Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

rithvik support

pari87 Goldie
pari87
pari87

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Hi All,

Since I am not going to be wacthing PR and their BS track now...I urge you all to vote for RD in jhalak and hoping he will go ahead and win...This way we will get to see RD offscreen and get to see him smiling and happy...because in PR he is going to cry for a long time now...So let's boycott PR but let's vote for him in jhalak...:))))

Let;s get RD to win this competition :))) Love RD and love his smile, dance and acting! :) 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

munny2martalindaJamuxadittyaathyaAshlaikabonibright-Jeny-

bonibright IF-Sizzlerz
bonibright
bonibright

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
count me in...Smile
Rithvik rocks.Clap
PR CVs n Ekta go to hell..AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

martalindaAshlaikaaathya

jkhusi IF-Rockerz
jkhusi
jkhusi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Sorry but i was a very big fan of arvi and ashvik ,so their is no arvi more and i dont care about ashvik anymore,and no i will not vote for RD and i will also ask my family and friends to not vote for him,they all are liars they dont care about us,they all can go to the moon and stay their i dont need them anymore
Jamux Senior Member
Jamux
Jamux

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
will definitely vote for Rithvik, my best wishes are always with him n Asha :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bonibright

vgiri Senior Member
vgiri
vgiri

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simusha

Sorry but i was a very big fan of arvi and ashvik ,so their is no arvi more and i dont care about ashvik anymore,and no i will not vote for RD and i will also ask my family and friends to not vote for him,they all are liars they dont care about us,they all can go to the moon and stay their i dont need them anymore
Simusha.. plz take things easy..I am in no position to let go of what happened but I wouldn't show my grudge on RD.. He works very hard..trying to do his best in dancing as well as acting.
Dont watch PR.. but vote for him..he needs our support to succeed.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munny2Jamux

pari87 Goldie
pari87
pari87

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Hi simusha,

What can poor Rithvik do in this case? Script is in CV and Ekta's hand..if you read his tweet today he has said how disappointed and sad he is that he is not with purvi...but bichara aur kya karega...Least we can do is make him win Jhalak so hopefully he will be offered a new show or a bollywood movie like sushant...who knows...this winning competition will give our cute JD more opportunities to appear in more shows...HOPEFULLY more positive shows where his character has more depth than ARJUN...and where he can have a successful love story with some nice pretty sensible girl unlike PURVI...so let's give him our support in Jhalak and hope to see him in many more shows ahead :))) Please i request you to not have a grudge against the actors as nothing is in their control...we all love rithvik offscreen as much as we loved Arjun on screen

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

munny2adittyJamux

martalinda Senior Member
martalinda
martalinda

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Now that there's no more arjun -purvi  love story in PR I 'm no longer interested  watching  it. I hate this arjun - ovi  thing.There's nothing exciting nor beautiful  about  it. How could the CVs do this to the loyal fans of Arjun and Purvi who watch PR  just to see them happy and  building a beautiful life together. Angry

Edited by martalinda - 05 September 2012 at 3:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aditty

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top