Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

||Jeevika-Manvi AT#13||'Aap Mera Garoor Ho' (Page 87)

sabeeha Senior Member
sabeeha
sabeeha

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
@Neha: Aww :L My posts just seem to bash these days, well actually all of them do :P

@Reema: Me thinks, either CVs or SP need to change the tagline then; can't you like sue if whatever your promised on the packet isn't in the actual packet :P

This other issue has been cropping up in my mind too, like after the abortion fiasco, and Manvi gets better and the marriage yadda yadda, then what?

The whole sisters arc is pretty much ended isn't it if they're in the same house together at last and both happy and well, unless like Tere Liye, SP have decided on an early end.

(What else could they put in with the abortion :S The writers have always been so predictable so this is quite weird)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadAmii90Neha.K.*Reemz*

Neha.K. IF-Sizzlerz
Neha.K.
Neha.K.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Because I'm so cool =))

haaye beeji..phir kahogi ki u are Raaaool of KKHHShocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadshine123*Reemz*

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

But let's not forget, this show made a big deal about a guy shaving his locks off even though he didn't go all the way even. That was a 'misaal' so in comparison to that Jeevikas sacrifice is far bigger.

I think the whole big deal is for Indian television because no protagonist has aborted to save another life. It's like a taboo almost :/

You know reema... for Indian audience are so used to seeing women do the sacrifices .. and they consider women as epitome of sacrifice and the protagonist have to make the sacrifice all her life. this is general expectancy ...

but when it comes to a guy sacrificing, his hair,  it was not seen before ever.. so it was a big thing .. from the audience perspective

coming to sacrificing the unborn kid for her sister .. Tulsi killed her son (shot him) because he was torturing his wife.. now the son is almost mid 20s and bad .. so people accpeted it .. ,, but now it is the innocent, defenseless unborn.. and people do freak out with the word ABORTION .. but they are not realizing the end means of it...

it is in fact the first ever, on Indian TV to abort a baby for saving a sibling's life

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sabeeha*Reemz*

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Munniji, I wouldn't know how feasible the process is too because my medical knowledge is limited to the ethical side to it otherwise I'm a dumb dumb ;( I'm sure there are other alternate options but then sacrifice kaha se aayega?

Sabeeha, what I can't say out loud has been mentioned by a few on the forum as predictions. What if she gets the abortion and...?! But like I said, they could cancel the idea completely.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sabeehamunnihyderabad

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

But let's not forget, this show made a big deal about a guy shaving his locks off even though he didn't go all the way even. That was a 'misaal' so in comparison to that Jeevikas sacrifice is far bigger.

I think the whole big deal is for Indian television because no protagonist has aborted to save another life. It's like a taboo almost :/

</div><div>
You know reema... for Indian audience are so used to seeing women do the sacrifices .. and they consider women as epitome of sacrifice and the protagonist have to make the sacrifice all her life. this is general expectancy ...

but when it comes to a guy sacrificing, his hair, it was not seen before ever.. so it was a big thing .. from the audience perspective

coming to sacrificing the unborn kid for her sister .. Tulsi killed her son (shot him) because he was torturing his wife.. now the son is almost mid 20s and bad .. so people accpeted it .. ,, but now it is the innocent, defenseless unborn.. and people do freak out with the word ABORTION .. but they are not realizing the end means of it...

it is in fact the first ever, on Indian TV to abort a baby for saving a sibling's life

Oh yeh I agree that the shaving hair wasn't seen before on Indian TV but I was saying how it wouldn't be such a big deal in real life just like a loving sister would most likely terminate her unborn if she had go save her terminally ill sister BUT in serials it's shown much larger than life and let's say more 'epic'.

Abortion has always been a sensitive issue especially in our culture. Tulsi killed a villain so I'm sure at that point everyone must have applauded her ( TRPS must have been sky high). Jeevika's actions though noble lie in the grey area.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad

sabeeha Senior Member
sabeeha
sabeeha

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
@Reema: Dude, call me blonde but I'm really not getting it :P

I don't really surf the forum so completely stumped, but gotta feeling that it's probably something pretty obvious...

munnihyderabad

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Munniii  You're welcome, even though i have got no idea why you said thank youLOL overjoyed emoticon

am doing my h/w how to do a 3 point turn perfectlyLOL bloody hell, am boredOuchLOL

munnihyderabad

sabeeha Senior Member
sabeeha
sabeeha

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Ah right, the old *********** track! I feel kinda stupid now seeming as this was mentioned on my post.

Pssht, Reema, I'd think I'd either kill myself or someone else if I ended up in a fangroup, Neutral is best; Switzerland is my best example.

In all intents and purposes, the *next* track seems like the more predictable dribble coming from the writers. Anyway, time to watch the show now and see what else is churned out in the name of 'Creative Liberties' :/

munnihyderabad

Go to top