India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Ovi needs to die - p.2

xxxnm Senior Member
xxxnm
xxxnm

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
no really, its not what u think. from a cv's pov the only way arvi can be together now is if ovi dies.
bc from my expierence in watching hindi serials, if 2 lovers cannot be together and they are getting married to other people, generally the marriage is incomplete, there is a bride switch, or some other twist in which the marriage is not completed. but if tommorow arjun/ovi take the 7 pheras in front of all the guests then the only way arvi marriage can happen is if ovi dies. sure arjun/ovi can divorce but if the love is true love, then from a hindi serial pov one can only get married once and only to the one they truly love. and pavitra rishta is not the forward thinking type of show where they show about equality, children's choice and that stuff. rather it plays to the typical idea of sacrifice. so for arvi to be together (AND THEY WILL BE BECAUSE THE END GOAL OF ANY SERIAL IS TO HAVE THE HERO AND HEROINE TO BE TOGETHER) ovi will have to die. which kinda sucks cuz she really brings the drama

Edited by -Ravjot- - 05 September 2012 at 8:49pm

caribbeanchica Groupbie
caribbeanchica
caribbeanchica

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
why Ovi should die ,it should be Purvi to die for stupidity...Sacrificing for her mother as if  manav and his family will accept archana...Besides its sachin with his blackmail  and stupid archana to promise the divorce...Ovi is the only smart one...Kudos to her...

Edited by caribbeanchica - 05 September 2012 at 2:38pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kenannforevercrazyankyypn_92muktha_cuteampliphy

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
i dont want arvi marriage now,if arjun really married ovi so he shld remain married.arjun-purvi lost their chance to b together,so their stry is over
i hope the show doesnt shw mockery of marraige too,d way they shwed it for divorce.
its better nw purvi moves on,cause its her own decision

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kenannforevermuktha_cuteShas3Dabulls23

pari87 Goldie
pari87
pari87

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
I am ok if OVI dies and then arjun purvi get together...or if ovi does not die...then yes...just go on with your lives...and arjun should keep ovi happy and purvi should take sanyaas with her mother in the jungle somehwee...ro marry another guy n keep him happy...and should move away so that she does not have cross paths with arjun and keep eye locking with him and making him feel the pain and hurt and love all the time...keep to your promises once...

or by some miracle if the CV's show that the marriage of arjun and ovi never happeend and it was a plot of some sort...then arjun purvi make sense...but now not anymore after all this crazy BS they showed. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Why should Ovi die?

If any one should die is the one who approved another daughter getting married to the same dude who dumped her own  another daughter that he was engaged to...

Purvi should have stayed away from Arjun once Arjun broke off his engagement to Ovi...

Archana and SUlo should have not supported Arjun-Purvi relationship..

End of story and mess they created..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

laxmifansherma

crazyankyy Groupbie
crazyankyy
crazyankyy

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Why should Ovi die?

If any one should die is the one who approved another daughter getting married to the same dude who dumped her own  another daughter that he was engaged to...

Purvi should have stayed away from Arjun once Arjun broke off his engagement to Ovi...

Man!! what is your problem with Archana? you anyway relates everything to Archana! archana made her own wrong decisions.. and faced the consequences all by herself!! !! but where on earth archana was responsible for OVI - Arjun marriage? and when on earth she dumped OVI? i never remember any  episode where archana requested arjun to love purvi... Arjun made the decision.. It was his call! before falling for Purvi he was the sole entity who knew bout everything!! but then thats love.. u put logic far behind!!

and why on earth archana should NOT have supported Purvi Arjun's relation? Ovi Arjun marriage stuff was moer like a arranged marriage! and HOLD ON!! i have never heard that breaking a arranged marriage is a crime anywhere...

And my friend! sometimes i feel that you are SAVITA IN DISGUISE!! because on this earth she is the sole crazy person who will anyway blame archana for everything! ROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

yashpatelcbindia2009trinichickIndra2012preetieJShivsunflower52bonibrightSunshine797

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyankyy

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Why should Ovi die?

Man!! what is your problem with Archana? you anyway relates everything to Archana! archana made her own wrong decisions.. and faced the consequences all by herself!! !! but where on earth archana was responsible for OVI - Arjun marriage? and when on earth she dumped OVI? i never remember any  episode where archana requested arjun to love purvi... Arjun made the decision.. It was his call! before falling for Purvi he was the sole entity who knew bout everything!! but then thats love.. u put logic far behind!!

and why on earth archana should NOT have supported Purvi Arjun's relation? Ovi Arjun marriage stuff was moer like a arranged marriage! and HOLD ON!! i have never heard that breaking a arranged marriage is a crime anywhere...

And my friend! sometimes i feel that you are SAVITA IN DISGUISE!! because on this earth she is the sole crazy person who will anyway blame archana for everything! ROFL

Self explanatory for DT @underlined..
ampliphy Goldie
ampliphy
ampliphy

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Purvi should die of stupidity.  

Arjun should die in misery.  

Ovi will live forever with a smile because she won.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kenannforever

Go to top