India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Here's to you Xari! (Page 3)

scorpian87 Goldie
scorpian87
scorpian87

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
A hearty congratulations to u xarina Hug.indeed it is a great acheivmentClap cant wait to read it Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XarinaShaunSA

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mona05

congratulations!!! Xarina

Thank you Mona.

Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Congratulations Xarina

I will be reading the book for sure!!! All the best for all your future endeavors!!

Thank you so much Harini.

Originally posted by ilike_tv

wow wow wow A real writer in the midst of all the half baked ones!!!! hearty congrats , Xarina...Thank u shaun for  sharing it!!!

Thank you ponny.  There are no half-baked writers here.  We are as one.  Each an expert in our field.Big smile

Originally posted by vibz88

Congrats xari:-) hoping many more of your stories get published:-) sns rocks:-)

Thank you Vibha

Originally posted by kafa

Thanks  Shaun for sharing and Xarina you deserved it as you are a great and fantastic writer

Thank you Kafa

Originally posted by dipsy80

that's brilliant Xarina!  Congratulations!

and tfs Shaun!

Thank you Deepa

Originally posted by Skitzo

Congrats Xarina!!!!

Thank you Skitzo

Originally posted by coolspicebabe_1

Oh Australia, why must you be on the wrong side of the world? always the last to know everything

CONGRATULATIONS Xarina this is a great achievement I just read the excerpt on mardibooks website and now i want to read more! Will definitely buy it on my kindle as soon as it finishes charging I've been reading so much lately, my kindle goes flat in a week!

Wish you lots more success and publications maybe next time you could come to Australia for a book signing

Thank you so much Spice. Big smile Hope you will enjoy it just as much as Shaun did.  Well I shall be over in Oz in October. Dancing

Originally posted by scorpian87

A hearty congratulations to u xarina .indeed it is a great acheivment cant wait to read it

Thank you Anum.  Where have you been these days?Big smile

Edited by Xarina - 06 September 2012 at 5:55am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Gianna.scorpian87ilike_tvShaunSA

ani_gr IF-Stunnerz
ani_gr
ani_gr

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Xarina Congratulations ! it will be awesome, I am sure, would love to read it for sure.. All the very best for your endeavors...StarBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarinailike_tvShaunSA

DEEPZzzz IF-Stunnerz
DEEPZzzz
DEEPZzzz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
congrats, Xarina can't wait to read it :) i'm sure it will do well, have to wait though going to New Zealand soon :)

Edited by TMK_lover - 06 September 2012 at 7:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarina

.Gianna. Senior Member
.Gianna.
.Gianna.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

Originally posted by coolspicebabe_1

Oh Australia, why must you be on the wrong side of the world? always the last to know everything

CONGRATULATIONS Xarina this is a great achievement I just read the excerpt on mardibooks website and now i want to read more! Will definitely buy it on my kindle as soon as it finishes charging I've been reading so much lately, my kindle goes flat in a week!

Wish you lots more success and publications maybe next time you could come to Australia for a book signing
[/P]

Thank you so much Spice.Big smile Hope you will enjoy it just as much as Shaun did. Well I shall be over in Oz in October. Dancing

I'm sure I will Smile omg you're coming to oz in a month??? Big smile wooop Big smile I probably sound silly because I don't really know anyone on IF haha but still get so excited when someone says they're coming to Australia Big smile virtual or not, I've still been babbling on and off over here with you guys, hence the feel good factor Smile I hope you have a great time here!

My real name's Dinaz btw.. (you can even call me Naz if it's easier) Smile I don't know what made me come up with my ridiculous screen name (maybe because I didn't think I'd ever interact with anyone... so I came up with some gibberish as different to my personality as I could Tongue)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XarinaDEEPZzzz

tamzin43 Goldie
tamzin43
tamzin43

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
arre yaar my bloody kindle is gone on the  whack  getting it fixed AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry i so wanna read zee bookCryCryCry... bloody tablet   but those who are true saatiyaans know what zee is made of and know if she writes just one line its magic ... zee i luv you and as soon as my kindle fixed gonna get your book asap good luck meri jaan ClapClapClapClap

Xarina

-Archana- Goldie
-Archana-
-Archana-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Congratulations Xarina!!!  tfs this wonderful news shaun
Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ani_gr

Xarina Congratulations ! it will be awesome, I am sure, would love to read it for sure.. All the very best for your endeavors...StarBig smile
Awww.  Thanks Gayatri. Big smile

ani_gr

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index