Skitzo thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Congrats Xarina!!!!πŸ₯³

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: ShaunSA

Chief Spoof Maker of SNS and talented author! πŸ‘

Guys to those who don't know our Xari has had a short story published in an ebook. Her story is titled Alliances and the ebook is titled Unexpected Tales from the Ends of the Earth πŸ˜ƒ

I have just read Xari's story and it was the bomb! Totally gripping from beginning to end! Grab it and read it if you can. πŸ˜Ž

Xari I am so proud of you! You are an extremely talented author and I am honored to call you friend.

Three cheers for Xari! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I am now off to bed with a huge smile on my face. Thanks once again to everyone here. SNS Forum rocks! πŸ‘

ShaunπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ  Thank you soo much.  I am so glad that you liked it.    You are right SNS forum rocks.  The encouragement and reception that everyone gave my os's was out of this world.  Thank you guys.πŸ˜ƒ
Xarina thumbnail
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

Congratulations Xarina!!!

I can't wait to read it!!

After reading other things that you have written I know it will be amazingly brillaint!!

Thanks Ashwin for this post!!

Thank you Nazma.  I hope you will enjoy it just as much as I enjoyed writing it.  
Xarina thumbnail
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Congratulations Xarina πŸ€—

that is just awesome ...I am so happy for you and happy to have known you as a friend on IF πŸ˜ƒ

GN shaun -- SNS forum rocks 

Thank you Munni.  πŸ˜ƒ  It is an achievement that I thought would never be realised.
@bold.  Munni. I am not dead yet. 😭  🀣
Edited by Xarina - 11 years ago
Xarina thumbnail
Originally posted by: swasthi

Many congratulations Xarina.

Well done! β­οΈ

I have recommended this read to my friends who have a kindle.

Sure thing Ashwin SNS rocks!

Thank you Swasthi.  You are definitely right.  This forum rocks.
.Gianna. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh Australia, why must you be on the wrong side of the world? πŸ˜› always the last to know everything πŸ˜›

CONGRATULATIONS Xarina 😊 this is a great achievement πŸ˜ƒ I just read the excerpt on mardibooks website and now i want to read more! Will definitely buy it on my kindle as soon as it finishes charging πŸ˜› I've been reading so much lately, my kindle goes flat in a week!

Wish you lots more success and publications 😊 maybe next time you could come to Australia for a book signing πŸ˜ƒ
scorpian87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A hearty congratulations to u xarina πŸ€—.indeed it is a great acheivmentπŸ‘ cant wait to read it πŸ˜ƒ
Xarina thumbnail
Originally posted by: mona05

congratulations!!! Xarina

Thank you Mona.

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Congratulations Xarina

I will be reading the book for sure!!! All the best for all your future endeavors!!

Thank you so much Harini.

Originally posted by: ilike_tv

wow wow wow A real writer in the midst of all the half baked ones!!!! hearty congrats , Xarina...Thank u shaun for  sharing it!!!

Thank you ponny.  There are no half-baked writers here.  We are as one.  Each an expert in our field.πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: vibz88

Congrats xari:-) hoping many more of your stories get published:-) sns rocks:-)

Thank you Vibha

Originally posted by: kafa

Thanks  Shaun for sharing and Xarina you deserved it as you are a great and fantastic writer

Thank you Kafa

Originally posted by: dipsy80

that's brilliant Xarina!  Congratulations!

and tfs Shaun!

Thank you Deepa

Originally posted by: Skitzo

Congrats Xarina!!!!

Thank you Skitzo

Originally posted by: coolspicebabe_1

Oh Australia, why must you be on the wrong side of the world? always the last to know everything

CONGRATULATIONS Xarina this is a great achievement I just read the excerpt on mardibooks website and now i want to read more! Will definitely buy it on my kindle as soon as it finishes charging I've been reading so much lately, my kindle goes flat in a week!

Wish you lots more success and publications maybe next time you could come to Australia for a book signing

Thank you so much Spice. πŸ˜ƒ Hope you will enjoy it just as much as Shaun did.  Well I shall be over in Oz in October.

Originally posted by: scorpian87

A hearty congratulations to u xarina .indeed it is a great acheivment cant wait to read it

Thank you Anum.  Where have you been these days?πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Xarina - 11 years ago
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Xarina Congratulations ! it will be awesome, I am sure, would love to read it for sure.. All the very best for your endeavors...β­οΈπŸ˜ƒ
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
congrats, Xarina can't wait to read it :) i'm sure it will do well, have to wait though going to New Zealand soon :)Edited by TMK_lover - 11 years ago