India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

How different two sisters can be

Rani48 Goldie
Rani48
Rani48

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
At Ek Hazaroon Jeevika is welling to abort her own child to save the live of her sister they are also orphans . here Anjali cannot or i should say could not go for a single day with out being with the creep who kidnapped, hit.  almost killed her only brother.  THe same man who was secretly engaged with another women, who lied to her about where he was at and where  he was going all those nights and days.  

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dididumboNeeluLoveSexySobtiCyberpsychoooAbi.Narini_katMysticaldivinexAaliya

rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
What to do this is Anjali's character depictation-a dellusion one 
luvuarshi_sarun Senior Member
luvuarshi_sarun
luvuarshi_sarun

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
ek hazaron is about two sisters and how they love each other but IPKKND is not and plus anjali used to be the sweetest sister ever before this shyam revealation
Mysticaldivine IF-Sizzlerz
Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
What we can do its Anjali who acts like
" Brainless creature"
xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna is a story about two sisters as it is show in banners and posters the title of the show also tells the whole story while this show is title Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon a story about two star-crossed lovers the banners and poster express it all as well. Not saying they shouldn't be siblings relationship but as far as I know and been watching is every tracks in IPKKND use to focus on ASR & Khushi with Shyam as the villain. Anjali for me has always been a side character but now these days she's everywhere! What crap? I'll take another hate track as long as the story focus more on the leads of the show. 

Edited by IshqSufiyana - 05 September 2012 at 3:52pm
Abi.Na IF-Dazzler
Abi.Na
Abi.Na

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmmySobti

What we can do its Anjali who acts like
" Brainless creature"

u r absolutely correct...Big smile
xPriyax Senior Member
xPriyax
xPriyax

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IshqSufiyana

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna is a story about two sisters as it is show in banners and posters the title of the show also tells the whole story while this show is title Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon a story about two star-crossed lovers the banners and poster express it all as well. Not saying they shouldn't be siblings relationship but as far as I know and been watching is every tracks in IPKKND use to focus on ASR & Khushi with Shyam as the villain. Anjali for me has always been a side character but now these days she's everywhere! What crap? I'll take another hate track as long as the story focus more on the leads of the show. 

I agree with u but from the start Anjali was always shown as this women that blindly trusts her husband and for her this was too much to take in and now with the miscarriage all she wants is her husband to be with her no matter what he has done because she loves him. I know with the emotional blackmail she is going to far, i hope they all find out that he killed his own child but it is a drama so what can we do SHYAM needs to go to hell!! i hate his guts but love Abhaas he is a great actor and so are the rest of the team!! love you all!! xx

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top