Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Di, you are my Pride, my Arrogance & my Passion

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Strong and intense words which you do not really ever hear a sibling to say to another. But this show is different right? Jeevika and Maanvi are completely from another planet right? That's what it seems like. Today's video message was another out pour of Manvi's love towards her Di and it reminded me of the letter which tragically never reached her (but here's hoping the video message does).

The depth of her love is inexplicable 😳 Each and every word was so precious but there were some lines which really hit some deep chords within.

' Kyunki aapko dekha bina na meri zindagi kathi gi na meri baad wali zindagi'

Because I cannot live my life without seeing you...even after my life ends.

'Mere har ansoon ko aap ne pocha nahi, peeya hai Di'

Jeevika hasn't wiped Manvi's tears, she's consumed them herself...she's felt Manvi's pain as her own.

'Aap meri hasi ho, meri khushi, mera gamandh, mera guroor, mera junoon, meri life'

My laughter, my happiness, my pride, my arrogance, my passion, my life.

How does someone become your arrogance? Manvi takes pride in the fact that she is Jeevika's Manu...she shows off it as a prized possession. Her biggest identity is that she is Di ki Manu and she has no qualms about it. She calls her sister her passion because there is no-one else who evokes such reactions from her.

'kyunki iss ka har pal, har lamha, maine aapke saath jiya hai, Di'

They've been through everything together and not just the 1-1.5 years we've seen but also the 20-22 years before that. That alone is a blessing for Manvi.

Notice the bond she formed with her jiju and the unborn chutki and even those feelings run so deep only because these two people are connected to Jeevika.

However long this show runs, I for one feel this relationship should be treated with the highest regards simply for the depth of their feelings for each other. I know they annoy some when they can't see beyond each other but I'm sure Jeevika and Maanvi's relationship will be one to be remembered for a very long time and one which can never be replicated.

Edited by *Reemz* - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

applenpeaches thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Jeeman jodi are one of a kind.. Unique... There has never been a jodi like them before on Indian telly... 
Neha.K. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOVEEED the post Beeji...
and how much i loved those dialoguees - words finish ho gaye..Mannu said it all today...
People gets annoyed when these two ignore their surrounding... but yeh automatically hota hai, they cant help na.. I still remember Mannu's words when she came to chandigarh on J's bday, - Main didi se milke itna khush ho gayi ki mujhe yaad hi nahin raha ki kisi aur ka bhi haq hai...Sorry jiju..Mujhe Di se milne ke baad kuch bhi yaad nahin raha (something like that) i mean i just want to tell, yeh dono har cheez ki kami poori kar deti hain ek dusre ke saath hoke...
they are everything to each other..aur jab humare paas sab kuch ho toh humein kisi cheez ki chahat hoti hai kya??? :)

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^That also reminded me of the time when she was telling Dabbu & Punters how if anyone asked her when her birthday was she would give Jeevika's birthdate because she wouldn't ever remember her own. Just pure crazy love <3

Sonuni: Yup and never will be.
desigirl_VD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thank you so much for this post dear! truly jeeman are out of this world love this relationship everything manvi said today in this video touched my heart

i can relate to one thing she said that i have said to my di who saved me when i needed to be saved and who protected me and gave me my life today

'Aap meri hasi ho, meri khushi, mera gamandh, mera guroor, mera junoon, meri life'

hats off for jeeman and krystle and nia and to cvs for portraying such a beautiful relationship 👏
desigirl_VD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: *Reemz*

^That also reminded me of the time when she was telling Dabbu & Punters how if anyone asked her when her birthday was she would give Jeevika's birthdate because she wouldn't ever remember her own. Just pure crazy love <3

Sonuni: Yup and never will be.

pure love 😳
ifyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
That was one emotional scene!!! I literally had tears in my eyes, and I never cry!! 😕
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Awww Reemaji.🤗.. what a beautiful post ... 

I have really no words to talk about JeeMan.. no other non-romantic, relation ever has portrayed such pure love...with so much depth...

today's Mannu's message, we will be as iconic as the letter which unfortunately never reached her di...

Mannu's message to her di  those were just not words.. mannu was opening her heart out for her di .. no one is crying in the scene ...but the words and the emotions just inflict us with profound anguish 

.. aap mein maine di se pehle maa ko dekha and Mannu meri bachchi hain...  this is the connection between souls.. it's not Jeevika alone treating or feeling that Mannu is her baby ... but Mannu also feels that her di is her mom first before anything else ...the feelings are the same as they reside within each other...

once again I repeat ... these two breath into each other.. and are living through each other..Mannu is living her life through her di as she in her di's heart or rather she is her di's aatma... J is living through Mannu, as she residing in Mannu's heartbearts and her soul.. hamesha 
MimiLulu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Di!  I already told you, love the post che!!

Aaah they are so beautiful!!!

Di se pehle, main aap mein Maa ko dekha...*Fari dies*
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mannu's message was Beautiful <3
each n every word expressed her selfless  love for Jeevika