Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

||Jeevika-Manvi AT#13||'Aap Mera Garoor Ho' (Page 134)

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neha.K.

Originally posted by _innocent_

Originally posted by Neha.K.

pooja teacher is good girl... shez liking my comments...Blushing

thish ish fol U

what happened here?LOL

i dnt know. actually .. it was just bfore Virman's engagement...
looks like someone dropped ice on her back!LOL but am guessing this wasnt offscreen! so pata nahiiiLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Eva*

Neha.K. IF-Sizzlerz
Neha.K.
Neha.K.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
chalo ji good night with again  - Mannu meri ragon mein daudta hua khoon haiROFLBlushingBlushing Bye bye...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ifyaa*Eva*

*Eva* IF-Sizzlerz
*Eva*
*Eva*

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
A small review from my side (haven't done this in ages so apologies for any grammar/spelling/punctuation sins...and if I start giving gyaans) ROFL:

To start this off, I have to say...WOO REEMA!!!! Big smile ROFL Your idea on the big screen, dude!!! We definitely need to throw a party in your name...something to be super proud of!!! I remember reading your post on I-F about it during/right after the Inder Chachu fiasco after Virika's HM (apologies if I'm getting the time period wrong Tongue)...struck a chord instantly! It made so much sense especially because of the Vadhera lawyers...it was so well-thought out! Aap ne sach mein iss AT ka naam roshan kardiya...bahut bahut shukriya Tongue This is the first time that I've been so ecstatic about Cinevistaas adhering to fan suggestions because I don't think the writers themselves could have thought of such an endearing way to keep the cancer track moving. It seems like they've been confused themselves regarding the progress of the track considering some absurd episodes in the last few weeks (Rajat drama, medical bloopers, lack of consistency and flow)...can reassuringly say that the build-up to the legal angle brought them back on track! Big smile Your big brain is the real star of the show ROFL   

A side note...there's still a long way to go before we can say that Desi production houses have the sensitivities to give proper respect to medicine and law, but I did appreciate how everything correlated. I'll remain mum about the strange medical aspect of the show, because that can be discussed till the cows come marching home; I do have to pat the writers on their backs for the beautiful emotional quotient that they've shown, or rather...pushed us to feel. EHM is truly the only show that manages to touch my heartstrings THIS frequently and that I've unconsciously formed an emotional attachment with. Despite all its bloopers, I don't think anyone can deny that this show actually has a "heart" and focuses on human emotions rather than OTT drama. Perhaps that's the reason why the TRPs aren't soaring high, but I genuinely respect that the writers had painted their vision months and months prior to the show and have stuck with their vision for this long. This show has not one, but two very popular romantic couples with huge fanbases which I understand can get overwhelming...but they've stuck to the development of Jeevika and Manvi's relationship, for which they've definitely earned a shout out from my side. There have been many sister shows on TV but like you guys said...there was and never will be another "JeeMan" again. I don't think any sibling-oriented show will satisfy me after EHM is over (and I also don't think any production house should attempt to recreate the JM magic for their own sanity & also because I highly doubt that any sister duo will even have half of KryNia's chemistry) so I'm sure that JeeMan will be the last sister duo that I'll be emotionally attached to. I have to give it to Cinevistaas for creating a show which created history and has become the epitome of sisterhood <3 Like I said before, not taking anything away from upcoming sibling shows, but people will definitely have to think twice now before claiming their shows to be about sister love Tongue Excuse my rambling btw =))

