Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

||Jeevika-Manvi AT#13||'Aap Mera Garoor Ho' (Page 129)

Neha.K. IF-Sizzlerz
Neha.K.
Neha.K.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
julie that selfish line was So true...i always wanted J to say ths...m copying this frm my old post - My name is jeevika and m not culprit...

Main maanti hun ki bohat logon ka dil todungi agar main abortion ka step uthaati hun buttt yahan pe aake agar koi mujhe selfish kehta hai toh kahe...hun main selfish..main nahin jaane de sakti Mannu ko..usi ki wajah se toh main saansein leti hun..woh nahin hogi toh main kaise jiyungi...main nahin jiyungi toh mere ander pal rahi nanhi si jaan kaise aa paayegi duniya mein... aur jiska duniya mein abhi aana likha hi nahin toh main kyun uski wajah se Mannu ko marta chod dun??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadAmii90*Eva*_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

I loved this julieClap

yes J said that M fights for her..and she is the elder sister at times

and No J and No chutki without Mannu is so true... and yes J wants to save herself and live her life through Mannu 

and M always thinks and feels the same for di and Virat ..she feels that she has given both of them nothing but pain, anguish, despair and tears.. but di and Virat only knows what Mannu has given them ...
I know she feels guilty to have fallen in love with Virat knowing she may lose her life, but somehow she managed to convince herself that she will make it through this and will be able to give him the happiness he deserves and desires! And when she found out about her donor she was more than happy, because it meant a life full of happiness with her sister and the love of her life! But now her sister is having to make a hge sacrifice and she refuses to accept this!.. Virat understands and is supporting her throughout despite knowing he might lose her! but he wants to be her support system! and he wants to ensure she isnt in pain throughout the proceeding, he was firm on bringing the drip and oxygen with them!..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad*Eva*Neha.K.

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrav_virman

Hie eva..and gals m off..c yu all tomorro..
byeee Shrav.. kal milenge chalte chalteLOL

munnihyderabad*Eva*Shrav123

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Star
Originally posted by _innocent_

Originally posted by munnihyderabad

I loved this julieClap

yes J said that M fights for her..and she is the elder sister at times

and No J and No chutki without Mannu is so true... and yes J wants to save herself and live her life through Mannu 

and M always thinks and feels the same for di and Virat ..she feels that she has given both of them nothing but pain, anguish, despair and tears.. but di and Virat only knows what Mannu has given them ...
I know she feels guilty to have fallen in love with Virat knowing she may lose her life, but somehow she managed to convince herself that she will make it through this and will be able to give him the happiness he deserves and desires! And when she found out about her donor she was more than happy, because it meant a life full of happiness with her sister and the love of her life! But now her sister is having to make a hge sacrifice and she refuses to accept this!.. Virat understands and is supporting her throughout despite knowing he might lose her! but he wants to be her support system! and he wants to ensure she isnt in pain throughout the proceeding, he was firm on bringing the drip and oxygen with them!..

once again bahut achcha bola aapne..ClapStar beautiful .. aaj aap full on swing mein ho... keep them coming .. u are not spamming .. you are posting LOL

*Eva*Neha.K._innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Munni aaj i was under a lot of pressure to post LOL.. i had to create a thread in 2 minutes.. uff wrote bear bakwaasss, but am forgivenLOLLOL
AND hahaha, i get bored of posting when there is nothing good to post!LOL actually am too lazyLOL  lekin aaj episode was too good! it deserves only post and not spammingLOLLOL

Edited by _innocent_ - 08 September 2012 at 3:01pm

Neha.K. IF-Sizzlerz
Neha.K.
Neha.K.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Shmiiileee

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadAmii90*Eva*_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Awesome work Neha! wasie whats ur youtube account? I need to search for your channel to watch videosLOL

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Munni aaj i was under a lot of pressure to post LOL.. i had to create a thread in 2 minutes.. uff wrote bear bakwaasss, but am forgivenLOLLOL
AND hahaha, i get bored of posting when there is nothing good to post!LOL actually am too lazyLOL  lekin aaj episode was too good! it deserves only post and not spammingLOLLOL

give me the link to ur thread... will have to read...

don't call urself lazy ... lazy will not bring you close to stunnerz LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*Eva*_innocent_

Go to top