...wats with her..as u said

Khushi herself knows Shyam too well. She'd made this mistake on the Payash wedding day. She felt that Shyam might change now that he was going to be a father. She let him free, and that caused a wreckage. Yet, after that incident Shyam showed no signs of changing - oops! He did, but only for the worse.

He attempted to kill Arnav.

Yet, now she thinks of giving him the benefit of doubt!? Of course, she explains that she doesn't want that there be any injustice and she wants Anjali to be well again soon. Arnav thankfully has his line of thoughts rather clear. He tells her that it is injustice to discuss calling the man back.

and still she has the guts to think lik that...please dont make problems like this btwn u and asr n terms of that creep!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shalini76

Shalini76 Goldie
Shalini76
Shalini76

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmmySobti

Originally posted by N.Mussarrat

Dadi and Anjali have dug their graves well and good.

Sure they did.I hope Cvs don't take forever to unfold the Shyam secret code

Hi,

I may be wrong -- but I feel that Shyam's revelation will not happen in a go. It may come through in phases... - just a feeling, based on past foreshadows.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyforarshiaviation-caCyberpsychooo

Shalini76 Goldie
Shalini76
Shalini76

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by babes25

3. Arnav: You should've stayed there (Ashram).

Erm! Arnav, Buddy - methinks the Ashram people have been celebrating ever since she left with her mat and shuddikaran formulae. I also think they have declared it an annual holiday commemorating the day when they had their independence.

LOL So true Shalini...

Poojali and dadi both are dumb and stupid shalini..Hate both of them..Kushi should keep her nose out of Shyam poojali business.. This will only get her into more trouble... Loved the way Arnav spoke to Dadi... Arnav pls help her to pack her bag and send her to a far faraway Ashram...This woman needs to go now...I just  can't handle two stupid women, poojali is more than enough...   Thank you for the lovely post Shalini...

ROFL... Thank you!! LOL

crazyforarshiaviation-ca

Shalini76 Goldie
Shalini76
Shalini76

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moksha51

So ASR is getting his mythical shatir dimaag back
.. Wonder when Khushi will come out of her daze! I would love to see them team to fight Shyaam... For now, it seems like she has bought into Shyaam's lies

Mythical shatir dimaag!!

ROFL... LOL LOL LOL LOL

Tho I think Khushi does stand with Arnav - it'll be interesting now that Anjali herself has demanded her husband back. what does Khushi do..??

I would like to think there was a purpose that Arnav-Khushi had their Shyam-talk before Anjali came in. ta daaa!!

crazyforarshi

aviation-ca Goldie
aviation-ca
aviation-ca

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Tia..

Yes the mystery way of episodes.. I was wondering too about your following comment...

Anjali gets discharged from the hospital but the Doctor does not mention the giant glass pieces embedded on both of her foot at all as if having glass pieces in both feet are common condition among pregnant woman.

Tomorrow I am hoping ASR brain will further start connecting dots>> First off, he will know hubby/wife are trysting behind his back.. I am hoping someone will notice Di's foot.. and Detective Mami will get in action>>>

The Fandom is awash in Anjali bashing.. calling her dumbo.. but what you are seeing is classic case of a first class abuser and his victim... the victim will not even see that there is an abuse going on.. trust me it happens more than anyone wants.. unfortunately I have seen it in close quarters.. the only way as Shal mentions is for the Victim to wake up from the trance.. until then the family is utterly helpless.. the more family speaks out against Shyam, the more protective she will become...

As far I know there are only 2 items one is the Will taped to the bottom of cradle.. and the box of glass pieces. and once Anjali realizes.. it will be even more devastating...

akanksha_aShalini76

crazyforarshi Senior Member
crazyforarshi
crazyforarshi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, darling. This is why I keep looking forward to your WIL, everyday. thanx for the PM too. Will not be able to reply in detail, though, am tempted, but honestly, hard up for time. Loved our weekend analysis too. Absolutely loving this track, looking forward to each day. Barun Sobti (muah!!!!!!), Abhaas Mehta & Swati Chitnis have been outstanding. ClapClapClap Will defo reply, once I get the time...until then, do keep up the good work!!!

Shalini76

Go to top