Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Here's to you Xari! (Page 4)

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TMK_lover

congrats, Xarina can't wait to read it :) i'm sure it will do well, have to wait though going to New Zealand soon :)
Thank you Deepikz.  Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaunSA

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolspicebabe_1

Originally posted by Xarina

Oh Australia, why must you be on the wrong side of the world? always the last to know everything

CONGRATULATIONS Xarina this is a great achievement I just read the excerpt on mardibooks website and now i want to read more! Will definitely buy it on my kindle as soon as it finishes charging I've been reading so much lately, my kindle goes flat in a week!

Wish you lots more success and publications maybe next time you could come to Australia for a book signing
[/P]

Thank you so much Spice.Big smile Hope you will enjoy it just as much as Shaun did. Well I shall be over in Oz in October. Dancing

I'm sure I will Smile omg you're coming to oz in a month??? Big smile wooop Big smile I probably sound silly because I don't really know anyone on IF haha but still get so excited when someone says they're coming to Australia Big smile virtual or not, I've still been babbling on and off over here with you guys, hence the feel good factor Smile I hope you have a great time here!

My real name's Dinaz btw.. (you can even call me Naz if it's easier) Smile I don't know what made me come up with my ridiculous screen name (maybe because I didn't think I'd ever interact with anyone... so I came up with some gibberish as different to my personality as I could Tongue)
 Yes.  I am coming over to Brisbane for three weeks or so.  This is one of the best things about the forum.  You make friends with people all over the globe.  And thanks for the name.  Love it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Gianna.ShaunSA

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamzin43

arre yaar my bloody kindle is gone on the  whack  getting it fixed AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry i so wanna read zee bookCryCryCry... bloody tablet   but those who are true saatiyaans know what zee is made of and know if she writes just one line its magic ... zee i luv you and as soon as my kindle fixed gonna get your book asap good luck meri jaan ClapClapClapClap
aww Tamzin Big smileHug.  Don't fret.  Your tablet will be up and running in no time.  Thank you so much for your confidence. Big smile

ShaunSA

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanakarthik

Congratulations Xarina!!!  tfs this wonderful news shaun
Thank you so much archana.  Smile

-Archana-ShaunSA

.Gianna. Senior Member
.Gianna.
.Gianna.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged

Oh Australia, why must you be on the wrong side of the world? always the last to know everything

CONGRATULATIONS Xarina this is a great achievement I just read the excerpt on mardibooks website and now i want to read more! Will definitely buy it on my kindle as soon as it finishes charging I've been reading so much lately, my kindle goes flat in a week!

Wish you lots more success and publications maybe next time you could come to Australia for a book signing
[/P]

Thank you so much Spice.Big smile Hope you will enjoy it just as much as Shaun did. Well I shall be over in Oz in October. Dancing

I'm sure I will Smile omg you're coming to oz in a month??? Big smile wooop Big smile I probably sound silly because I don't really know anyone on IF haha but still get so excited when someone says they're coming to Australia Big smile virtual or not, I've still been babbling on and off over here with you guys, hence the feel good factor Smile I hope you have a great time here!

My real name's Dinaz btw.. (you can even call me Naz if it's easier) Smile I don't know what made me come up with my ridiculous screen name (maybe because I didn't think I'd ever interact with anyone... so I came up with some gibberish as different to my personality as I could Tongue)

Yes. I am coming over to Brisbane for three weeks or so. This is one of the best things about the forum. You make friends with people all over the globe. And thanks for the name. Love it.

Thank you Smile
Yes you are right. Forums are a great place to make friends...but I was a bit skeptical initially because a lot of people use fake identities online and I'm usually very honest (sometimes a bit blunt even)... then people here seemed genuinely nice so I started interacting more and now I genuinely like it here Big smile
Okay so quick update: I just downloaded the book. It's past midnight here so I'll probably head to bed soon but I'll read it and definitely tell you how much I enjoyed it tomorrow Smile and I promise I'll be very honest.

XarinaShaunSA

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

[/P]

Yes. I am coming over to Brisbane for three weeks or so. This is one of the best things about the forum. You make friends with people all over the globe. And thanks for the name. Love it.

Thank you Smile
Yes you are right. Forums are a great place to make friends...but I was a bit skeptical initially because a lot of people use fake identities online and I'm usually very honest (sometimes a bit blunt even)... then people here seemed genuinely nice so I started interacting more and now I genuinely like it here Big smile
Okay so quick update: I just downloaded the book. It's past midnight here so I'll probably head to bed soon but I'll read it and definitely tell you how much I enjoyed it tomorrow Smile and I promise I'll be very honest.
It is a nice place here.Big smile

ShaunSA

Giafan Goldie
Giafan
Giafan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
ClapCONGRATULATIONS XARI.  You are a superStar.  Best of luck for your future projectsThumbs Up

Xarina

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Giafan

ClapCONGRATULATIONS XARI.  You are a superStar.  Best of luck for your future projectsThumbs Up
Thank you Viji Big smile.  Thank you.  How is your little one doing?

Giafan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index