Coming to the episode (finally ROFL)...I felt it was a good attempt! This maha episode was very significant and very meaningful (although I do think that it would have been better if the court case was shifted to Monday's episode since SP promoted it so much...maha episode TRPs tend to be much lower Unhappy). Many things I loved in the episode! Fantastic start...loved the execution and direction of the first scene. The shot of their eyes was INTENSE...you could definitely sense the heated battle atmosphere Stern Smile Their expressions were great (M's cold look and J's shock); Manvi actually looked sick (for once) in this scene which made it even more heartbreaking. The Virika scene was another winner. Viren has to be the absolute BEST husband in history Heart LOVED how V motivated J to fight the case followed by J's inner-strength evoking. LOVED LOVED LOVED the JM scene with the flashbacks...and JM's voiceovers <3 Vanshika's dialogues made me smile...so true =)) Their meeting in front of court...the looks they gave each other...J's maternal care arising when she realizes that Manvi doesn't have the drips...that got to me Unhappy The amount of pain and agony in their eyes said it all; I could definitely sense some longing for each other in those few seconds because this is the first time that they're taking such big steps without each other's supports *sigh* The court scene...I have  idea about the Indian legal system so I don't know enough to comment in detail about the procedures, but I'm hoping someone can point out any bloopers (Manvi shouting from her seat?) =)) I really enjoyed Viren's arguments...Karan is SUPERB! Viren's law degree needs to be utilized more in the show; I love seeing him in action :D Inder Chachu's arguments...wish there was more justification. The "na mumkin toh nahin hai" part especially...Dr. Mehra especially said that there was a 1-2% chance for a donor outside the family and on top of that, Manvi's condition is supposedly critical Stern Smile Jeevika's stance at the witness box was the HIGHLIGHT of the episode for me...the flashbacks were so BEAUTIFULLY placed and her little speech was BRILLIANT Heart It was SO exquisitely presented...the revelation of M's love and protectiveness for her, how her every happiness stems from M, how she won't be able to live without M, how she's fighting for HER OWN right to live via M...this is what we all wanted to hear <3 Manvi's "pattar roop" couldn't control herself either...because she knew that her Di was speaking the truth...she herself couldn't deny it...*sigh* M trying to get up and talk...and then her rejecting "Mrs. Vadhera's bone marrow"...my heart sunk Unhappy With all her might, she raised her voice and accepted her death for Chutki's life (loved J's expressions during all of this)...contrasting to J's determination to do what she has to do, despite the legal barriers. The performances that stood out for me were Krystle's, Nia's and Karan's...wow, wow and wow!!! I don't say this for many actors...but I actually had a lot of fun watching them on-screen :D Anupam Bhattacharya's performance was good too...very glad that he got scope after a long time! Looking forward to Monday and J's step :D

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

js1234munnihyderabadAmii90-Pj-ifyaaNeha.K._innocent_

ifyaa IF-Rockerz
ifyaa
ifyaa

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
I've got to be honest guys, I don't have patience for court scenes, so fingers cross!!

munnihyderabad*Eva*

*Eva* IF-Sizzlerz
*Eva*
*Eva*

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

[QUOTE=*Eva*]

Hahaha you didnt give me a time limit! therefore i shall emerge a winner start sending those cakes alreadyLOLLOL

Yeah i probz will drop in here once in a while, cnt seemed to stay away from this placeLOLLOL but i will be like u then, coming only once every 2 monthsLOLLOLLOL

DAMN IT ROFL Why do you always manage to find loopholes in everything ji?! ROFL You should have been a lawyer and taken Inder Chachu's place ROFL

THANK GOODNESS Big smile Your addiction is our benefit Cool HEY ROFL I try and come for every AT...but you girls are too fast for this ol' chap ROFL

Shall be back soon if anyone is still here...time to stop postponing my shower =)) Enjoy the episode for those yet to watch...a very good night to those heading to bed...and a warm hello to everyone yet to come :D

Edited by *Eva* - 08 September 2012 at 4:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad

Rabz_14 IF-Sizzlerz
Rabz_14
Rabz_14

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Hii guys

i also wanted thm to mention tht there cud be chances tht J cant conceive again...i wanted to see Jeevi n Viren's reactions to that

munnihyderabad*Eva*

-Pj- IF-Rockerz
-Pj-
-Pj-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Eva a long post, that was well overdue. I completely agreed with what you said

munnihyderabad*Eva*

Neha.K. IF-Sizzlerz
Neha.K.
Neha.K.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Evuuu... U know na I loveee your writing :D that was superrr long and i totally loved it...  people shud read this who said todays epi was a Big Crap... - they are just jealous, nothing elseLOL
but who cares abt them... - fact is fact and fact is - Mannu didi ki ragon mein daudta hua khoon haiROFL :D:D
LOVE you My entertainment channel... I was missing Beeji's post.-my sleeping pill...but ur review was not less than that..mera kaam chal jayegaBlushing mwaah...bye

Edited by Neha.K. - 08 September 2012 at 5:05pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

js1234munnihyderabadAmii90-Pj-*Eva*

Go to top