Page 3 Page 3

laxmifan

Groupbie

laxmifan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyankyy

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Why should Ovi die?

If any one should die is the one who approved another daughter getting married to the same dude who dumped her own  another daughter that he was engaged to...

Purvi should have stayed away from Arjun once Arjun broke off his engagement to Ovi...

Archana and SUlo should have not supported Arjun-Purvi relationship..

End of story and mess they created..

Man!! what is your problem with Archana? you anyway relates everything to Archana! archana made her own wrong decisions.. and faced the consequences all by herself!! !! but where on earth archana was responsible for OVI - Arjun marriage? and when on earth she dumped OVI? i never remember any  episode where archana requested arjun to love purvi... Arjun made the decision.. It was his call! before falling for Purvi he was the sole entity who knew bout everything!! but then thats love.. u put logic far behind!!

and why on earth archana should NOT have supported Purvi Arjun's relation? Ovi Arjun marriage stuff was moer like a arranged marriage! and HOLD ON!! i have never heard that breaking a arranged marriage is a crime anywhere...

And my friend! sometimes i feel that you are SAVITA IN DISGUISE!! because on this earth she is the sole crazy person who will anyway blame archana for everything! ROFL

Hi Dear, i'll tell you the problem with Archana.  She is the Root cause of all the problems happening in Deshmukh's lives and Karanjkar's lives, and Soham's life.  Everything begins and ends with Archana, that is why Dabulls is referencing to Archana so much in their posts.  To your question, when did she dump Ovi?  She dumped both Ovi and Teju when they were just infants after their 1st birthday when she let Manav leave with them to Canada.  She just sat their at the airport shedding tears, and never once looked back or tried to reconnect with her children.  As far as the episode where Archana requested Arjun to love Purvi, she did do as much when she threw that ultimatum/challenge in his face.  It was her way of saying prove your love for my daughter Purvi by earning 10,000 rupees, it was as good as saying if you do this then you can love her and marry her.  So, she pretty much not only accepted their relationship right from the start (yes, she did give a few thapads to Purvi when she first found out about their affair), but 5 minutes later she was throwing challenges in Arjun's face.  She pretty much supported their love right from the start without at all caring for her other daughter's feelings one bit.  IT was very insensitive of her to keep rubbing salt in Ovi's wounds.  That is why SAvita is the voice of reason on this show, because she has Archana's number loud and clear.  And she calls her out on her stupid behavior which no one else has the courage to do.  All others (Damo, DK, Vandu, Sulo, Purvi, Arjun and even Manav) are her chamchas!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ovi needs to die - p.2 (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ampliphy

Purvi should die of stupidity.  

Arjun should die in misery.  

Ovi will live forever with a smile because she won.  

Ovi hasn't won. She will win day Arjun tells her he loves her:) That is not going to happen anything soon. She will be his wife in name only that is perfect punishment for her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adittykandykandyJShivsoapwatcher1

laxmifan

Groupbie

laxmifan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmifan

Why should Ovi die?

If any one should die is the one who approved another daughter getting married to the same dude who dumped her own  another daughter that he was engaged to...

Purvi should have stayed away from Arjun once Arjun broke off his engagement to Ovi...

Man!! what is your problem with Archana? you anyway relates everything to Archana! archana made her own wrong decisions.. and faced the consequences all by herself!! !! but where on earth archana was responsible for OVI - Arjun marriage? and when on earth she dumped OVI? i never remember any  episode where archana requested arjun to love purvi... Arjun made the decision.. It was his call! before falling for Purvi he was the sole entity who knew bout everything!! but then thats love.. u put logic far behind!!

and why on earth archana should NOT have supported Purvi Arjun's relation? Ovi Arjun marriage stuff was moer like a arranged marriage! and HOLD ON!! i have never heard that breaking a arranged marriage is a crime anywhere...

And my friend! sometimes i feel that you are SAVITA IN DISGUISE!! because on this earth she is the sole crazy person who will anyway blame archana for everything! ROFL

Hi Dear, i'll tell you the problem with Archana.  She is the Root cause of all the problems happening in Deshmukh's lives and Karanjkar's lives, and Soham's life.  Everything begins and ends with Archana, that is why Dabulls is referencing to Archana so much in their posts.  To your question, when did she dump Ovi?  She dumped both Ovi and Teju when they were just infants after their 1st birthday when she let Manav leave with them to Canada.  She just sat their at the airport shedding tears, and never once looked back or tried to reconnect with her children.  As far as the episode where Archana requested Arjun to love Purvi, she did do as much when she threw that ultimatum/challenge in his face.  It was her way of saying prove your love for my daughter Purvi by earning 10,000 rupees, it was as good as saying if you do this then you can love her and marry her.  So, she pretty much not only accepted their relationship right from the start (yes, she did give a few thapads to Purvi when she first found out about their affair), but 5 minutes later she was throwing challenges in Arjun's face.  She pretty much supported their love right from the start without at all caring for her other daughter's feelings one bit.  IT was very insensitive of her to keep rubbing salt in Ovi's wounds.  That is why SAvita is the voice of reason on this show, because she has Archana's number loud and clear.  And she calls her out on her stupid behavior which no one else has the courage to do.  All others (Damo, DK, Vandu, Sulo, Purvi, Arjun and even Manav) are her chamchas!

Again Archana is the Root cause of Arvi break up.  Because she couldn't handle her own marriage to Manav and handle her own family life well, poor Purvi felt she was put in a position to put Archana's family back together.  You see, how this woman continues to destroy lives of those she claims to love the most over and over again.  It is a sick pattern with this woman, she can't help herself.   All of Archana's actions always have such bad consequences.  I'm so afraid for Ovi now, Archana will not spare her.  The very bholi bhali Archana will rear her ugly head in tomorrow's epi and curse her own daughter Ovi, just wait and watch!

pigglywiggly

Groupbie

pigglywiggly

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
DIE OVI Angry

shooting monkey

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ampliphypn_92

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
You have violated rule #7

Why should Ovi die?

Dabulls23

devashree_h

devashree_h

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
You are Violating Rule Number #7
Originally posted by pigglywiggly

DIE OVI Angry

shooting monkey

Dabulls23

Anjli2010

Goldie

Anjli2010

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Everything does NOT begin and end with Archana or Sulochana.
Everything DOES begin and END with SavitaAngry
What kind of mother is she that she would keep her own son
away from his wife for over 18 years???  She is the one
who badly influenced Ovi.  Ovi is the next Savita in my opinion.

I do agree that Purvi did not use judgement in letting Ovi
get her way.

I fail to understand so much hatered towards Archana and SulochanaOuchConfused

Personally I adore the actress who plays Savita... but seriously she
is EVIL!!!!!!!!

Some of us, me included, start relating to a character from past
experiences - we should not.   Sorry but I donot think Sulochana
is evil, neither is Archana.  Archana is no God, and she has
erred.  I am not denying that.  But seriously why always the mudslinging
towards her and Sulochana, I just dont get itConfused

eshaaax3.

IF-Sizzlerz

eshaaax3.

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Umm what happened to divorce, like hello, common sense ?

If you're not happy with your marriage, or if one is not happy in the binding, you can file for divorce ? Simple as that. I dont get why its such a big deal. Divorce can be filed in today's generation. So why not in the world of PR ? By the looks of it, even as much as Arjun tries to move forward, he's still stuck, and as much as Ovi tries, she's getting no where. So umm, why can't a divorce be filed ? 
No one has to be killed really 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adittypari87JShiv

Post Reply New Post

Go to top