Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

||Jeevika-Manvi AT#13||'Aap Mera Garoor Ho' (Page 136)

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Ok i think i need to hit my bed!LOL chalooo night people <3 even though am speaking to myselfLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Eva*

*Eva* IF-Sizzlerz
*Eva*
*Eva*

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
@Pj: Poooja!!!! Hug Thank you SO much, dude!!! <3 As for being overdue, yikes ROFL My laziness brings out the worst of me *sigh* Finished with the episode? Would love to read your full views on the episode too!!!

@Nehapie: Awww!!!!! Neha ji...der saare pappiyan aur jhappiyan...room service 24/7 ROFL Blushing Hug Mwah mwah mwah...thank you SO much ji!!! <3 Your writing toh is absolutely MARVELOUS <3 'em a pakka phangurl of you, writer ji...LOVE Jeevika's diary and the weekend posts Heart Arre, ignore karo ji...they're not worth your precious time! I've seen so many discouraging comments by obvious people especially over the last few weeks...kya kare *sigh* Everybody has their own opinions and I respect that lekin these comments are baseless and only made because of bias...all that matters is that we're happy na :D This show revolves around JeeMan...koi pasand kare ya na kare...yahi sach hai Tongue YOUR FAVOURITE DIALOGUE ROFL Acha, how does this sound...I'm going to send you a t-shirt with that dialogue on it for your birthday ji...aur phir you can wear it in front of the world and everyday, a new person will learn ki "Mannu Jeevika ki ragon mein daudta hua khoon hai"ROFL Day Dreaming I LOVE YOU TOO JI!!!! <3 Have a great night...sweet dreams...sleep well! See you tomorrow Heart Waise Reema ji kahaan hai?! :( I'm also waiting for her post...she's an expert with all this Cool 

@Munni: Munni ji!!! Hug Hello hello! Hope you're doing well :D Thank you SO much ji!!!! <3 Would definitely LOVE to read what you have to add...your reviews are AMAZING <3 Such a pleasure to read! :D I totally agree with you! Despite how much criticism the show gets, I don't think anyone can deny that EHM is by FAR the truest to its original essence...the sisters. I'll be pretty much done with sister shows after this one, I think...only JeeMan can satisfy me now =)) That's right! I do wish that they aired the court case on Monday though, so we'd have a bigger chance to get high numbers *sigh* Let's see though...hoping for the best :D Thank you SO much again ji...will definitely try my best to post more but since my holidays are over, it may be a bit difficult...lekin I shall drop by whenever I have some time on my hands to post a small one at least :D LOVED your review!!!! I completely agreed with it...so well-written Big smile    

Edited by *Eva* - 08 September 2012 at 7:06pm
*Eva* IF-Sizzlerz
*Eva*
*Eva*

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Great Review <3Embarrassed

You have been postponing your shower time? No wonder i could smell that nonsentic smellOuchLOLLOL
Waise, i am a lawyerEmbarrassed well lawyer in the makingLOL and i would have done a much better job than Inder. thats for sure! His arguments were so silly, it was doing my heading LOL

its like 1 am, and i cnt be asked to sleepLOL

I say wednesday ishhh cancer ki tata bye bye! LOLLOL

Awww, thank you SO much ji!!! Hug LOVED your post as well :D Especially with the flaws =)) HEY ROFL *smells self*...oh wait...you're right ROFL My "IZZAT" (Swamini Bua style) has gone down the drain ROFL OMG, REALLY? Shocked I KNEW IT ROFL Julie dude...you should have jumped in your laptop screen or something...Inder Chachu out, Julie in Tongue Wednesday?!?! So quickly?! Shocked I have a feeling they'll keep this going for a while...you know how this show can be na...they move at the pace of a snail when they don't know how to progress ROFL

25000...almost there, missy =)) I'm giving you an ultimatum...reach 25k otherwise I'll send you empty boxes for the rest of your life ROFL

Have a great night, dude!!!! Sleep well and sweet dreams...see you tomorrow! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
I was out all day and came back late but saw J's speech which nailed JM's love for me. There is nothing else IMO which can beat those words.

Im off to sleep now because it's really late but I have made a quick topic :)

Eva beaver, I shall be catching up with you sooon <3

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

js1234munnihyderabadAmii90*Eva*

*Eva* IF-Sizzlerz
*Eva*
*Eva*

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

I was out all day and came back late but saw J's speech which nailed JM's love for me. There is nothing else IMO which can beat those words.

Im off to sleep now because it's really late but I have made a quick topic :)

Eva beaver, I shall be catching up with you sooon <3

Reema beema! Heart Eeks, super glad you dropped by :D Definitely hope we can talk ASAP, dude!! I really miss our convos...waiting for our bhoots to be hovering in the AT at the same time =))

SO happy that you saw J's speech!! That was the highlight of the episode for most of us <3 Those words came straight from the heart and were presented beautifully. Manvi is supposed to "cold" towards Jeevika but even she couldn't control herself after hearing her Di's stance *sigh* Can't wait to read your views on the episode!

Read your topic and LOVED it <3 Will reply tomorrow for sure! Big smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

js1234Amii90

nobo IF-Dazzler
nobo
nobo

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
@reemz, I love ur quick post Jee..I replied also maybe
 *goes to check*
nobo IF-Dazzler
nobo
nobo

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Excuse the random thoughts ...I jus thought of replying to pre posts & talk to myself
 Huh u guys really need to get a move on...I was all set to comment on a new thread...nahiinn
nobo IF-Dazzler
nobo
nobo

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Oyee Julie, u r gonna take Inder chachu's place. Dude we should kidnap him or something so that the operation happens asap...& here u r planning to take the case
 Poor Viren will have no chance...nor did Maanvi 

Go to top